LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

After taking Maggie out of her highchair, changing her and getting her dressed before taking her down to the living were Polly and Cristyne were. Both 8 year olds hugged one another. Polly then toddled over and hugged both of them. 

"You two will do well, I have all ready been there and I love the school."

"wait a moment please! " Victor said going to take the car seat of Christine from his car and carrying it in Louise's car where he started to install it. When he finished Victor did a caress to her daugter saying her to be a good girl, before put her in the car seat and say that they would have seen each other again once they arrived to destination. Maggie smiled to Christine taking her hand. 

Maggie did yes with her little head and she kissed her aunt too, hugging with a smile her stuffed bunny. Than she looked her aunt go to the driver seat and starting the engine end leave. The travel lasted ten minutes, the school was very next to their house, and soon they arrived to a complex of three very big building, then they parked their cars and get out from them. They were welcomed by a very beautiful woman who was waiting them in front of the gate:

"good morning! My name is Valery Reed" she said shaking the hand to Louise, Caroline, and Victor "hello!" She said caressing Maggie's little head "do we start the tour?" she asked to the little group. 

When they got to the school Louise got out of the car and she let Christine, Polly and Maggie out. Polly was about to go into the school, but then her mom called her over.

Louise and Victor picked up both their girls and took them to Valery Reed who shake their hands. But before anyone could say anything Polly wined. "MOM I AM TO OLD FOR THIS." The little teenager said rubbing her cheek before walking past the adults. "Morning miss Reed." Polly said walking past her and headed to her home room. 

After 
Caroline shaked Valery hand,  Louise smiled. "Yes my little Maggie's been wanting to go since I reading about it."

Maggie blushed when her aunt said it while Valery brought the group Along the driveway leading to the principal building

"the school is been foonded in 1935 by Alan Jones a teacher who had a son with youthlocks syndrome, in that period younglock syndrome was associated with mental insufficiency but Alan Jones discovered that this was a very stupid idea thanks to his son Richard who resolved in a few minutes a puzzle that he didn't successed to resolve in two days" Valery explained them "the principal building was a sanatorium of Victorian age that it's been adapted to host offices, while the other three big buildings are the real school, and the building where afternoon activities take place, then we'll see them. OK?" 

"it's a kind of hospital where the diseases particularly serious were cured" the woman explained her while they were arriving to the door of the principal building "The whole school is been designed by younglocks guys for younglocks guys" miss Read explained them opening the principal door to make them get in "this is the principal building. As you can see there aren't stairs but to make easier the movement between the various floors we decided to replace all the stairs with this big inclined ramp, this because we know that for younglocks the stairs are very tiring. The Idea is been of one of our students."

"we have a gym to the other side of the school to allow our students to keep fit, we will see later" miss Read said to Louise "we focus primarily on the development of the mind, but the Latins said "mens sana in corpore sanum" then we use make do them a hour of physical education for day" miss Read explained them "not intense workouts but right some light exercise " she explained to the ladies while she was bringing them to the ramp to go to the first floor. 

"our children do sport on amatorial level for an half hour at day to make it more enjoyable the physical education " the woman explained her "but at the afternon we have more both scientific both humanistic and artistic laboratory" she explain her "only student can choose two laboratories, but we will arrive soon" the woman explained opening the gym door and letting the group get in the gym where ther were ten children who played to volley "the varius classes used take turns using the gym in this way we can ensure everyone an hour of gym for day" Valery explained to the group.

"hi mr. Jackson" Miss. Read greated the couch "I'm showing the school to those possible new students" she explained to the couch who introduced his self to Louise shaking her hand and doing a caress to Maggie "good!" he said keeping an eye on the children group. than miss Read said good by to the couch and ledded the group out of the gym "now we will sae the classroom and than I will show you the real jewel of our school, what we are most proud of but I don't want do spoiler" she said going to the ramp to go to the first floor.

Mr Jackson smiled and sake hands with Victor and caress to Christine before getting back to his class. When the adults wearing to the first floor and to Maggie and Christine home room that they would be going too, Christine whispered to her dad. "Papa I need a change?" The little girl said blushing.

"ok honey" Victor answered to her daugter "excuse me!" Victor said to Miss. Read trying to be as discreet as possible "where could I change my daughter's diaper?" Valery smiled saying him to follow her to a changing room where there was a changing table. Victor put the little girl and put it on it and started to open the bottom on the groin of her overalls. Maintime Maggie was observing all with curiosity. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)