LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Sarah hugged her baby girl Whispering sweet encouraging things to her as she tried to calm her down, Bell smiled as she tugged at her big sister's purple onesie before showing a childish picture, it was herself, Sophie and their mommy having a picnic under a rainbow it was the most childish and babyish drawing the bunny had seen even more childish then her own art.

Sophie didn't reply but smiles at it to little to want to talk fully at the moment not wanting to separate herself at the moment but will let go in time hoping her girlfriend well now wife understands 

Sarah heard the little yawn and sees the sleepy look in her baby's eyes, but she knew she would kick up a fuss if she was put down for a nap even if Bell slept with her. After giving it some thought and the snow leopard got an idea and let out a pretend yawn. "Hay girls I am feeling a little sleepy how about we take a nap together?" Bell pouted not wanting a nap, but when she looked at her big sister she then said. "Can I get me and big sissy's stuffed babies?"

But before the little bunny could say anymore a pacifier was put in their mouth and a stuffed toy put in her arms just like Ball. Sarah smiled as she got in bed with her babies. "Sorry about that love I needed to get your things before I join you two." Sarah said covering her and her Bell and Sophia up with the big blanket.