LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

"Its okay sweetie you just needed to be a big girl." Sarah sat Sophie on her lap. "I know its a shock to you that Bellwather is here, but she won't hurt you infack she is getting a good spanking before bed time and if you want to be the first to spank her you can." 

Sophie was shocked when she hared that, that she could give the person who made her afraid of her girlfriend a spanking.

Sarah kissed her bunny on the cheek. "Don't worry just remember your the big sister." After walking into the nursery, Sarah put her down and went right to Bellwether. Bellwether looked up and looked right at Sarah before putting her arms right out wanting to be picked up.

"P-P-P-sob-Pwease m-mommy g-get me out of here." Sarah give a look to Sophie and smiled, before getting back to looking at Bellwether. "So is my baby Bell going to be a good girl?" Bellwether nodded her head yes.  

"I am sorry but a nod is not going to work, Is my poopy pants going to be a good little girl for mommy?" Sarah give the little sheep the mom look. Bellwether started to cry. "Yes m-m-mommy waaaaa I-I sob will be a g-sniff-good girl waaaaaaaaaa." 

After taking Bellwether out of the bouncer, Sarah put her on the floor before going over to Sophie. "Bell can you crawl to me I want you to meet your big sister." Bellwether sniffled and did what she was told and crawled like a baby right to Sarah and Sophie.

"Good girl, now Bell meet your big sister Sophie Snowflake, she is my baby and yes she does need diapers. But unlike you she can use the training potty and she can walk." Sophie looked at the woman who hurt her and Sarah, who hurt all of Zootopia. But as Sophie looked at her she had to hold in a giggle. 

As she saw a big baby with red eyes, tears and snot dripping down her face and from the small in the air, wearing a very stinky diaper.

Sarah saw the smile on Sophie's face and then said. "Bell its time we went over the rules of the house. Rule One you are to wear diapers 24/7, no taking them off no matter what you do in them." Rule Two you are no longer potty trained and you must use your diapers."

"Noooo sob not that pwease mommy I-I don't wanna use my diaper." Bellwether said sounding very pathetic. Sarah let out a snicker as she hared that. 

Sophie went to look around the house for a few wondering what's different to be honest she had to go giggle for s minute but she looks around at the nice house hoping sarah has time for cuddles soon

"Now, now young lady no butts. Rule three if you want something you need to ask me or your big sister. Rule Four when I am busy or out Sophie is in charge. Five till I cane trust you your wearing the lockabuls. Rule Six if you are bad, you getting a spanking and if you say bad things you are getting mouth soaping.