LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa shifted when he was asked how he became a baby. “Well..I lost my temper with Momo, and didn’t realize that she would take it as hard as she did. I went back to apologize after class was over and found she was hit much harder by what I said than she thought, according to Uraraka.”

He rubbed his eyes and blinked up at her a bit wearily. “Uraraka told me that her distress was my fault after sending me pictures of her and informing me that Momo was the least happy she’d seen her in a while. I felt bad, so I wore a diaper like she told me to, let her baby me a little because I didn’t want to make Momo upset, and the rest is history.” The man shrugged, letting Midnight lay him on his back and start changing his diaper. 

Aizawa nodded, blushing deeply. He hadn’t realized that before Uraraka told him. The man reached for her, thumb in his mouth. “I..I didn’t know that ‘til Mommy told me, so I felt bad. I said sorry an’ she said I was mean; she was happy when she saw me like this, though.” He admitted, shifting a little. “Can I have somethin’ to eat in a bit? I’m hungry.” 

The two of them were snuggling each other by the time she returned. Mount Lady was on her back, clinging to him and unconsciously stroking his hair, while Aizawa’s cheek was pressed against her stomach, his body flopped on the couch as he clung to her around the waist. 

The two of them woke up when she was done. Mount Lady sat up and Aizawa cuddled up to her a bit before they both realized what position they were in. Aizawa did move away so she could sit up, but hit his head in the process. When he let out a tiny whimper, Mount Lady pat him on the head. “It’s okay. Just a boo-boo, I get those too.” She assured him, smiling. 

“Yeah, we are. I slept good.” Mount Lady told her, smiling before giving Aizawa a gentle pat. “Mommy says kisses make boo-boos feel better, so you should feel okay now.” 

Aizawa was no longer whimpering, and nodded, lying on his back. “Thank you. An’ we..we are ‘wake.” He reached up, and snuggled up to Mount Lady, who sighed and let him do it.