LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie woke up in her crib sucking her pacifier and looked around with a half asleep expression, then she opened the gate of her crib and got off from it, following her while she did a big yawn 

"hewo Christine!" she said making another yawn. 

Maggie gave a bite to the apple slice doing yes with her hand, she was very happy and she couldn't wait to play with her after the dinner. Then the little girl took Christine hand and brought her gigling to the living room where she sat down on the carpet with her little friend ready to watch the movie.

"Well ids it possible to still potty train Maggie and if not how do I teach her to change her own diapers?" Louise sat down looking at Victor. "All so I has read some YL teens and adults still suck on thumbs and they need to use pacifiers, do you know if there was an oral safe pacifier for Maggie to have?"

"about the potty training I don't know anything" he said her "being a man it's not simply for me talk about it with Christine, i'm afraid to embarrass her. I think that a woman could talk easyer with her about this, but about the safe pacifier I found a great one in an on-line shop" he said her taking his iPhone and taping it "I sent you the link by email" he said her. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)