LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks, everyone...all two people. I have been brainstorming, or in my case farting to keep it going. I have the concept of the next two  chapters and have started putting them to into the story line.

Thank you didldum for the heads up on chapter numbering.

Hang on boys and girls, and keep your tray tables in the upright, and locked position as the ride is starting.

Chapter 11

After multiple surgeries over a few months in and out of the surgical room I came out into the ICU. Waking up to a nurse changing me, and she said, "Oh you're awake. I need to let the doctor know."

I tried to speak, but I had some type of tube in my throat that prevented me from talking, and the nurse said, "Don't try and talk until we remove the intubation tube, hon."

I laid there trying to piece together anything, and was drawing a total, and complete blank. Then the female doctor that was talking to me before the surgery was standing over my bed, and she said, "Nurse, can we remove this tube, and DC it for now?"

The nurse replied to the doctor, "Right away doctor."

Then the nurse started to prepare to remove the tube. The doctor asked the nurse, "Has he been well hydrated?"

The nurse replied, "He's going through a brief about every two hours, doctor."

Then the doctor said, "OK, we'll stint the urethra and catheterize him to get him out the diapers."

The nurse replied, "Yes, Doctor."

Then the doctor said, "Since we didn't have any previous pictures of you, we took an educated guess reconstructing your face, and body back to it's previous adult state."

About that time my new Mommy walked in and said, "Michael, we have some legal documents to go over with you. Are you up to it?"

The nurse was preparing to remove the intubation tube. As she did, I nodded to Mommy.

Mommy said, "Since you were married to Maggie, or your previous Mommy, you are now the owner of eighty-six seat diner worth a little over four-million dollars u.s."

After I picked up my jaw off the floor, I attempted to speak. My voice was deep, but quite scratchy, and said, "Are you f***ing kidding me?"

The whole room started laughing, and in unison said, "We're in the presence of a millionaire."

Mommy said, "We just need to sign some paperwork, and everything that was Maggie's, will be yours. Diner, Bank Account, house, and vehicles."

I didn't know what to say, but I was curious what the doctor told me about my reconstructive surgery. I asked to see a mirror, and the nurse handed me one. I had a stone face, chiseled chin, but bald as a newborn. I really didn't recognize the person in the mirror, but it was better than I was by leaps and bounds.

I learned my new Mommy's name was Alice, and she worked for the Department of Health and Human Services as a social worker. I would be living with her until we could legally transfer all property, and assets from Maggie's name into mine. Alice said, "What are you going to do, Michael?"

Honestly, I drew a blank, but since I was incontinent, and had to wear diapers, my first thought was hiring another sane, competent caretaker. The doctor said, "If you're wondering about anything else, we were able to repair your anal sphincter, but not completely. You will have an urge to move your bowels, but you will need to be in the vicinity of a bathroom, or wear diapers for the rest of your life. We stinted your sphincter in the urethra and you don't void, but you do drip, so absorbent underwear, or diapers will be required for that also. But, we are making strides in repairing damaged or destroyed muscles with stem cells, so keep faith, and we will continue to update you, Michael."

Life with Alice was night and day from with Maggie. Alice kept encouraging me to use the bathroom every fifteen or twenty minutes to keep from wetting, or soiling my diaper, but usually I failed, and she lovingly changed me into a clean diaper. It was ninety-days before all the legal documents were completed, and I decided to visit the diner, and introduce myself. I entered the diner, and the staff started whispering, and could hear, "that's out diapered new boss."

I blushed and said, "Yes, I am your diapered boss. Maggie rendered me incontinent, but Alice has had doctors perform multiple surgeries to give me back acceptable looks, and some dignity."

Gale, the head chef, and short order cook came over and gave me a huge hug. The rest of the staff, and waitresses did the same thing. I was so overwhelmed with emotion, I started crying. I was consoled, and I felt someone patting my butt, which shocked me, but also calmed me down.

I noticed that my entire staff was all female. Not one male employee.

To be continued...

