LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie followed Christine to the changing room where the assistant of the teacher helped them to change their clothes before go to the refettory where they took a tray and aproached the cook who served them a plate of pasta and one of lentils. 

Maggie sat down to a table suitable for her size putting her Tray On it and beginning to eat her pasta 

"what clubs do you want watch after lunch?" she asked to her little friend "I'm curious about the comix drawing club, do you want go to give a look?" Maggie asked to to Christine before put a macaroni in her mouth. 

"ok!" Maggie said a smiling a little sadly before continue to eat her food and getting messy her too, maybe a bib is not a bad idea for them, Maggie finished to eat her food and continued to chat with Cristyne about their programs for the afternoon waiting that she finish to eat. 

when Maggie and Christine finished to eat maggie decided o went to ask for a portion of fruit salad that was in front to the coo, the woman said them that they could had have it only after they finished to eat the first two courses so that they wouldn't spoil their appetite. She returned to the table with a glass of fruit salad for her self and for her little friend.

"I think yes!" Maggie said smiling to her little friend "but I should ask to my aunt and you should ask to your daddy" Maggie said her eating the last piece of strawberry of her fruit salad before ask her if she wanted go to look the clubs with her. 

"today I was thinking to do a tour of the clubs" Maggie said to Christine taking a table from her school bag "today in this floor the clubs that are doing activities are: the hall dances club in the gym, the Painting club in the art classroom, and the rock music club in music room . Which one do you want to see first" Maggie asked to Christine. 

Maggie followed Christine to the gym where a group of students was practicing dancing the waltz, and a teacher was explaining to a couple how do a movement. When the teacher finished to explain to the boy the woman aproached them "hello! Are you new here?" she asked them

"yes! We are here only to look" Maggie answered her. 

"could we do that?" Maggie asked them to the teacher before sit down on a chair next Christine who loocked the six couples who dance the waltz following the music from a stereo. Maggie was astonished, the girls danced like princess and and she liked very much to be like them. She asked herself if Christine felt like her. 

"ok!" Maggie said asking to her friend approaching the teacher and asking her if she he could have tried. 

"of course!" the teacher said her choosing a boy named olliver to partner her. The boy explained her where put her hands and how move her feet before begin to dance counting the steps. Maggie was taking much funny to dance with him, even though it wasn't simple for her. 

the teacher hugged the little girl girl saying her that it was all ok and that the other children too were fallen sometimes when they were learn to dance, then there wasn't reason for ashamed "do you want seat down and take something to drink?" the teacher asked her while she and Maggie accompanied her to a seat and went to take a bottle of fruit juice. 

The teacher gave the bottle of fruit juice to the little and offered one to Maggie too who accepted drinking it a bit at a time "it's been very funny" Maggie said to the teacher "maybe I will enroll in the club" she said her preparing herself to go with Christine "what's the next club you want visit?" Maggie asked her smiling happy because she took very much funny. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)