LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"good!" Roxanne said when her sister said that she accepted "I prepare something to eat" she said going to the kitchen, she wanted prepare the spaghetti carbonara, Maggie's favorite food, then she took the bacon and she started to cut it putting it in a pan to fry slightly, before start to whisk the eggs in a bowl.

Roxanne smiled seeing her daughters getting along, and returned to the cooking filling a pot of water and putting it on the stove

"ok. now we wait for the water boil" Roxanne said to her sister "Maggie like it very much! I'm preparing it for make her happy" she said preparing the salt next the pot so that she could throw it in the pot"

Roxanne thanked her sister for her help, while she was draining the pasta before ask her to pour the eggs and the bacon on a bowl in witch she pour the pasta before start to mix everything

"it's ready!" Roxanne said taking the food and bringing it to the table, that Jane had setted up, and starting to serve it: the little girls at the first; then the guests; and lastly Victor, Jane and herself "enjoy your meal!" she said seating at the table before take her fork.

When the food was ready and they were all called for dinner Victor carried his daughter into the dining room with Maggie following behind. When they got their and seeing that there was no real highchair or booster seat for the girls to sit on Louise got some books out and set them on the two chairs for both Maggie and Christine to sit on so they could be higher up on the table.

When her sister said that there wasn't high chair or booster seat for the little girls Roxanne explained her that she would buy two high chair as soon as possible "I haven't had a chance yet to buy them. Would you like come with me to the shop? when you can obviously" she said to her sister. 

"ok Louise! when would you be available?" Roxanne asked to her sister taking a fork of pasta and eating it before look Maggie took her fork and began to eat her food very gladly, while she talked with Jane. The little girl was happy that her mom had prepared her favorite food and Roxanne smiled seeing her daughter happy.  

"indeed I was thinking to make a room that only Maggie and Christine's use" Roxanne explained to her sister so as to clear up the misunderstanding "the guest room will be used for you and Victor or some one who can come to visit us. How you can see the manor is very big and it's not a problem"

Louise thought would be a good idea and it could just be the two of them you know just some sisterly bonding like they used to do when they were kids. After dinner was done big there picked up Christine and asked how she was doing who will girl snuggled into her father's arms saying, "I feel a little better daddy but still little icy."

"then I will need to buy two beds for them" Roxanne said to her sister "do they sleep in their bed or they use still the crib?" she asked to her sister to know what her daughter needed. And I would like create a comfortable office in witch they could study and do their homework" Roxanne explained to her sister

Victor told his wife that he would help Christine and Maggie into the car so they could get ready to head home, as Louise talk to Roxanne. "Oh the girls sleep in these special kind of bed that can become cribs if need be, I'll show you them when you are out shopping." Louise said as Victor was carrying both Maggie and Christine in his arms to the door.

when Roxanne saw Victor take the little girls in his arms she kissed tenderly their forehead saying them goodbye, before return to Louise "surely!" the woman said to her sister "it was a great evening" she said her "I really hope there are many more" she said hugging her sister "Until tomorrow!" she said before Louise went to the car.

when Roxanne and her family finished to tidy up her house one by one they had a shower. Roxanne was the last to wash her self and she had just finished when her sister arrived at home and rang the bell. Logan went to open the door and welcome her, he had to go to fireworks station for his job interview for this reason he was wearing a suit and tie. Roxanne gave him a good luck kiss before get out with her sister and Jane.

Logan and Jane gave Louise back her good morning. "good morning!" Roxanne said to her sister while "yea! I slept like a stone, maybe I was tired yesterday evening" she said smiling "and you? did you sleep well?" she asked to her sister "and Christine? is she better?" she asked worried for the little girl.

"Christine is still feeling a little bit achy so she's being watched by her babysitter who they able to get out of school for the day." Louise said to her sister before adding, "Maggie is fine though she's in school so we don't have to worry, anyway I know a few shops that have a great selection on youthlock products, so we should go there first." Louise said to her sister as they headed to the door.

"I'm sorry for her" Roxanne said gently to her sister "I hope she recuperate soon" she said sincerely to her sister before went to her car "what do you think about go with my car?" she said inviting her sister to get in of her car 

Louise agreed with her sister and both women got into the car, they drove around for a bit before stopping at a store, after getting out and getting a shopping cart their first stop was to go to the diaper aisle, in that aisle there were diapers for babies but as well as diapers for youthlocks. And in that I over with his familiar face, it was miss Trinity the den mother to the school's housing.

Roxanne didn't expect to meet her daughter's teacher, but she was pleasantly surprised by the meet

"good morming miss Trinity" she sad to the teacher "I am very pleased to meet you"