Chapter 12

I was getting a reputation around our town of the diapered diner owner. Every day it seemed I learned more-and-more about my previous Mommy; Maggie. People coming into the diner didn't look on me with disdain, or disgust, but more as pity for what happened to me. I was caught off guard by the kindness of my staff, the bank staff, and the general population. I also had full reign on the house Maggie and I lived in for all those many years. I still slept in my crib most nights, but I had to start changing my own diapers, which I didn't mind, but I missed the love and attention that was paid to me when my Mommy's would do it. I occasionally saw Ellie, and Eric and they were cordial to me, but quite distant.

Every once in awhile I would think I recognized someone in the diner when I was there as one of the women that assisted Maggie in my detoilet training, and body restructure, but I couldn't be sure one hundred percent, so I just kept my mouth shut. I did enjoy the diner, the staff and I really got close. One of the waitresses name Rachel had just come back from maternity leave after having a miscarriage and losing her baby. Her engorged breasts at times had me salivating, and drooling imagining that I was latched on and suckling at her teat, but it was only a fantasy of mine. One day Rachel asked to talk to me in the office. I setup a meeting to meet with Rachel.

She came into the office almost in tears, and said, "I really appreciate the job I have, and everything you've done for me, but I think I may have to leave for another job."

I was dumbfounded and asked, "Why?:"

She said, "I have a job offer making substantially more money as a wet nurse."

I thought, "I wonder if I match her, if I could hire for the same duties?"

I said, "What if I match the offer, and offered you another position working with me?"

Rachel stopped crying, and starting drying her eyes, and said, "Would I be working here at the diner?"

I said, "No, you would be working at another location.", all the while choosing my words carefully.

She said, "Would I be a wet nurse?" with a sly little smile.

I knew I was busted, and came clean and exposed all my fantasies to her, then started bawling. Rachel consoled me holding me and smothering me her engorged breasts, and said, "I've seen the way you look at my tits, and frankly it turns me on to think of a man, or baby suckling them dry."

I was right about being busted, but it wasn't a bad thing. I told Rachel that I would hire her at the same rate she was offered, but then she dropped a bombshell on me. She didn't get an offer, she was confronting me. I thought, "Oh no" a sexual harassment lawsuit is all I need. Then I rationalized, all I did was look. I never acted on my thoughts or feelings, so I was curious to find out her motivation.

So, being quite blunt, I asked, "So, this was a trap?"

Rachel stood up and nearly dropped me on the floor, and got really upset, and said, "No, I really wanted to be a Mommy, and when I lost my baby I still  have full breasts that ache all the time from being so full. I want to feel them being drained lovingly, and I knew that you were experienced in breastfeeding because you told us all when you explained how you inherited the diner."

I thought, "How could you, but then I thought, how can I?"

So, I discussed a full time position as my wet nurse for a salary of forty-five thousand dollars a year. She looked at me and said, "I would have done it for nothing, but I accept your offer."

I was soon to find out how much Rachel really wanted to be a Mommy on her first day.

She rang the doorbell, and as I answered I saw this ravishing beauty standing there in tight one-piece catsuit with her bulging breasts. As I invited her in it was then I noticed her shapely, round assets. As she walked past me, she groped my crotch, and asked, "Is Mommy's baby wet?"

I almost shot a load there. The demure, and shy woman at the diner was nowhere to be found. This was a young vibrant, sexy woman that was taking charge, whether I wanted her to or not, but my little head was loving the power exchange. Then as quick as she groped my crotch she maneuvered around and I felt her hand on my ass and asking, "Are you poopy, baby boy?"

That was too much and I felt myself climaxing in my diapers, and my knees getting weak, and my breath quickening, and so did Rachel. She knew exactly what she was doing, "Going for a raise." and not money either. She held me until I finished pumping my diaper full of cum. Then as if on cue she said, "No diaper change until that diaper is completely full, and soaking wet, then Auntie Rachel will feed the baby.

To be continued.

• 11 months later...