LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Louise smiled and blushed as she kissed the man of her dreams holding him in her arms. But not long as they start kissing a knock on the door came before they could answer it Maggie had Rose stepped in, "hey Rose how are you, thank you for coming and for watching the girls." Louis said giving her new sister in law a hug.

Rose smiled greating Louise: 

‎"Hi Louise!"‎‎ Rose said returning the hug "I'm very fine. thanks for asking" she said her with a big smile "You don't need to thank me. You know that i adore them so I look them very gladly"‎ 

maintime Maggie was goinig to welcome Christine too with a huge

Maggie liked very much manga both shojo like Inuyasha, Kuragehime , or Kodomo no Omocha both some shonen manga like Dragon ball, Zatchbell, or One Piece. She had very varied tastes in reading manga, and she liked propose them to Christine too and talk with her about. 

The girls would spend hours talking about the stories they've read who are the stories of view games and movies they have played or seen, they all so talked about what they would like to do when they were older. Sometimes forgetting their bedtime or getting so absorbed into what they were doing they forgot to change.

Rose went to search the little girls finding them not ready yet 

R: " why aren't you ready yet?" She asked them surprised "Louise are waiting you!" She said going to take the girls dresses and starting to remove Maggie's clothes. 

"ok. we will see at the lunch" Rose said to Julie while Maggie and Christine were eating their breackfast, then she returned to the kitchen to loock the little girls "I have the new number of "Inyasha" do you want read it with me?" Maggie asked to Christine "I haven't even opened it yet" she said to her new sister.

After the girls had cleaned up the kitchen Aunt Rose came and picked up both of the children, change there diapers and then took them to her car and put them in there carsets "Okay girls are you ready to go to the church and watch both your parents get married?" Rose asked happily as she got in the front seat.

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)