LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"many of our students are unable to change diapers themselves then every two hours our teachers change our students diapers" the woman explained to Louise while Victor changed Christine diaper.

They waited for Victor finished to change Christine diaper then Valery said "come on! now we go to see the classroom" she said to the group Coming out of the gym and bringing the visitors to the first floor. 

"All so in the panflit it was said kids could not suck their thumbs, but could suck on a pacifier they brought with them, is that true? You see my Maggie has a bit of a thumb sucking problem do to her mom not letting her use a pacifier." 

Louise said as they got to what was going to be Maggie and Christine's home room.

"yes it's true. We prefer that our children suck the pacifier than the inch because it's better" miss Read said arriving in front of a classroom and opening the door "this is the classroom of one of the two classes that you saw in the gym" she said "as you can see it's spacious but there are only six desks. This is because in this way we the teachers can focus better on each students" she explained "behind those screen there are a changing table on which the teacher changes our students diapers" she said indicating the furnishings. 

"sorry!" Valery said to her sister her "I thought you were with your students" then she turned to the group of guest "she is the the Mathematics teacher and the responsible for engineering and computer science labs" she explained them "we have both not younglocks both younglocks teachers in our teachers team" 

(I like the Idea to put some teacher with younglock) 

"yes! you are right" miss read said "we used this way untill last week, now we have three infirmary in the school one for all floor of the school with three nurse each, before we has to change our student diapers in the class but now we adopted  this solution for the problem. Now we go to the first floor"  miss read said bringing them to ramp.

"it seems very good!" Maggie said but she didn't see all the school then she couldn't judge at the moment. Maintime the group was going to the first floor where miss Read opened a door "this is one of our classroom" she said "as you can see  is very spacious and bright and there are only six desks" she said "This because in little classes our teachers can focus better on each students and teach better" miss Read explained. 

"Polly!" Maggie said hugging the girl and kissing her cheek "do you attend this school?" Maggie asked to her babysitter 

"oh it seems like you already know each other" miss Read said caressing Polly's head "return to listen the lesson now! " she said smiling to the the younglocks girl. 

"I thought that she was here to sign up" Maggie said blushing a little bit while her babysitter caressed her head "I see that you already know each other" miss Read said kindly, then when Polly returned in classroom Miss Read "now we will see our jewel it's at the last floor" she said bringing the little group to the ramp and going to the last floor of the school where there was a very big library "this is our library with more of 1300 books but we're still just scratching the surface" she said opening a door and turning on the lights and bringing them in a very big room with very much big servers "this is SOFIA our digital archive for books. There are more of 200000 books in PDF format to which only students can access From his tablet, and it's constantly updating" miss Read explained them "it's been designed and programmed by two our students too" she said with a very big smile 

"we know that for younglocks is hard keep the attention" miss Read said "then we alternate moments of study and work with moments of lik leisure like this" the teachers said indicating that puppet show that the girl was watching. 

"have you some questions?" the teacher asked to the women 

(do you imagine a school like this in reality? Would you like study here?) 

Louise and Victor looked at the girls as the librarian walked over and started to show the girls some of the puppets. Louise went to miss read and asked/whispered. "I heard this place all so has dormitory's for little ones who don't have homes of their own or live far away."

(Yes I could a imagine a school like this in reality if YouthLock was real. Would I like to study there, I don't know I hated school a lot when I had to go, so I again I don't know. What about you?)

"yes we have two dormitories one for the boys and one for the girls" miss Read answered "we are trying to make our students as Independent as possible" the teacher said "though sometimes it's not easy!" she said "the dormitories host students 14 years old and over" she said "who are under the responsibility of the nurses who live here"

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)