LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"Well go into the laving room and go look." Louise told Maggie before watching the little girl run to the leaving room. Polly was about to ask something when a scream came from living room all three of them went to look, and they before Polly's eyes were toys and games ever were a one happy little girl hugging a big stuffed dragon.

In that moment Maggie felt the happiest child in the world, she loved so much her stuffed dragon, it was like a cartoon character that she liked very much and she loved very much her new toys too specially her new dolls, She runned tu hug her aunt thanking her for the toys. 

Maggie loocked her new bike clapping the hands for the happy, she never had a bike and she wasn't able to wait to take a ride with it. It was all pink  with some white star on the frame, and pink ribbons on the handlebar. For Maggie it was the most beautiful bike in the world, she hopped that she could have taken a ride together her aunt sometime. 

Maggie loved so much her new dresses its were so cute, especially one that seemed a very cute pink sailor suit with a pink skirt. She saw her new books and comics  too, enjoing particulary Doraemon her favorite manga. she was so happy that she didn't noticed that she was wetting herself. 

"Ops!" Maggie said when she realized it "aunty! pee!" she shily said to her aunt.

Maggie did a little shy smile when her aunt reassured her and rised her arms to be picked up. She wanted to be cuddled a little bit by her aunt because the day before she didn't see her and now she needed some attentions by her aunt. 

"do you know that there is a school that works only with youthlocks children?" Caroline asked to Louise "I'm thinking to enroll Polly in it" she said to Louise showing her a brochure "it's a very good school and it has a very good didactic program, and very much activities for students" 

"it's a very good school and it can help Maggie to create her self a bright future" Caroline said to Louise "then Maggie!" she said turning to Maggie "what would you like to do?" 

"I don't know" Maggie said shyly 

"is there something you like particularly?" Caroline answered to the little girl 

"I like dresses" Maggie said after thinking about it for a while 

"would you like lern to create its yourself?" Caroline asked to Maggie 

"yes!" Maggie said with enthusiasm 

"in this school there is fashion designer laboratory too" 

"I think that you should talk with the headmaster about this" Caroline said to Louise "I think that she can explain you better than I could explain you" while Maggie rested her self to her aunt enjoying her cuddles. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)