LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Miss Trinity smiled when she saw Louise and Roxanne, "Hello Louise and Roxanne its nice to see you." "So what brings you down here?" Louise's ask the older youthlock woman who smiled back and said, "oh I was running low on diapers and needed to pick them up we got delivery of diapers from the store, but I was running low and I needed to pick some up till the next delivery."

"we are here because I need to buy some things for my daughter and my nephew" Roxanne said to the young teacher "would you like take a coffee when we finish" Roxanne said to the teacher 

"I wouldn't want be disturbing but I appreciate your help very much" Roxanne said the teacher while they went to take a box of diapers from a shelf reading carefully what there are written on it.

Miss Trinity smiled and said that it was no trouble, she then showed Roxanne a pack of biodegradable diapers. 'These are the ones we use for our students, its biodegradable but still very strong and can handle quite a mess. They all so comes in different patterns, designs and sizes." Louise added that both Maggie and Christine use them as well, showing off the pack of diapers one pink with stars that Maggie loved and one that was purple with unicorns that Christine loved.

Roxanne listened Miss Trinity's advise and took three box of the diapers that the teacher had proposed her, she trust her sister and the teacher advise, even because she was totally ignorant about this topic then she listened gladly their advises.

And that's how the shopping went Roxanne following both the youthlock teacher Miss Trinity and her sister Louise as both adults showed her different items for youthlocks to use from diapers to a special formula that is designed for youthlocks to get vitamins and minerals they need to furniture like a bed that can become a crib if needed as well as pacifiers that are okay for teeth. Soon by the time they were done it was lunch time and Miss Trinity was helping both Louise and Roxanne to put all the new stuff in the car.

"I wouldn't want be disturbing but I appreciate your help very much" Roxanne said to the teacher. She listened carefully the teacher advice, asking questions about her doubts. When they finished Roxanne accepted miss Trinity's help to put everything they had bought in the car, and Roxanne though that invite her for the lunch it would be a good idea.

When they got to the car Miss Trinity, Louise and Roxanne put all the stuff in the car and when Roxanne invited Miss Trinity to lunch the youthlock agreed wholeheartedly as she was pretty hungry. But then her stomach loudly gurgled and Miss Trinity had to had to hold the side of Louise's car.

Roxanne didn't know what was happening but Louise new, soon Miss Trinity with a grunt let out a massive fart before filling the back of her diaper, after a shout time she stopped and panted a little bit she looked up with a huge blush on her face as the other two women blushed as well, she even said, "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that." She then excused herself and headed back to the store and to a stall to change herself.

Roxanne didn't expect what miss Trinity did in front in front of her "don't worry we wait you" she said resting her self to her sister car before start to talk with her sister "I can't wait to begin to prepare the little girl's room" Roxanne said elated to her sister. After some minutes Miss Trinity returned to them saying that she had done.

While Roxanne didn't expect that her sister did, but accidents happen especially when your incontinent so Louise just went about talking to her sister and saying the girls will love their new guest room. She even suggested going to the local bookstore and buying something for the girls as a present.

When Miss Trinity came outside she apologized for what she did, but both Louise and Roxanne said that it was all right and they understood before. Miss Trinity nodded headed then went to her car.

Roxanne nodded when her sister suggested her to go to the library "I don't know what genre of books Maggie like read" she said to her sister "would you like have some advise about their literary tastes. I would like give them a book that they like very much" she said to her sister and to the teacher.

(ok) 

Roxanne and Louise went to the book shop of the city that miss Trinity hang out very often. 

"Hello Mary!" Miss Trinity said to the youthlock woman at the cash 

"Hello Bella!" Mary answered to the teacher "how are you?"  

"oh very good!" the teacher answered to her friend "she is Mary Rossi we studied together to the youthlock accademy, she graduates her self to the economy University with the highest grades of her course of study before open this shop"  

Mary listened attentively Louise and Roxanne's requirement before ask the to follow her to the Fantasy's shelf "I think to have understood that our little girls like fantasy novels" Mary said to the women "this is a very good book" she said showing them a copy of Journey to the West "or if they prefer something less exotic I could recommend you Tolkien or Lewis.

Roxanne decided to take a copy of Journey to the West for Christine and a copy of the hobbit for Maggie, she knew that its were very good book because she had read both them "for the moment I buy those books. When they will have read both I will can think to give them other two" she said to Louise.

Louise nodded her head following her sister to the register, Miss Trinity was already there buying some books she picked up. From what both women could see they books were horror stores. Mary I said would you like to buy a tote bag with order. She said no and took her books.

When Louise and Roxanne went to the register Mary asked, "Is this all and would you like a tote bag to carry the books out, would you like the books gift wrapped, would they be interested in some stamps or envelopes, we also sell cards for every occasion like birthdays."

Roxanne said that she would liked very much have one of their tote bags because its were very cute. Then she took her credit card and she gave it to Mary to pay all she had bought. She started together Louise to chat with Mary for some minutes until two costumes got in the shop.

"Oh! I'm been very nice to meet you" Roxanne said to Mary "I can't wait to return in this shop" she said her smiling.

Mary wrapped the books in wrapping paper and tied the books in a nice bow before putting the books in a tote bag that had a puppy sleeping next to a kitty on it. After she give the bag to Roxanne. "It was very nice meeting you too." 

After Roxanne got the books, her, sister and Miss Trinity went out to there respected cars and headed to the diner to have something to eat.