LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Linkin Park New Single Download :d

Personally i like it, im a real big linkin park fan and i like where they have gone with their music, anyways heres the link... enjoy! :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5L7078GM

The video is here, i think its really compelling and touches on a hell of a lot of stuff going on in the world right now:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sj7gyg

Cant wait for the album :):)

Post some replies with your thoughts on this song, i would like to see if anybody else agrees that they have chose the right path to go in their music making.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Ok starting writing this at just the intro and already i'm loving it!!!

maybe i listen to it all before i finish the post!

3mins 29secs later

well yes i really like it.... but personaly nothing can beat "Numb" My all time fav song from them!

giggles

lucy

I just got the song off iTunes, and I like it. I'm curious as to what the rest of the new album will sound like, too. It's definitely different than anything they've done before, but I'll buy any albums they put out. Hopefully their new musical direction won't be too different, or they'll end up sounding like everybody else. While I do prefer their Nu Metal sound, it's nice to hear a little vareity. I'm really hoping they return to the way they sounded before, but I'll still continue to support them, regardless of this.

Edit: I just saw the music video, and I have to say it was exceptional! It really captured the message of the song well. It's one of their best videos yet, in my opinion.

--Brandon

Oh, no, Stinkin Park is at it again, what is the world coming to? Is there any hope at all? For some strange reason hip hop/rap antics mixed with "metal"( let`s face it, nu-metal is not really metal.) really does not go down well with me, hmmm, I wonder why? One can always hope that this soggy, teenager-pandering outfit gets disbanded as soon as possible, then again this type of maneur tends to be quite resilient. Nu-metal is possible one of the worst plagues to strike the world in modern times, no doubt about that. A Stinkin Park concert, no finer target for a massive terrorist attack could be wished for. :badmood:

Well judging from that post im guessing you post just to make arguments, quite sad really. Dont get me wrong everyone is entitled to their opinions but most people will accept and even put up with another individuals preferances in music, the fact that you would wish a terrorist attack on a venue consisting of many thousands of people kind of indicates that you are one of the many things that make up the bad in this modern world. Out of interst, what 'all mighty' music do you like? :whistling:

I think it would be appreciated if you were to muzzle yourself before you make such harsh comments and replies on this board. :thumbsup:

Oh, no, Stinkin Park is at it again, what is the world coming to? Is there any hope at all? For some strange reason hip hop/rap antics mixed with "metal"( let`s face it, nu-metal is not really metal.) really does not go down well with me, hmmm, I wonder why? One can always hope that this soggy, teenager-pandering outfit gets disbanded as soon as possible, then again this type of maneur tends to be quite resilient.

Well, I'm not sure Linkin Park ever was played off as a "Metal" band. While I agree that "Nu Metal" isn't truly "Metal," I don't think it was ever intended to be "Metal."

And yes, I do fit in with that "pathetic-emo-depressed-sensitive-loner-hopeless-teenager" category, so I think that their music suits me well, no? :P

--Brandon

Well judging from that post im guessing you post just to make arguments, quite sad really. Dont get me wrong everyone is entitled to their opinions but most people will accept and even put up with another individuals preferances in music, the fact that you would wish a terrorist attack on a venue consisting of many thousands of people kind of indicates that you are one of the many things that make up the bad in this modern world. Out of interst, what 'all mighty' music do you like? :whistling:

I think it would be appreciated if you were to muzzle yourself before you make such harsh comments and replies on this board. :thumbsup:

To muzzle myself, no, why should I? And instead of accusing me of posting just to make arguments, maybe, just maybe, I posted because I really felt slagging off the crappy abomination that is being the topic here. ( And keep in mind, this is my personal opinion.)

Evidently, a few has been provoked as a result of merely expressing my opinion, and what else can be expected? What is the deal here? Were you hoping exclusively for positive answers? As soon as you begin to think of a certain topic that you would like to discuss here, you are also forced to take into account that answers of a distinctly negative nature may be forthcoming. So I`m sorry if I have hurt any of your sensitivies, my only objective was to express my opinion regarding this band, and was in no way meant as a personal attack. If you think that, you are deluded.

I fully respect the sanctity of individual taste, but with that comes the possibility of sacrilege.( Depending of course on the perspective.) If anyone of you had criticized my musical preferences, of course I would have reacted as well, and I would maybe have interpreted your opinions as sacrilege, but that does not imply that I `m ignorant towards the very fact that people have varied opinions, and that they react negatively and positively towards different things in life. That is a fact of life, and just as much as you are entitled to express opinions of a positive nature, I am entitled to reply negatively.

I`m sure that you yourself have written some lines sometime who others have felt to be derogatory and mean, so who are you really to judge me, considering that this was not all meant as a personal attack, and that what I said about terrorists bombing one of their concerts was merely an exaggeration on my part, a crude way of saying that I think this band is shit. Not to be taken literally. So yet again, I really do not post, whether you choose to believe it or not, just to provoke, how boring is that? I have posted my say on the matter, you have posted yours, and as far as I``m concerned, everything is fine and dandy. No hard feelings I hope? Cheers!! :thumbsup: