LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"we didn't see our laboratories" Mrs. Read said "we have very advanced research laboratories in the other two buildings" the teacher said but they are opened only the afternoon then we can't see it's now" she said gently "this is our school what do you think about?" Mrs. Read asked to the guest. 

"I think that I like this school very much!" Maggie said to her aunt "I would like very much study here" 

"I'm happy that you say it" miss Read said smiling "The last thing that I want say you is that the 85% of our students receive scholarships for the best universities or academies of the USA. This school could offer to your children a bright future" 

"ok!" miss Read said smiling "now I bring you to a changing room and then we go" miss Read go bringing them in a roo with a changing table "I will wait you out to let you some privacy" she said getting out from the room. 

"I honestly don't know" the little girl said while her aunt was putting her a new diaper "but I like this school very much and I think that I could bear the embarrassing of a diaper change by a stranger" she said looking away. 

"I know it!" Maggie answered to the woman "and I'm very happy for it" she said smiling to her aunt giving her her little hand and returning to the group that was waiting for them "good the toor is ended I showed you all the school. Do you like it?" 

By the time they got home both little girls her sound asleep. "Victor again thanks for watching Maggie I wanted to check out the dormitories of the school without Maggie thinking I was abandoning her." Louise said after she had laid Maggie down in her crib next to Christine. Both adults went down stairs.

(ok I didn't understand it) 

Maggie woke up in her crib making a very big yawn and looked around with very sleepy look seeing Christine daddy who was watching her. She had a damp diaper and she saw that Christine was still sleeping in and she was hugging her like a Teddy bear. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)