LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you watch/read potty training books and videos?

Many years ago, probably about 35 or more, I read a book "Potty Training In Less Than A Day".  The idea was you could potty train your child in less than a day and the basic idea is sound, however I don't know how well it would actually work when you bring in the variables of 2-1/2 year olds and their minds.  You never deal with a perfect scenario situation like presented in an instruction manual or training book.  Never the less, it was interesting reading.  Has anyone else read this book, and if so, what did you think of it?  The funny thing was, when I bought it the cashier at the book store said, "How old?"  I had to quickly come up with an answer and said, "Three."  She remarked, "It's time then."  She probably thought I was a bad parent for keeping my kid in diapers and putting off potty training until they were three.  Now days kids in diapers at age three or older is a lot more common from what I understand.

36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Many years ago, probably about 35 or more, I read a book "Potty Training In Less Than A Day".  The idea was you could potty train your child in less than a day and the basic idea is sound, however I don't know how well it would actually work when you bring in the variables of 2-1/2 year olds and their minds.  You never deal with a perfect scenario situation like presented in an instruction manual or training book.  Never the less, it was interesting reading.  Has anyone else read this book, and if so, what did you think of it?  The funny thing was, when I bought it the cashier at the book store said, "How old?"  I had to quickly come up with an answer and said, "Three."  She remarked, "It's time then."  She probably thought I was a bad parent for keeping my kid in diapers and putting off potty training until they were three.  Now days kids in diapers at age three or older is a lot more common from what I understand.

I meant more the ones meant for the children who are actually potty training, rather than the ones for the parents. Still, I have heard of that book, even if I haven't read it yet.