LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie smiled when she saw that Polly was awake ignoring her puppet, then  climb out of the crib to go to search Polly's mother. She was putting her foot on the floor when the woman got in the room. 

"Good morning girls" Caroline said getting in the room 

"I'm sorry" Maggie said looking away while Caroline taped off her diaper "I didn't want make you angry" she said with her delicate voice searching for her paci but not finding it, so she decided to suck her thumb in the maintime that Mrs Caroline changed her diappy. 

"Its okay just don't do it again." After Caroline took off Maggie's diaper, she soon cleaned and powered her after a new diaper was put on her and the little girl was put on the floor. "Now you wait here I still need to change my own baby girl and then get you dressed and take both of you down to eat."

Maggie sat down on the floor waiting for Mrs. Caroline change Polly's diaper looking Polly's room. Then Maggie took Mrs. Caroline hand and followed her to the kitchen when she was helping to seat down at the table waiting for the breakfast. 

Maggie ate nicely her food, she loved pancakes specialy with syrup. "it was very good" the little girl said when she finished to eat the pancakes "can I watch cartoons now?" she asked to Louise and Mrs. Caroline wearing her pj.

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)