LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby punishment(private

Gavin

(Yeah she can I can play midnight could you play mount lady she's gonna be bratty like in the show) 

You look cute now I have to go get ready"and urakaka goes upstairs to get dressed and get her bag packed

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa sat down on the couch, and blushed when she said he looked cute. He lay back, yawning, and waited for his babysitter to come. 

Mount Lady, meanwhile, was pouting alongside Midnight as they walked to the door. She was in a ruffled pink baby dress and diaper. “Mommy, do we gotta do this? I don’t even know who Aunt Uraraka’s baby is! I bet I’ll be way older than them, anyway, so it’ll be boring.” 

Urakaka left the house leaving her number on the table and midnight  came in

Midnight"little girl stop pointing or I'll make you go to ua in just your diaper"she then notices him"see there he is

Mount Lady stopped pouting when Midnight scolded her, and looked over at Aizawa. “Okay, Mommy.” She snickered a little at the sight of him, twirling in her dress again. At least her diaper wasn’t nearly as big as the one she could clearly see bulging through his childish pants. 

Aizawa glanced up at Midnight, brushing his long hair out of his eyes and sitting up so she could see who he really was. He rubbed at his face and then almost fell off the couch, making Mount Lady laugh at his clumsiness.

Mount Lady pointed at him. “He’s way littler than me, right, Mommy? He looks like it!” 

Mount Lady pouted, but stopped teasing the man. If only so her Mommy wouldn’t spank her in front of him. 

When Midnight cooed, calling him “baby boy” and telling him to come over, Aizawa blushed. He did as she asked, climbing off the couch and starting to waddle over. It was a bit uncomfortable, standing in his diaper when it was that thick. On top of that, he wound up falling on his padded butt as he tried walking. With a resigned sigh, he got back up and waddled over. 

Mount Lady sighed in annoyance. “Yes, Mommy. I’ll crawl too.” She replies, getting down on her hands and knees. She’s had to crawl before, so she was rather good at it. Mount Lady crawled around a little, shooting the baby boy an irritated look. 

Aizawa pouted when Midnight picked him up and told him he’d have to crawl. “But I can walk!” He whined, rubbing his eyes. 

Mount Lady obeyed, still puffing her cheeks out and looking annoyed. “Mommy, I didn’t do anything!” 

Aizawa simply sat where he was, not wanting to be spanked. He lay on his back, rubbing his eyes and squirming in his diaper. 

Mount Lady burst into tears. “Sorry, Mommy! Please don’t, I’ll be a good girl!” She wailed, crying as she was spanked. 

Aizawa gazed back at Midnight, his head tipped off to one side. He blushed, looking over at the other baby. The man squirmed a little, sucking his thumb. 

Mount Lady smiled brightly like a good girl, and said, “Yes, Mommy; I’m thirsty.” trying to be good so she wouldn’t have to wear the diaper too long. 

Aizawa, meanwhile, just cooed. He reached out. “Uh..what’re the other rules, Midnight? Y-you only gave one...” He muttered, blushing deeply. 

Mount Lady stopped pouting. “Sorry, Mommy. I just wanna go home, I like our house.” She told her, looking up at her with a frown. 

Aizawa smiled, before remembering. “Uh..I forgot to ask. Do you have other rules for me to follow? Uraraka didn’t give me any.”