LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

(Practically there are various clubs that deal with each of a type of activity, for example for students passionate about astronomy there is a club that deals only with the study of astronomy, for fans of cinema there is a club that deals with cinema. Do you understand?) 

(this is a very nice question. I was thinking to a sistema in witch a student can Attend more than one usual club a week, with club who play their activities in a specific day of the week. What do you think about?) 

Maggie said that she liked very much draw "oh I like it too much!" May answered her "what do you think about the comix drawing club" May suggested her "they are creating a comics magazine for the school" 

"oh I never thought about draw comics. It could be funny!" Maggie said smiling "and for you Christine?" 

"ok" Maggie answered her then another nurse was calling her and she go next the changing table letting the nurse undress her and untape her diaper while she was looking the ceiling. When the nurse finish she rearrange clips of Maggie dungarees and help her to get down from the changing table. 

Maggie took Christine hand and she followed her out of the Infirmary

"what is our next lesson?" she asked taking the table "oh it seems that we have art history in the art room" she said in the hall "but where is it? Maybe we have to ask information about she said to her friend. 

"oh it's very comfortable!" Maggie said smiling and following her friend to the art room and arriving just in time for the begin of the lesson, the teacher a younglock man was closing the door when the two girls was getting in the classroom. 

"good morning girls!" he said to the two little girls "you should be the new two girls, if I'm not wrong!" he said them gently "maybe your two could introduce yourself" he said them. 

Maggie decided to take very much notes while she looked the teacher who was turning on a projector and showing them some exemples of Paleolithic art explaining them the cave paintings of Lascaux. Maggie was very charmed by them. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)