LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momo perked up and nodded eagerly. “I’d love to, Mommy!” She enthused, smiling. “You hear that, baby? You still have to wear diapers while I get to wear big-girl panties.” 

Aizawa squirmed a bit after his diaper-change was finished. He lay back, thumb in his mouth, a thick diaper wrapped snugly around his waist. The man rubbed his eyes, and nodded after Momo asked if he heard. With a yawn, he gazed up at Uraraka, blushing red as a beet. 

Momo did what Mommy Uraraka said happily, skipping outside. Now she could tell her auntie Mina and Tsuyu that her big, scary teacher as her new baby brother and she couldn’t be happier. 

Aizawa sighed in relief when the diaper-change was finished and peered up at Uraraka. “What now?” He wondered, tipping his head off to one side.

Mina:hi little momo how was class? "

Urakaka:well we're going out for ice cream you can go home if you want or come with us but I don't care"urakaka walks out to join them

Momo blinked when she was asked how class was. “I..wasn’t there. Something scary happened last time so I didn’t wanna go.” She saw the big baby was still inside, about to get up and put on his big-boy pants. Not wanting him to get dressed and look like the scary teacher he was before, Momo walked back in and grabbed him, holding him tight. She made baby things for him(a big pacifier, a babyish t-shirt for him to wear, and even cute booties so baby wouldn’t walk) and dressed him up all cute. Then she slid the giant pacifier into his waiting mouth.

“You’re just a dumb little baby. Got it? From now on, when my Mommy tries talking to you, you don’t speak; you make baby noises. If she gives you stuff to eat, you can’t eat all by yourself ‘cause you’re too little; you make a big mess and act like you can’t do it. No matter how mad she gets, there’s no talking or I’ll act like you hurt my feelings again.” 

Aizawa nodded in stunned acceptance, and allowed Momo to carry him out, curled up in her arms. She pat his head. “Aunt Tsuyu, Aunt Mina! I had an okay day but it’s gotten way better! I have a baby brother now and he’s too tiny to walk or anything. Isn’t that right, baby?” The man gave her a blank look, as though not understanding what she meant. “See? He doesn’t even know what I’m saying. Who’s a dumb widdle baby?” Momo cooed, holding him a bit tighter. Aizawa just babbled stupidly and sucked on the pacifier. 

Momo smiled. “He’s a good baby! He’ll be very, very good, isn’t right baby?” The diapered man in her arms babbled incoherently, sucking his paci. “Awww, baby, are you trying to talk? Is that a yes?” Aizawa just cooed, drooling through the pacifier with a blank, babyish look.

“Silly me! I forgot you’re too little to understand things. You probably don’t even know what I’m saying, huh?” Momo gave his diapered butt a pat in a reminder to not speak or act like he knew a thing, and he didn’t say a single word or shake his head, just cooing dumbly. 

Momo perked up. “Oooh, can we get ice cream? I love ice cream! The baby can try a little too.” She looked at Mina with a wide smile. “Is Mommy coming? I wanna show her what a cutie the baby is.” 

Froppy picked up and mina and momo went to the counter 

Froppy:to say this is pretty shocking especially for you? 

Mina:what would you like and order one for froppy as well ok? "

Aizawa sucked on his pacifier, drooling a bit. He babbled, going “goo-goo ga-ga” like any other baby, not even seeming to care that Froppy thought it was strange. In reality, he did care, but knew that if he stopped, Momo would be upset. 

Momo giggled after handing him off; he was being so good, maybe she could ask if her Mommy could reward him later. “Good baby. You’re so cute in your little diapers.” She cooed at him, patting his head. He whined softly, with the paci still in his mouth. He really did look like just a big baby, cooing and babbling away in his nice, thick diaper. 

Momo perked up. “Chocolate! I think Mommy likes that kind, too. Maybe the baby would like some?” She leaned over and gave him a pat on the head. “Huh? Would da widdle baby wike ice-cweam?” The man nodded, sucking his pacifier with another coo, reaching up. “Such a cute baby.”

Momo nodded her head. “Yeah, let’s get Mommy something. And he was scary as an adult, but now he’s just a dumb baby! He can’t even talk.” She pat him on the cheek and he babbled softly, cooing. “He’s just going goo-goo ga-ga. He doesn’t even know anything now, huh, baby-sensei? Does baby-sensei know how to be an adult? Say something like a big boy if you do.”

Aizawa just stared at her, and she laughed. “See? Silly baby. He can’t be mean to anyone when he’s like this; he’s just a big, stupid baby who needs diapers.” Momo tickled him under the chin, making him coo. “I like him better like this!” 

Momo nodded, and then added, “And get chocolate ice cream for auntie Froppy, too. Everyone likes chocolate!”

Aizawa babbled in his sleep, cooing cutely when Momo reaches over and pat him on the head. “The baby won’t have any, though, ‘cause he’s a bad little baby.” As Froppy loosened her grip, she’d probably feel him start to fall.

After Momo pat his head and he yawned, rubbing his eyes, he wound up falling from Froppy’s arms after squirming too much. He hit the ground hard, and sat up, tears welling in his eyes. Aizawa looked like he was about to cry.

Momo picked him up. “D’awww, did the baby fall downies?” She cooed, stroking his head. “Silly baby, you can’t squirm that much! You’re just a dumb little baby, you don’t even know how to walk or crawl yet.” Aizawa drooled a little, rubbing his eyes and glancing up at Momo with a pout. His lower lip started to quiver, and she smiled while she watched him start to cry. “You really are just a baby, falling down and crying like that.” 

Froppy:momo stop teasing I know he upset you but you still need to be nice at least in public"froppy picks him up letting his head rest on her shoulder

Mina:takes the ice cream and hands momo hers and let's froppy have hers"where to now momo

Momo obediently quieted down, and joyously started eating her ice cream. “Can we go play? Maybe go to a fun place and play games? The baby can play too!” She declared, smiling. 

Aizawa curled up against Froppy, sucking his pacifier. He rested his cheek against her shoulder, closing his eyes. His tummy grumbled loudly as he rubbed his eyes and  yawned again.