LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

Momo nodded. “Okay! Let’s do something fun tomorrow, then.” She cheerfully pointed outside. “Can I go see Mommy?” 

Aizawa was fast asleep in Froppy’s arms. By now, he’d wet his diaper and was cooing in his sleep, drooling. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mina:sure but you have to ask urakaka ok"mina said smiling and froppy walked outside with him and they go to urakakas where she's in bed asleep her homework beside her almost done she fell asleep doing it

(The dating one is called a frogs crush its posted I sent a link in personal messages

The next day, Aizawa was a bit fussy. He kept rolling around and shivering in his sleep, clinging tight to the blanket as he curled up in the crib. Cold and uncomfortable, he flopped onto his back, pouting almost cutely. Sitting up was impossible in the diapers he was wearing, so he just lay there, wet-diapered and whining from his diaper rash. 

Aizawa shrugged his shoulders. “Jus’ wanted you guys to learn more.” He muttered, rubbing his eyes as Uraraka changed his diaper. The man flushed, reminded so abruptly of the position he was in-a teacher being babied by a student-but didn’t protest. He allowed the new diaper to be taped up around his waist, laying back, muscles rippling while he moved. “Mm.” Aizawa grunted, rubbing his stomach; it ached quite a bit. 

The man could do nothing but nod his head. “Yeah. I don’t..feel good t’day.” He didn’t sound good, and his tummy felt like it was twisted into knots. “Can I go to school tomorrow instead? Wanna stay here.” 

Aizawa lay back a bit, diaper crinkling. “I won’t be bad, Mommy. Can I..can I wear somethin’ comfy over my didi, please?” He even used a more childish word for “diaper” just so Mommy would be more receptive to it. 

"Sure baby boy you may but midnight said her baby will be cranky so just be nice to her ok? "Urakaka said going to get some pajama pants for him and coming back"so how will you treat mount lady? "

Aizawa allowed her to dress him in the pajama pants, nodding. When she asked how he’d be treating Mount Lady, he muttered out, “Nice, ‘cause she’s jus’ a baby like me.” The man glanced at Uraraka, and rubbed his eyes. 

(Is it okay if Midnight full-on babies him? Feeds him a bottle, coos at him about what a little cutie he is, has him crawl around on the floor, tickles his exposed tummy, etc?)