LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Roxanne cuddled her daughter kissing her forehead and letting her rest her self to her shoulder before chat with Louise, main-time Jane came to them saying that she had finished to tidy her room up, and that she was exhausted, before sat down on the sofa next Louise asked sweetly to  Christine how she was before caress gently her forehead. 

Louise got up from the couch before laying Christine on it and covering her with a blanket she followed her sister to the kitchen just as Victor, Logan and Jane had finished the kitchen everything with that up and Jane was sitting down on a chair looking over the menu a different delivery places that were in town.

Roxanne filled the electric kettle with water turning it on before prepare two pottery cup with an infuser in it, she waited that the water was ready to spill it in the cups before take one of that and offer it to her sister, before sat down next her daughter looking her sucking her paci.

Roxanne put a gentle hand on her daughter's face rubbing her cheeks slightly as the little girl sucked her pacifier, "She has come a long way from the scared and timid little girl she once was when I dropped her off here all those years ago." Roxanne said as she gently pulled the covers of the blanket over Maggie's Little shoulders.

"yes she has" Roxanne said offering her a cup of tea seating down next her daughter and drink a sip "I missed a lot of important moments" she said very regretted "but I think to be in time for a lot of other" she said caressing  carefully her daughter temple.

"I still have a lot of work to do on my self" Roxanne said gently caressing her daughter forehead "specially about my self-confidence and sometime I have some panic attack, but with Vanessa's help I'm facing the problem a step at a time" she explained to her sister.

Louise so proud of her sister probably for the first time in a long time, she hoped this could continue and that Maggie could possibly have a relationship with her mom again. And if Roxanne prove she could actually be a good mom Louise would maybe consider having Maggie being looked after her mom, especially since rocks and now we're so close to Louise now. But Louise would have to talk to Maggie about that as well as her own husband and their daughter.

while Roxanne was talking with Louise Maggie woke up making a big yawn, she had wetting her diaper during her nap but she was thirsty

"well woken up!" Roxanne said sweetly to her daughter kissing her temple and caressing her little head before checking her diaper "do you want a diaper change?" Roxanne asked sweetly to her daughter who was doing a very big yawn.

Roxanne picked Maggie up caressing her diapered butty and her carrying her to her bedroom where she laid her down on her bed before pull her dress up, and untapped her diaper, opening it and cleaning her daughter privates with a wipe. She took a new diaper and put it under her daughter butty before close it and tape it. When she finished she made a raspberry on her daughter's tummy making her giggle. 

Maggie was not afraid as she was taken to her mom bedroom and laid on the bed for a diaper change, after she was changed her mom started to blow a raspberry in her tummy and the little youthlock girl burst out laughing kicking her little legs and begging her mom to stop, but before her mom could stop Maggie lost control of her bowels and she soon filled her new diaper. 

"Mommy I-I am sorry I-I could not h-help I-I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Maggie soon started to cry thinking she was going to be yelled at for having such a big accident just after she was just changed.

"now I ask to Louise for a new diaper" Roxanne said  gently caressing her daughter chest and forehead "don't worry puppy girl!" she said her going to Louise to witch she asked for a new diaper, explaining her that the diaper that she need to another diaper. 

Roxanne returned to her daughter with the new diaper that her sister gave her and started to change it, untaping her diaper and starting to cleaning her daughter's butty, before put the new diaper under Maggie's Butty, close and tape it before pick Maggie up. 

"ok puppy girl, now you are all clean. again" she said kissing her daughter cheek.

Roxanne picked her daughter up kissing her check before while the little girl rested her little head on her mom shoulder relaxing her self. She made a sweet caress on Christine back when her sister passed next her before return to the kitchen 

"it's dinner time! would you like stay for dinner?" Roxanne asked to Victor who was drinking a beer together Logan "it would be the least to thank you for your help" 

When Christine Laid on the bed she waited for her mom to change her, she felt a little better after taking her nap and was pretty hungry which was a good sign that she was feeling better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We would love to stay for dinner. but I'm going to have to ask Louise if she thinks it's the best and we're also going to have to see if Christine is feeling better." Victor said as he waited for his wife and daughter to return from upstairs.