LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not as Grown Up as You Think (private for Ishigreensa)

elfowl

"Well, just so you do know, not only could you be fired for lying on a resume, but depending on what you lie about, you could end up in jail.  Did you know that?"

He squatted down to her level and looked her in the eye.

"I don't want you to be out on the street, but there are better ways to find work than lying about what you can and can't do.  Have you ever considered an internship, young lady?"

He was now not leading her to the bathroom, but back to his office where he could talk to her about her choices.

"If you had been honest on your application or during our interview, I am actually looking for an intern, and I probably would have interviewed you for that.  Now, however, I am not sure I can trust you.  You already lied once, and I need to be able to trust my intern," he explained.

He led her to have a seat in front of his desk, and he sat down on the other side, now looking much more like a principal in high school having a talk with a high school student who had done something against the rules.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod, looking into Robert's eyes, feeling like a scolded child  "Yes sir.  I understand."

"I can do the job sir!  I definitely wasn't lying about that!  I need a paid position sir!  an internship wouldn't work out."

Without thinking about it, I follow him back towards his office.

"You can trust me sir!  I promise.  The only thing I ever lied about was working for Filcorp.  You already know the truth about that, so I don't have any reason to lie sir!"

I sit down, feeling stressed and nervous,  I feel an urge to pee, and immediately cross my legs, fidgeting in my seat as I sit.

"Well, I'm sorry, but an internship is all I can offer you at this point without firing you.  However, it is a paid position even if the money is not as good as the original position, it is still a dollar an hour above minimum wage.  If that makes it hard to keep your home you are staying at, we can maybe arrange for a place for you to stay.  It is not unheard of for the company to help interns find affordable living spaces."

He smiled.

"But for now, I need you to fill out a new application, okay?  This one as my intern.  I'll show you everything you need to know about working for a company like this, and in a year, we'll review what you've learned and possibly offer you a full status job."

He patted her shoulder.

"Honestly, we weren't getting anywhere looking for a  full time employee anyway, so I'm going to take that job off the list while you intern, and let you try to do the tasks of that job.  If you have successfully learned to do it by the end of one year, then the job will be yours next year."

He pushed over an application for internship.

Then he pushed over applications for internship hardship and request for living allowances.

Then he pushed over some paper and a pen.  The top of which read: Writing a Resume for Data Entry with her name on it.

"You fill these things out right now so you can be legally employed as an intern, okay?"

He still had not mentioned to the bathroom just now.

I simply nod as Robert explains everything, fidgeting in my seat from needing to pee, not having any argument, or objections to offer.  I know that I'm completely at his mercy,  he's being more than generous to give me a shot at the internship position  I'll just have to find a way to make things work.

I take the papers and the pen that he pushes towards me,  and nod "O-okay"

I'm trembling at this point, scared, embarrassed, and desperately needing to pee.

"P-please Sir!  M-may I use the bathroom first!"  I beg, my legs now shaking.

He frowned.

"I'm sorry, but you have to be employed here to use the bathroom, and given you lied on your previous application, I have to either fire you, or you need to make corrections first, honey.  You're a big girl.  I'm sure you can hold it until you are done with the application and I can accept it."

He smiled at her.

"I'm trying to help you.  I hope you see that."

He pointed at the desk.

"Come on, just get the basic information down, and no lying on it this time.  If you didn't finish high school, be honest about it.  The sooner you fill it out correctly, the sooner I can take you to the bathroom, honey."

I nod, and grimace, it's starting to be painful to hold my pee, stabbing pains from my bladder, are causing me to nearly double over.

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir,"  I say as i pick up the pen.

I start writing quickly, just filling out the forms as fast as I can, not fully paying attention to what's on the page.

I answer everything truthfully, filling out my high school the same, but leaving training, college education, previous work experience, and accomplishments blank.

I fill out my estimated rent, and utilities on the hardship request for allowances form, as well as my address.

