LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie did a little smile and she felt reassured by her aunt words

"OK" Maggie said, blushing, to aunt Louise and after she took a long breath she said "I don't know exactly how many times I have an accident but I have it very often. I fallied potty training very many times"

Maggie moved a little bit her hands on her face to see aunty's expression that was calm but Maggie didn't want show her blushed face than she didn't remove her hands by her face. Maggie giggled when her aunt got the powder on her private part. 

Maggie let her aunt get her dressed with a pink overalls with a pink bunny face printed on the chest and pressione button in the groin. When the little girl let her aunt tie her pack to the strap of the overall before to be taken in arms and put on the ground where she gave her little heads to her aunty. 

(I was thinking what do you think about insert a baby sitter for Maggie? I'm asking your opinion about) 

After getting Maggie dressed in her new clothes Louis started to take Maggie to the park. "Maggie if you get tried of walking tell me and I will pick you up." Louis said with a smile. "There is a lot to do and people to see I wonder if Polly would babysit Maggie?" Louis thought to herself thinking of her neighbor's teenage daughter.

"ok aunty!" Maggie said smiling to her aunt and walking next her aunt, when they arrived to the Maaggie run to the slide and she start to climb the staircase before seat down on the top and let her self slide down with a laugh. Then she climbed the slide again to slide down again.

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)