LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

The nursery had been the first room to be completed and Bell and Sophie were put inside and told to stay in and don't bother any of the grown-ups, both girls were all so given bottles of milk and snack in case they got hungry.

Bell was toddling around the room a stuffed unicorn in her arms as she marveled on just how big is beautiful the nursery was, she then looked at her big sister and toddled to her. "What's up Sophie are you okay?" Bell asked before plopping down on the floor and some baby powder escaping from her diaper.

Sophie was just depressed she hasn't been able to have friends for a awhile"I-its nothing sis i-i guess just stuck in my own head i guess?"she says blushing and feeling embarrassed and shy but nervous 

When Sophie said suggested going out Ball almost have panic attack, even those it had been almost a year since her escape from prison and they were far far away from zootopia. Bell was still scared to go out. But Sarah did show Sophie and Bell, Bell's new identification witch Sophie would have.

Bell got up nervously, looked at her big sister and nodded her head yes. "C-C-Can I still wear my diapers a-and take one of my stuffed toys sniff pwease."

She nods blushing"yes but make it small and light?"she says putting on a hoodie and her pants and panties for her pulling out a purple hoodie and sweatpants for bell and pull up and helps her dress"come on we're going out the window 

Bell took a small purple dragon, just as her sister came to her and helped her dress, taking off the onesie and booties, mittens and bonnet off and putting her in a purple hoodie and sweatpants. But not before checking her diaper to make sure she needed a change.

Bell then got a bag and put her dragon, a pacifier and two spare diaper and some wipes and powder in it for just in case, and she would need it when Sophie said they were going out the second-story window. "W-W-Wait c-can't we u-use sniff the front door big sis."