When I'm finished filling out the forms, I drop the pen, and double over, my bladder is just a stretched ball of screaming muscles, from how hard I've kept it clenched.

I'm not sure if I could even stand up at this point, but all the same I beg "PLEASE SIR!  Please let me use the bathroom!"  Tears are starting to well up in my eyes.

"I will, sweetheart," Robert said taking the forms from her.  "Just a second, honey."

He looked over the applications.

The hardship application looked good, but he noticed she was a bit careless and missed a couple of places, for her age and her gender.

"You need to fill in the application completely, honey."

He pushed the application back to her and pointed out the places she missed so she could finish it as quickly as possible.

"There, now, that's much better!  A truthful application."

He put the papers on his desk and then held out his hand to help her stand up so he could take her to the bathroom.

I fill in where Robert points out that I missed,  then force a smile as he says the application is much better.

I take his hand and stand up then all hell breaks loose.

I feel my bladder release, completely relaxing.  Somehow letting go is even more painful than holding, as my pee rushes past my spent and exhausted muscles, now cramping from doing what they were fighting for so long.

I let out a high-pitched pain-filled shriek as my panties are quickly soaked, immediately dripping onto my pantyhose and skirt.  in seconds I'm a complete pee-soaked mess.

When it's finally over, I'm a blubbering mess, tears streaked through my makeup, with more spilling out of my eyes.  My hand still clenched around Robert's

Robert frowned as she stood there and peed her pants like a little girl, but he knew it wasn't all her fault.  She had been begging him to take her to the bathroom for the better part of an hour by this time.

He then saw her melt down as the peed finished and she was crying hysterically.  He helped her sit down again, and he bent down to her eye level.

"It's okay, honey," he tried to calm her.  "It's okay.  It's not that bad.  It's okay."

He spent however long it took to try to shush her crying so he could talk to her step by step what they could do to fix her present condition, hopefully in a way that would leave her a little dignity around others at the company.

"It's not that bad?"  I ask, with a wail.  "My clothes are ruined, and I just peed all over myself like a fucking baby!  and now I'm sitting in a puddle of my mess!"

I calm down a little, crying won't do anything to help after all.

The feeling of having Robert go from a demanding disciplinarian to a soft comforting paternal figure is a confusing one, and I'm simply unsure how to react.

"You didn't pee your pants like a baby," Robert told her reaching out with his other hand so as to hold both hands.  "You peed your pants like a young lady who had been made to wait too long because I couldn't let you go wandering around until you are an official worker here, legally," he told her as softly as he could.  "I'm sorry that happened, but no one in this room should think you peed your pants like a baby."

He waited a moment.

"Now, we can fix this," he told her.  "No one needs to realize you've peed your pants," he told her.  "We just have to get you out of those wet things and into come clean clothes, okay?"

He winked at her.

"What I'm going to do, is leave you here in this office to finish training up on the program you had started earlier, and while you are doing that, I'll go buy you some clean clothes.  I do need to know what size you wear though."

He waited just for a moment.

"Can you write your sizes down for me so I can get you something?  I'll be back as soon as I can.  Meanwhile, I'll lock this office and leave a note that no one is to disturb you until I get back."

I sniff and nod at Robert's analysis of the situation.  "...O-okay."  I murmur, nodding as he winks.

I take the paper, and write down my sizes and measurements to let him go get me some new clothes.

I hand over the paper.  "I don't have any money to pay you back with though..."  I say, frowning.

I stay sitting at the desk, and watch the training program.

Robert didn't answer her about paying him back.  As far as he was concerned, he caused her to wet her pants, and it wouldn't have happened if he had broken policy just once and let her go when she was begging to go.  Therefore, she really didn't owe him for correcting a problem that would have been prevented if she was an actual employee.

He came back just about the time the program ended.

He had a pair of rather juvenile looking panties but the skirt was professional looking and would hide them.  He didn't by the nylons for her, but got socks instead because he felt sheepish enough getting the skirt and panties for her.

