LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie was surprised when her aunt stopped the car she didn't understand what was happening

"aunty what's happening? " she asked to her aunt a little worried. 

(have I to do the cop? Because I don't know how is a controll by the police here in USA)

Maggie felt reassured by aunty words when she saw that the person that stopped her was a cop she smiled him. Her mommy said her that she could trust of cops and that if she was in trouble she could ask help them , then it was all ok and smiled greeting him who returning her the greeting before return to talk with her aunt while she observed him with curiosity.

Maggie did by to the cop with her little hand, before her aunt restarted to go to the store. When they arrived Maggie let herself to be helped to get of the car and gave her little hand to her aunt to be carried in the store looking around with much curiosity.

It was a very big store.

"Yes!" she answered raising her arms to be picked up and put in the seat of the cart, from that position she could see more, and she wouldn't get tired. When she stayed with her mother every time that they went to a shop she got very tired because her mother let her walk.

In the bathroom Maggie had way to calm down helped both the way of her aunt and buy her inch put in his mouth that she was sucking in her aunt arms. "Sorry aunty!" Maggie said crying in her arms before hide her little face against her shoulder.

(In the case I would want that Louise spanks Maggie what  should I let her do?) 

Maggie felt very sad because her aunt was angry with her, she didn't understand what was the problem: she simply wanted her pacifier what was wrong with that? Maggie stayed silently while she followed her aunt out of the box giving her little hand. 

Maggie did a little smile before to point the high chair with a hand because she had the inch of the other in the mouth, she had understood that for the moment she should have been satisfied of her thumb, though she would preferred her binky. 

Maggie looked the things that her aunt put in the shopping cart observing her aunt, always with her inch in the mouth. She started to feel the need to pee, but she didn't want wet her panties in that place then she tried to keep it. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)