LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Um... Hi

Hi everyone, I'm little bear. As you can see I'm new here, been coming to the site for a while and never really had the courage to join and post til now. Let's see... aside from the AB side of me... I'm also a Finance major and a lifeguard. Drop me a line if you want to get know more about me. Look forward to meeting everyone.

-edit: and it seems I started things off like an idiot by double posting this topic... yay me, if someone could fix that that'd be awesome. Sorry guys.

*yea!...claps her hands excitedely tause der is now anover lil bear!*

Hi lil bear....me isa lil bear too.......but me goes by jen jen....or sometimes beargirl....me glad yu joined...now der is anover cub to share da honey wiff!

Welcome to DD!

YAY LITTLE BEAR got the courage to join us! I AM SO HAPPY! :) Curious welcomes u to Daily Diapers and hopes u sometime find the courage to join us in chat as well as on the forums. If u have any questions feel free to ask, as I try to help anyone I can. I dont wear. Im a mommy type of person around here :) And u DID NOT start things off like an idiot! Little bear mus'nt say that! U are just new and itll take a bit to get used to things :) ! Hope to see ya soon :)

Huggles and kissies and lotsa welcoming love,

CURIOUS

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. I'm not sure if I'm really looking to start a new chapter in my life per se, I mean, I have a on and off girl friend and things are pretty serious there. I've already done the whole coming out confession or how ever you want to call it and she was cool with it. Confused but understanding. Anyway, I'm just looking for someplace to chat about the lifestyle once in a while and get to know some others in the comunity. Maybe if I see there are other people like me out there that are normal, I won't think of myself as such a weirdo... at least noit weird becuase of the AB/DL thing, I have plenty of other reasons to be weird, lol

Of course, as you can see from the avatar, I'm HUGE care bears fan, and I have been since before I realized I was an AB... not sure why I felt the need to point that out. Let's see, other things about me... I'm an eagle scout, was valedictorian of my senior class, I listen to lots of DMB and OAR... I surf when I get the chance (not much of a surfing scene in southwest florida...)

I think that's it... just figured I'd give a little bit more info. Still not sure if I should post a personal pic yet...

Ive been on this site for over a year and have never posted a personal pic of me.. whoever wants to see me, has to get my trust and I email my pic to them... so thats no biggie.. dont let anyone pressure u to post a pic til YOURE ready!

Huggles,

Curious

Hi everyone, I'm little bear. As you can see I'm new here, been coming to the site for a while and never really had the courage to join and post til now. Let's see... aside from the AB side of me... I'm also a Finance major and a lifeguard. Drop me a line if you want to get know more about me. Look forward to meeting everyone.

-edit: and it seems I started things off like an idiot by double posting this topic... yay me, if someone could fix that that'd be awesome. Sorry guys.

Welcome. I am glad you are here. I have come to this site many times and finally got the courage up to join as well.

It's good to have you here, MikeDL.