LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Roxanne took the tote bags that Mary gave her thanking her and saying her goodbye before follow her sister and miss Trinity out of the shop

"good! I'm a little hungry" she said following her sister to her car with her package in the car "ok! I don't remember very well where those eatery where we ate sometimes when I was little. Do you remember? is it still open?" Roxanne asked to her sister. She remember with a lot of affection that restaurant in witch she had partied her first communion and she remember specially the very nice proprietor who was a their parent's old friend.

Louise smiled at her sister and said yes before gang in the car and heading to the restaurant the diner, when they got there and parked their car and got out, they went into the diner. the inside of the diner just had a nice warm look to it.

It with classic with red booth and a bar the offal had knife and comfortable chairs and boost to sit on it even had a nice little gift shop that people could buy things from.

Roxanne got in the restaurant and she felt very nostalgic "oh! how much time! Nothing is changed!"  Roxanne said with a sweet smile "did you ever bring here the little girls?" She asked to Louise with a warm smile, she wanted very much say hello to the old proprietor of the local and to his daughter with with she and Louise were grew up.

"Oh yes I've brought the girls here lots of times," Louise said with Miss Trinity adding she has eaten here as well, the place was very popular among the townsfolk the original owner that owned restaurant had collected a lot of things over the years it wasn't just a diner or a restaurant but also a Museum containing bits and baubles in different things the original owner collected over the years.

it had a bit of everything taxidermy work old hunting trophies, fishing trophy, artwork, fishing gear even the cannon and old War memorabilia it was more it was very atmospheric, had just had a bit of everything and the food was also very good and fairly priced.

"I'm glad they have met uncle Jim" Roxanne said to her sister while the current owner of the restaurant went to them "hello Agatha! How are you?" She said smiling to the woman who was came to take her order.

"yes! I moved this week!" Roxanne said smiling to Agatha "how are uncle Jim and Aunt Carol?" she asked to Agatha "I remember that only Christmas he dressed like Santa Claus and he gave little gift to only children who went here. And aunt Carol permitted to the little guest to prepare the cookies for Santa Clause. It was a tradition for them! do you remember?"

Agatha smiled and nodded her head, "Oh we still do that Roxanne dad still does the Santa Claus every Christmas." Miss Trinity added, "She is right a lot of the older students dress up like elves to be Santa Claus helpers, and take part in various Charities which looks great on a college application." Agatha smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm very happy about this" Roxanne said smiling "I'm very attached to this tradition, and I like very that Maggie and the other children participate to this kind of initiative. We have to teach them this kind of values" Roxanne added.

They all agreed and Agatha took their orders, after writing down their orders Agatha left to get the drinks leaving the three women to talk. "So how is Christine doing, heard she was sick." "She is good Miss Trinity just a bit under the weather so she will be back in school either tomorrow or the day after." 

Agatha took the little group ordination saying that she would come back in a moment with their drink while, main time Roxanne talked with Louise and Miss Trinity about possible bursaries for Maggie and Christine. Miss Trinity was explaining them that the little girls could cash when they would turn 21 and that it will be valid for every university in the USA, public or private.

Miss Trinity also talked about different colleges that were made for both regular size adult and youthlock adults to learn from there, she also talked about the school she went to after graduation and how a lot of the students go there as well. Louise added while taking out her phone showing pictures of both Christine and Maggie helping out and charity the event with them older kids. 

"All the students participate in their own way helping out different charities wherever it be bake sales, books sales or or whatever it's a great way to learn about caring for other people and problems in the world while it also help a College admission papers." Miss Trinity said as she took out her own phone and showed her an old picture of when she was a little girl helping out after local book fair.

Roxanne listened miss Trinity's explaining with many interest "it's wonderful!" she commented "the girls will have a lot of wonderful possibility. do they already have an idea of what they would like to do when they grow up?" Roxanne asked to Louise.

"the fact that their are young doesn't mean they don't know what they want for their future" miss Trinity said to Louise finding Roxanne agree while Agatha was coming to take their order "I will do everything possible for they achieve their targets" she said while Agatha was asking them what they wanted eat.

They each ordered their meals, a hamburger and fry for Louise, chicken parmesan with onion rings for Miss Trinity and roast chicken and a salad Roxanne. After the orders were wrote down Louise said, "Oh yes I know what you mean, but I still think they are a bit young to make a big decision about what they want to be when they grow up, things can change but do appreciate that whatever they do with their lives they'll have the best education for it."

"of course!" Roxanne said to Louise "you know them better then me after all" she said smiling. Roxanne talked with Louise and miss Trinity about a lot of things during the lunch among which a charity event that the school was organizing. Roxanne said that she would been liked very much help with the organization of the event.