LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Bell smiled as she pulled her little sister over her lap and started to spank her sister's bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Or maybe I could drop you at your parents house, I am sure your mommy or daddy will take care of you." Emma squirmed uncomfortably at the thought of her parents seeing her like this.

• 1 month later...

Sophie smiled as they played as her bottom is spanked she feels better about bellweather everynow and then a bad memory will reemerge but not very often.

Sophies sister nodded blushing feeling embarrassed and foolish but still attracted to this girl for some reason 

Witch Bell would say she was sorry before cuddling her big sister and kissing her. After the spanking bell started to wag her finger scolding Sophie like their mommy would do, but it was hard for the little lamb to keep and straight face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah eyed the bunny up and down, she could just send the little bun home in her spanked and messy diapered bottom. But that would be too mean. "Okay Emma I will change you, but you said to tell me why you need your diaper changed and you must say it loud for me to hear." Sarah said giving the bunny the mom look.

She blushes and smiles giggling and loving this whole thing but for some reason she feels something in her stomach which causes her to run to the toilet puking but pukes on the floor in the hallway 

She blushes not knowing what to say scared but looks very nervous"b-because i messed like a dumb baby

Bell was at first confused, but when she heard the sound her big sister throwing up she ran right to her only falling down once because of the thick diaper she had on. "Sophie are you okay the little sheep asked as she held her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Messed your what young lady?" Sarah said giving a farm, hard pat on Emma's sagging diaper.

Bell did what she was told and called for their mommy but she could not find her no matter way she looked. When Bell could not find Sarah she went back up stairs and into the bathroom watching her little sister lay her face over the toilet. "I can't find mommy." Was all she could say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good girl." Sarah then got to work, she unlocked the baby pants and saw that very used diaper the little bunny had. "My, my sure a big boom boom for such a little bun." Sarah said as she un did the diaper and clean and wiped her sister in law's ass.

Sophie blushed but forgot her girlfriend took her phone away and after throwing up on the bathroom floor threw up in the toilet throwing up three times now "g-go call her phone from the h-home phone l?"she cut off throwing up in the toilet

She blushed and just let it happen feeling embarrassed hoping she would be fast

Bell was very scared, but did what she was told and went to the phone, she had not used the phone before coming here she did try one time but get a severe spanking, but she soon picked up and tried to call their mommy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a bit of time Emma was soon wiped, powdered and much to the bunny's dismay put into a new diaper. "There we go all done. Now you are to were your new diaper till you get home, don't worry I have a skirt that your sister wears so it will hide the diaper got it?" Sarah eyed the bunny waiting for her to say something.

Sarahs phone did go off in the car as sophie kept throwing up in the toilet but felt like it was over but didn't bother moving at all feeling gross.

She nodded nervously feeling embarrassed and foolish for all this

Sarah give Emma a skirt of Sophie's, told her to put it on before getting into the front seat. "Now as we drive home I want you to suck your thumb till I say other wise or I am talking into my home were you will get another bear bottom spanking. But this time it will be in front of your sister." 

Just then Sarah's cell phone began to ring she answered it only to here the Frantic crying of her babies lamb. "Shhh sweetie what's wrong, what okay, okay there is Pepto Bismol in the bathroom make sure she drinks it, I will be right there." Soon Sarah started the car after making sure Emma was sucking her thumb like a baby.

Sophie had just balled up on the floor breathing heavily trying not to throw up again after four times as she hears the phone

She just nods blushing really hoping she'd make it fast sucking her thumb 

Bell wait back to the bathroom. "Okay Sophie mommy is coming back, she said to give you the Pepto Bismol and for you to stay in the bathroom." Bell said as she got the medicine out and gave it to her big sister in the little cup. "You are going to be okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah soon got home, her sister in law still in the back sent sucking her thumb like a baby. "Okay we are here, now wait right there and I will be back." Sarah told Emma before heading into the house.

Sophie drank it but immediately throwing it back up on the third throw up  on the floor not able to hold even medicine down but hopes sarah wouldn't be to mad

She just waits Feeling embarrassed and shy but wonders whats gonna happen 

Sarah soon enter the bathroom and picked up her baby. "Oh my poor wittle bun bun what happened?" Sarah immediately entered mom mode picking up her baby comforting her. "Bell I am very proud of you for staying by your sister when she sick now go to your room and play and I'll be there to get you for dinner." Bell nodded her head gasket before giving Sophie a kiss on the cheek.

Sophie was to dazed to even render what was going on and just nodded slowly the little snow rabbit was burning up and felt so hot she would probably need to go to the hospital even though she doesn't like the place

Sarah then pulled her baby's diaper down and soon proceeded to put a rectal thermometer in Sophie's bottom, before putting her in the tube. "Stay right there Sophie I'll be right back I promise." 

Sarah then went outside and out to her car. "Okay young lady I was planning on giving you one more bear bottom spanking before sending you home, but I won't now get going and if you say anything about this a video of your punishment goes out on the internet." Sarah give Emma a dead serious look.

Sophie barley budged but the thermometer beeped a minute later it says 104.4 as sophie feels nauseous again 

Emma nodded and hurried home quickly stopping to get some panties on the way home 

Sophie had dressed to the best of her ability but her body just felt very heavy like a brick and made her way to the front door seeing snow outside and went out to try and cool down almost fainting