LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

Urakaka and momo had always been great friends sometimes more like girlfriends of course momo is shy and gets scared easily but urakaka always helps her but today their teacher yelled at her and urakaka sat their stunned as her friend was getting yelled at

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa didn’t usually yell at his students, but today something inside him snapped. Tired from work, battered and bruised, stressed beyond belief, Aizawa couldn’t hold himself back from scolding poor Momo when she messed up. “Honestly, Yaoyorozu, don’t you understand how to use your quirk? You’ll be useless in battle if you keep having to pause so much. Don’t just stand there and not do anything while trying to use your quirk improperly, understand?” With that, he turned away, pinching the bridge of his nose. He regretted each word, but couldn’t take them back by now. 

Momo sat there stunned but nodded something inside her broke she almost cried but waited till after class and ran to urakaka even though urakaka is shorter than momo,  momo still sat in urakakas lap after everyone left and cried as urakaka tried to calm her 

Shh its ok momo how about I take you to the ice cream shop after this? "Urakaka said trying to calm the girl before their last class

Momo just cried and nodded trying to calm down

Aizawa returned to class a while after it was almost finished, bored out of his mind and still tired. He’d forgotten something on his desk, and was simply returning to get it back. When he entered and saw the tall girl sitting on Uraraka’s lap. Momo looked oddly childish, sobbing like a girl half her age, and Aizawa could only watch blankly as this all went on. Aizawa slid over to his desk, not wanting to speak up and make the two girls uncomfortable. 

Urakaka glared at him but made momo turn her head away so she doesn't get scared and momo started to calm down as momo hugs her sniffling still crying slightly 

Shh its ok momo I have you"urakaka says patting the tall girls back slightly

After he tried explaining himself but found no words, he prepared to leave. “I’m-“ Once he tried apologizing, Aizawa felt something in his body give. Snap, like a branch underfoot. His bladder didn’t just stream with pee; it practically flooded his pants. He fell to his knees, trying desperately to hold it back, but to no avail; the dam had shattered. His traitorous bowels throbbed, and he knew exactly what was coming next, so soon after the first humiliation.

Aizawa couldn’t leave with drenched pants, couldn’t disrobe in front of students or do anything without calling attention to the fact he had pissed his pants. Soon enough, his bowels gave in too, and he felt nothing more than a sharp cramping in them before his pants bulged very obviously in the back. Disgusted, he tried standing, only to collapse right in front of the two students he had not wanted to see him like this. Lying there on his back, obviously both wet and messy, he sat up, eyes watering with shame. 

Urakaka smiles and tells momo to go wait outside the school for her and momo smiles happy urakaka is taking her for ice cream and goes out the back of the classroom not seeing him

Urakaka:"so this is our teacher you deserve this after yelling at momo? "

Aizawa squirmed, uncomfortable. “I yelled because I wanted her to pay attention; I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. If she’s in training to be a hero, she should be able to handle it.” He muttered the last part under his breath, trying to shove past Uraraka after standing up. He needed to clean up, somehow, maybe throw away his messy pants. 

Urakaka grabbed his arm yanking him back so he falls on the floor"listen here that girl isn't In the best state of mind her parents are gone she's staying with me right now so she looks to me to protect her and you need to apologize and I'll treat you like the baby you are"

Aizawa fell on his back, and winced when the mess squished into his bottom. He hated feeling this powerless, but right now there was nothing he could do. Unable to move or get away in this state, he listened to Uraraka speak, demanding he apologize to Momo. “I..I’m sorry!” Aizawa blurted out, eyes welling up with tears of shame and fear after he heard the girl say he was going to be treated like a...baby? “A baby? You’re kidding, right?” 

"I'm not kidding now go get cleaned up I will text you when I feel like momo is stable enough to talk"urakaka walks off and her and momo go to the ice cream shop as urakaka sends you a picture of momos tear stained face as she's eating her ice cream and text a story"so this is what happened to her her parents died in a house fire and she lost her money and family and she showed up at my house covered in ashes and smelled like smoke so think about what you said to her and see if you regret it"she sends the text as momo makes a mess eating her ice cream still sniffling

Aizawa did as she requested. He got himself all cleaned off in the nurse’s office and found a large diaper waiting for him back in the classroom. Nothing else. Not even a shirt or pants, just a pack of gigantic, poofy disposable diapers with the word “baby” on the padded butt. There were two of them unfolded on his desk that were quite obviously for him. 

The man had to tape them onto himself, and wobbled to his feet, barely able to stand. They were much too thick to walk normally in, and he would have no other choice but to crawl on his hands and knees. He sent Uraraka a picture of him in the diapers with a text, “I can’t walk in these. Do I really have to wear two? I’ll have to crawl around on all fours if I do. Can’t I just wear one?” 

"Fine for now you may wear one but I expect you to be nicer to momo from here on out her mind is broke after her parents death why do you think she always hangs out with me"she text 

Aizawa brought the other diapers home-including the one he would have to wear over the one he was already wearing-and lay back in bed. He’d managed to escape without anybody seeing him like this. After seeing Uraraka’s text, he felt even worse. “I will be. Is there anything else you want me to do? And why do I have to wear the diapers?” 

Aizawa nodded, though she couldn’t see it over the phone. He quickly said, “I-I’m sorry, Momo! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” before speaking to Uraraka, “And...who I go to when I use the diapers? Will I have to go to you and Momo?” 

Momo started to cry again she hated him a lot and urakaka took her home while on the phone

Urakaka:listen tommorow is her birthday you ruin this and the entire class will know what you did today in your pants and you will come to me don't you dare speak to momo"she sounded pissed 

Urakaka:I will meet you at a restaurant at 7:00 tonight thats when I put momo to bed I have her on a schedule she may be taller than me but she listens but right now let me calm her down"you hear over the phone momo crying and urakaka singing a lullaby to her to calm her down 

Urakaka came in and sat down showing pictures of momo crying and a video of how much of a pain it was to get her to calm down and sleep"you've broke this girl and now she refuses to listen she fought me to go to bed tonight she never fights me you've broke her"urakaka orders some fries

Aizawa frowned guiltily after seeing Momo cry and carry on in the video Uraraka showed him. He sighed, squirming a bit. His diaper crinkled loudly and he could already feel another accident coming on. Pressing his thighs together as best he could, Aizawa looked at the girl, sinking low into the seat. “I’m sorry, but...what do you want me to do about it? I haven’t broken her, I made her upset. I apologized. She’s in high school, maybe she should just..grow up.” He muttered, folding his arms stubbornly. 

"She was grown up but that's the thing after her parents died and she hasn't been normal the doctors say something in her mind broke but I want you to start coming by my house and helping out with her and your gonna be my baby and helper and momo will be absent for a few days we're going to a therapy session"she ate the fries not letting him have any

Aizawa suddenly felt terrible; he hadn’t ever realized that Momo had this type of issue. “Okay. I’ll go to your house to help with Momo and...be your baby.” He tilted his head off to one side. “Uh..w-what does being your baby entail? Do you have rules or..something?” 

"Well you won't be helping with momo sorry she doesn't like you"urakaka ate the fries"and we'll discuss rules when you come over now would you like to see more videos and pictures of momo"she showed a video of momo at the park playing but you could tell she wasn't having fun"this was her at the park the week her parents died I tried to get her to have fun