He had told someone that was watching him buy them that he was buying them for a niece who had just peed herself, and didn't want to come in the store to be gawked at, and that helped to stop some people from staring at him.

Robert seems to take forever getting the clothes, as the program is reach the end and he's not back yet.

I smile at him as he finally does arrive.

I frown as I see the panties, wondering why he got such childish looking panties with cartoon characters on them, but I'm in no situation to complain, and instead thank him.  "Thank yo so much, that's really helpful."

I frown again as I realize a new problem.  "Um... where can I change?  I can't exactly go to the bathroom like this... people will see me."

"No, I suppose you can't," he agreed.  "And I also need to change chairs and let the one you were sitting in dry out."

"Wait here a minute, and I'll get something done to help you."

He left the office and was gone another twenty minutes.

When he came back, Robert had a new chair and then he brought in two floor rolling partition pieces.  He put them in a corner to close off a private space for her.

"You can change behind there," he told her.  "Just leave your wet clothes in that area, and we'll take care of them at the end of the day."

I nod, and slip behind the partition, and slide off my wet clothes.  I step into the panties, and pull them up, settling them around my hips.  They're a tiny bit tight, and dig into my thighs a bit, but since they're all I have I can't really complain.  The skirt also seems to be a bit tight, fitting closely, I won't be able to take long strides, and i'm a tiny bit worried about having a visible pantyline

I pull on the socks, and my shoes, and step back out.  "What do you think?"  I ask reflexively.

Robert looked the clothes over and frowned.

"I got the size you said," he told her holding out the paper he had from her.  "Why is everything so tight?"

He shook his head.

"You need to come with me and take an early lunch so we can get you some clothes that fit better.  You look uncomfortable," he observed that the skirt looked like it would rip if she sat down without lifting it up so that the world would see her panties.

He smiled at her.

"I'm sorry you had to pee your pants earlier, but hopefully you never put yourself in that situation again by lying to get into something you shouldn't be in, okay?"

He started to direct her towards his car.

"I am not worried about you paying me back, honey.  As I said, you filled out a hardship application, so you will get some money for your internship, and you will get a place to live.  Until then, we should go by your old apartment and pick your stuff up.  It won't do to leave it until you are kicked out.  You can stay with me until we find an apartment that the company will pay for."

I simply smile and shrug.  "Welcome to women's clothes.  Just because the same number is on the tag doesn't mean they're the same size, or even that the fit will be the same if they are.  It helps to know the store and the brand, but only so much.  The numbers I gave you are generally the smallest that will fit me, I'm sorta in between sizes at the best of times though, so if you had gotten something one size up, it might have been so loose that it was falling off of me."

I nod as you mention taking an early lunch to go clothes shopping tomorrow.  "I've got more clothes at home, I should be fine... I just have to make it through the day."  I only have four sets of professional clothes, but I'll just have to make them work until I can afford some clothes that will fit me.

I blush ashamed of having lied as you point of that was what put me in this situation.  "Yes Sir. I just... I really was so desperate..."

I feel a bit confused s he starts guiding me towards the elevator.  "Um... are you sure?  I really don't want to impose on you, and my rent is paid until the end of the month, so I'll be fine for a bit."  I leave off the part about having no water, internet, cable, or gas in my apartment  feeling embarrassed that things have gotten so bad for me.

When we get to Robert's car, I open the passenger side, and immediately see a problem.  I have three choices with how tight my skirt is,  I can either rip the skirt by trying to step in, pull it up to my waist and flash my panties, or simply sit down and leave my legs trapped together.

I frown and turn around, sitting down backwards, sideways into the seat.  I land on my butt, and my legs are dangling off the ground.  I swivel around and face forwards, but my knees are pressed together painfully by my tight skirt.

