LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Sarah took great care in washing every part of her bunny wife's body from the tippy top of her head to her feet, Sarah loved every embarrassing movement, facial expression and moan her little bun bun made as she was trying not to get into little space but the soft gentle massage with proving to be difficult.

Sarah then picked her up and took her into the nursery and laid her wife down on the changing table before powdering her bottom. "All right sweetie after all padded up how about I make you a nice cup of tea and put one of your favorite television shows on and leave you by yourself if you want to, but if you want me and only me just be with you tell me."

After powdering, diapering and putting nice warm footed pajamas on her wife. Sarah then went to the little sheep told her what was happening and Bell nodded promising to stay in her room and play with her toys. After that Sarah then took her baby bunny down to the living and started setting everything up for there alone time.

Sarah picked up her baby and held her tight as she rubbed her back. "I know baby, I know but we will never be apart again and pluse as a big sister you can give Bell a good hard spanking to help her be a good baby girl." Both girls smiled remembering how Bell had been Bratty one day and had gotten a spanking from both of them.

Sophie was a little tired not knowing what to do with herself anymore she'd never put much thought into ever having a sister or sharing sarah as their married and just listened to sarahs heartbeat as her own mind raced