LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa obediently went to get some of the baby things he had bought himself, like his pacifier and blanket. The man even got his diaper bag and a bottle, along with a kitten plushy he got from the store a while back. “I’m ready.” 

Mount Lady snuggled up to the bear with a smile. “Thank you, Mommy!” She seemed a lot calmer now that she was home and had her stuffy. 

Aizawa crawled over to see, and peered up at Midnight, reaching for her. “Uh..M-Midnight? Can you please..help me be a baby? I still dunno how.” 

She pouted irritably, but did what she was told so Mommy wouldn’t punish her. Mount Lady sulked in the corner, arms folded. 

Aizawa lay there, and realized quickly that he was peeing without feeling it at all. He curled up, squirming a bit, and tried ignoring it when the laxatives kicked in. His diaper messy and wet, he sat up abruptly, and felt tears well in his eyes. 

Mount Lady abruptly stopped pouting, not wanting her plushie to be given away. Instead, she sat down and yawned, sleepy. 

Aizawa curled up in Midnight’s arms. “Auntie, does Mommy like me?” He wondered, sucking his thumb. “I..I’ve been tryin’ to be a good baby, but she seems like she doesn’t like me much.”  

Aizawa nodded, his butt pressing into the squishy, stinky diaper. He blushed incredibly deeply and shifted in her arms. “Okay, Auntie Midnight.” The man murmured, before lifting his head. “Can I have a diaper change, please? It’s all stinky.”