LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Roxanne, Logan and Jane ate their dinner talking about they're day. Logan talked about the work interview and how it was gone well. Jane talked about the video montage that she was doing it for a competition.

Logan listened attentively her wife's day before start to talk about his day, while he served her the eggplant Parmesan that he had prepared for her. He was very good in cooking and he liked cook specially for Roxanne and Jane. 

He and Jane all so said they would help in setting up the girls room. As that was going on Louise had come home and in the living room Maggie was sitting in the big armchair reading a book, Aunt Louise came in to the living room, "Hey Maggie how are you sweetie," she asked wanting to make sure her niece wasn't getting sick like her stepdaughter.

Maggie said to her aunt that she felt good before put the book that she was reading down. She was reading "Through the Looking-Glass" a book that she was liking very much. 

"I'm good!" The little girl said before sneeze. It was the usual seasonal allergy.

Maggie hasn't fever but she let her aunt check her for head, she felt her eyes very irritated and they weep annoying her very much, so many that she had hard time reading her book but she didn't complain about it.  

• Like 1

Louise smiled at her daughter as the little girl was playing a video game on her handheld. "Hay Christine are you doing well?" Christine looked at her mom and smiled nodded her head and saying yes, but still felt a little icky. Louise checked her head don't let the little girl fever had gone down gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her just to relax and when dinner is ready she'll bring her down.

Louise then went to the bathroom and looked into the medicine cabinet and got Maggie her allergy medication before heading down to the living room and giving her the capital allergy medication and some water.

• Like 1

Christine was very happy when she saw her mom she smiled behind her paci, she put her video game on her night table while her mom checked her temperature. She was a little better now, she said "OK" when her mom said her to relax before return to her video game. 

"mom! could you change my diaper?" Christine asked to her mom because her diaper was very wet.

Louise smiled and said she would be happy too, she then picked up Christine and laid her on the changing table as the little girl started to play her video game, Louise wasted no time in changing her and it was a good thing too Christine looked fit to burst. Louise wiped her, put some diaper rash cream on her just in case before powdering her and putting her into a new diaper.

Christine relaxed her self in her mom's arms resting her head on her mom shoulder letting her self to be caressed on her back.

"I'm better now" she said relaxing with her pacifier in her mouth while her mom kissed her temple.

If Christine would be better she would immediately asked for to stay in her big girl's chair but she wasn't at her top an then she didn't dislike particular attentions from her mom. She said that for today she would liked eat on the highchair. 

Christine said smiling that she was better now despite she was still a little dazed "don't worry! I will feel better soon" the little girl said smiling to her sister while she was changing her self. 

Maggie had gotten really good on changing herself she didn't need her aunt or her uncle to help her anymore except for the special occasions or if she was nervous like when she was visiting her mom for the first time. But when she was calm she was able to change herself like a big girl.

After getting cleaned, powdered and diapered, she wiped her hands and throughout the diaper. Maggie then toddled over to her sister's bed and climb the step stools and got into bed he then crawled over to her sister and gave her a hug.

Christine said smiling that she was better now despite she was still a little dazed "don't worry! I will feel better soon" the little girl said smiling to her sister while she was changing her self. 

Then she let herself to be hugged by her sister reciprocating the hug and kissing her hug.

After the hugged Maggie look for her pacifier found it put in her mouth and went back into the living room to read her book, soon her Uncle I'd come back into the house after kissing Maggie's head he went into kitchen and saw Louise was making dinner, he then kissed his wife on the cheek and said, "Hey Louise I just finished cleaning the patio off how was your trip with your sister?"