LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

Aizawa watched the videos Uraraka showed him, and at the end of them all-after the videos were done and Uraraka has finished her French fries-his tummy grumbled. He nodded, uncomfortably squirming when she said Momo didn’t like him so he wouldn’t be helping with her. The man looked at the girl, rubbing his eyes and glancing around. “Okay. I’ll do what you want, just don’t make me feel worse.” 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa looked at the menu. “French fries.” He was surprised she was offering to pay for it. Would she have a catch for him afterwords? “And...by treating me like a baby, what do you mean? How old will I technically be, and..what will I have to do or not do?” 

Aizawa ducked his head. “Yes, Uraraka. I..understand.” He couldn’t believe he was in this position, deferring to a student. Sighing, he ate the French fries and finished them off pretty quickly. “So..your house tomorrow. Got it. I’ll wear..I’ll wear the stupid diaper, and everything.” 

Aizawa flinched back when she glared at him. He nodded, and left in a rush. 

The next day at school, he stated true to his word. He didn’t try anything, or say anything regarding Momo, not wanting Uraraka to expose that he’d peed and pooped his pants last night. He just gave everybody worksheets and let them work in pairs. 

After the school day was over and he went over to Uraraka’s house at seven, Aizawa wound up having to poop. He held it in until he walked up to the front door, giving it a knock, then the load suddenly burst out of him despite his best efforts not to. His poopy diaper pressed into his bottom as he waited for the girl to respond. 

Momo walked by and into the house she had been crying and at the park running by the teacher hating him

Urakaka:she was probably at the park she goes there when she's unsure what to do come in I can smell your mess

Aizawa allowed Uraraka to change his diaper. He blinked when she spoke, saying he had to use his diapers and wear them, as well as not go anywhere near Momo. “..Okay. Will you be treating me like a baby?” He sure hoped not. The diapers were bad enough. 

Aizawa squirmed a bit before gently grabbing her by the hand. “You’re not..you’re not useless! I shouldn’t have said those things to you. You-you really aren’t; if anything, I’m worthless.” His diaper crinkled loudly under his pants. Very carefully, he exposed the waistband of it to her. “Uraraka said you two need to talk, and I’m...apparently going to be a baby. Even in class, I’m going to be doing what Uraraka tells me to. If I need a diaper-change, I go to her for it. I’m not in any position to call you useless.” 

Momo:don't touch me only urakaka can touch me"and she goes to urakaka and they hug and talk and momo goes to shower"sorry baby boy I have to tend to my girl now you run on home I'll see you in school

Aizawa did as she asked, powerless to do anything else. The next day, still wearing the same diaper, he went to class. He lectured like usual, though he kept casting anxious glances at Uraraka and didn’t talk to Momo at all. When he was all done teaching and almost everybody left except Uraraka and Momo, he rubbed his eyes with a tiny yawn and squirmed in his wet diaper. He felt sleepy, all of a sudden. Aizawa approached Uraraka, blushing red as a beet. “...I need a diaper-change.” He whispered, staring at his feet. 

Aizawa nodded quickly. “Yes, I’ll be good. Uh..will I need to wear baby clothes or just the diaper when they come over?” He wondered, laying back after taking off his pants so Uraraka could change him. 

Momo had come back to see her Mommy, and saw Aizawa. He didn’t look as scary or mean as he normally did in nothing but a big diaper, lying on his back. He was even sucking his thumb, she noticed. She’d stopped doing that because she was a big girl, but apparently their big, scary, mean teacher was still too little. 

Momo walked over and crouched down to see him carefully. He didn’t do anything but stare with big, brown eyes and suck his thumb. He was even drooling down his chin, much to her delight and his embarrassment. “Hi, drooly baby.” When he didn’t answer, too embarrassed, she giggled. “Aww, the baby’s shy!” 

Aizawa didn’t speak, much too embarrassed by his childish actions to do anything. Momo looked delighted by this reversal of power. “He’s just a little drooly baby now! Does that mean I’m older than him? Can I be in charge?” The man removed his thumb from his mouth, shaking his head. No way! She was a teenager and he was an adult, of course she wasn’t in charge. 

Momo nodded excitedly. “Yeah, ice cream’s the best! Can they see the baby?” She watched the entire time while Uraraka changed their teacher’s wet didi, giggling after seeing his new big, thick diaper get taped around his waist. It was more babyish than hers, which was akin to a comfy pull-up. “His diaper’s so much bigger than mine, Mommy!” She pointed this out loudly, so baby could hear. 

Aizawa was beet red, trying to not say anything. He let Uraraka change his wet diaper, though he was very much tempted to speak up and tell the other girl to leave him alone. The thing was that he couldn’t, not without pissing his student off again. Sighing, he allowed Momo to speak and say how much littler he was compared to her. “I’m not that little.” 

Momo pretended not to hear. “Awww. Mommy, the baby’s trying to talk! Silly baby! Babies can’t talk!” She smiled mockingly at him. “Goo-goo ga-ga to you too, baby!”