When we arrive, I unbuckle my seat belt, and spin on my butt again, and immediately see a problem.  With how I'm sitting, I can't get enough leverage to get my feet on the ground without possibly launching myself too far forwards, and slamming my face into the parking lot. 

I frown, and with a sigh, I grab the hem of my skirt, and start dragging it up my thighs, having to fight the friction of my thighs and butt pressing down into the seat beneath me.  It would have just been easier to pull my skirt up before I got into the car.

With a lot of effort I manage to pull my skirt up to my waist, putting my bare legs, and childish panties on full display for Robert, before I can spread my legs, and take a step out of the car, then pull my skirt back down, hopefully before anyone else sees me.

Robert shook his head.

"Well, if you were to be staying for a month on  your own, then it would look like you lied about having a hardship," he told her.  "I believe you, and that you just happen to have an apartment for a month, but I won't be able to justify it to the people in the front offices, so just come and stay at my house.  Besides, you won't have much to eat there, if you are having trouble with money."

He got her to the store that he shopped at, which was.... a store for young women, however, that had meant for ages 12 to 19 years of age, and not for someone that was actually an adult, but he had not realized that mistake.

That's why the juvenile panties were so juvenile, and maybe while the clothes didn't quite fit.  She would probably need to tell him that they were at the wrong store if he wanted to find something that would fit her properly.

I frown.  "Do they really look that harshly when considering hardship?"  I ask.  however, I nod as he continues on.  "If that's what you have to do, I certainly won't argue.  It will be nice to live somewhere where I don't have to worry about flipping on the lights.  I'm very grateful for your generosity, I've sort of been living off of red beans and rice, and splurging on instant ramen every now and then.

I frown when I see the story, but don't really want to be ungrateful.  I decide to mention it, but not make a big deal about it.  "Um... sir... this store carries clothes mostly for pre-teens and teenagers, If that's where you want to get clothes for me, that's fine, but I just though I should mention it..."

Robert frowned.

"Oh, it said Young women's apparel, so I thought it was for young women," he frowned again.  "I'm not sure where else to buy clothes for you, and it did look like some of the clothes here would fit.  Do you want to just go in and see if anything fits, at least so we can buy something to get you out of those tight things?  Then if you want, we can find another store that better suits you?"

He smiled at her.

I nod in agreement.  "Sure, we can do that."

I walk inside and start looking around.  With most of the clothes aimed at teenagers there are at least a few things that are my size and sensible, just not as many as I would hope.

I at least manage to find some plain white panties that look to be the right size to fit me, and a new package of pantyhose.  Neither of them as cute as I would like, but I'm buying them with someone else's money, so i go for cheap rather than attractive.

I come back to Robert with a small pile of skirts.  "I'm going to go try these on, is that okay?"

Robert smiled.

"Of course, take all the time you need.  It's okay.  Until your new application is processed, you really can't be at the office anyway, and I am in charge of you for now, so I'm just going to help you what you need to be ready for work tomorrow."

He smiled again.

He wrote a message on his phone while he waited for her telling the company some of what happened, and that he was going to let her try an intern position with hardship, so the company wouldn't have to pay her as much as a regular employee, but she would still make money for her hardship, and they would figure out where she could stay.

He was thinking maybe he should just offer to let her stay with him for the year of internship, if the company would allow it....

I go into the dressing room, and manage to find two skirts that look professional, and fit well enough.

I put the rest of the clothes in the changing area near the rack for the employees to re-shelve them, and go back to Robert, with my skirts, and the package of pantyhose and panties.

"There are the ones that work.  Thank you so much for doing this for me."

Robert frowned.

"I see.  I guess I picked out really bad stuff, then, huh?"

He sort of wanted to see her in cuter stuff, but the cuter stuff was for teenagers, not a woman.

He nodded at her when she thanked him.

"It's my pleasure, sweetie."

His tone had changed drastically, from treating her like a professional adult, to nearly treating her like a kid just out of high school, though that was sort of what he thought she was, now.