LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca smiled up at her big sister who she worshipped and copied as much as she could.

"Jessie is a star student, so the teachers always understand if she wants something.  If you need anything at all, Jessie can get it for you."

She was beaming with pride at her big sister, whom with all of Angela's tricks and traps, was the only fifth grader to not as yet wet her pants a second time since nearly a year ago with the dads and their mom role playing together.

Jennifer had now gone into the living room to get permission from Steve.

"Amanda needed a shower, so we told her to go ahead and take one.  The little daughter had to get one too because she peed, and then when we were getting a pull up on her, we noticed how bad she smelled."

Steve nodded. 

"The towels are in the hall."

Scott frowned.

"Sorry, Steve."

"It's okay.  The girls need to be taken care of if they pee their pants as much as you say Amanda does it."

Scott nodded.  "I'm afraid she does."

Jennifer came in with a towel not too much later.

Rebecca reached out towards Lacey's hands.

"Want to play a game?  My mom probably has extra cards with her."

Amanda had kept washing herself since Jennifer noticed she smelled bad.

Amanda saw Jennifer come in the bathroom with a towel and quickly shut the water off. She stepped out of the tub, ready for the towel.

Lacey nodded.

"Okay, but the only game I know is go fish." Lacey told Rebecca.

Jennifer smiled when Amanda stepped out.

"Are you clean?" she asked her.  "If not, there is no rush.  You can take as long as you want, but you'll need help with the diaper, so I'll just stay in here until you are done."

Rebecca nodded.

"That's all I know, too, but Jessica probably knows more games."

Jennifer smiled.

"Okay, let's go back to Steve's room so I can put the diaper back on you properly, okay?  You can use a towel to cover yourself."

She waited for her to take the towel and dry off and then wrap herself so she could take her to the bedroom and put her in her diaper.

Rebecca nodded.

"Okay, let's just play Go Fish, then."

She started to shuffle the cards.

"Alright." Amanda said.

Amanda took the towel from Jennifer and dried off, blushing as she did so. When she was done she wrapped the towel around her and prepared to follow Jennifer.

Lacey sat down on the floor and Jessica came over to join them.

"It's more fun with three, Jessica," Rebecca looked up hopefully at her big sister.

Jennifer brought Amanda into the room, had her lie on the bed, and then helped her put the diaper on, but not only that, but helped her redress too.

Once Amanda was dressed, she took her back out to the others.

Sheila smiled when they came back in.

"Poor Lacey wet herself, as you know, and now, it looks like Rebecca did too, so we are just letting them play here in front of us so no one teases them about wearing diapers."

She nodded at the three girls.

"Oh, that's Jessica, Rebecca's older sister.  She's not going to make fun because she just wants to protect her little sister from any trouble the big kids might give her about peeing her pants."

Jennifer led Amanda to sit down again and smiled.

Lacey looked at her hand and pulled out two fives, handing them over to Rebecca.

Lacey looked at Jessica.

"Do you have any nines?" She asked.

"Go fish." Jessica said.

Lacey drew a card.

"Do you have any giraffes?" Jessica asked Rebecca with a smile.

Rebecca giggled.

"Play right, Jessica.  You can win.  I promise, I won't throw a fit or something."

She looked at her sister.  

"You know there aren't giraffes in these cards."

She smiled back at her big sister.  Her big sister always gave her a chance to win by asking silly cards just so she would have to go fish.

Rebecca groaned.

"You always say that one!"

But then she giggled losing the effect of her playful pout.

"Na-ah.  Go Fish."

Then she turned back to her sister.

"You got some Fives?"

"That's because it always makes you laugh." Jessica said.

Jessica drew a card.

Lacey looked at her hand and gave Rebecca two fives. She yawned a little.

"Do you have any sevens?" Lacey asked Jessica.

Jessica gave Lacey a card.

"Do you have any queens?" Jessica asked Rebecca.

She smiled and shook her head, but before Jessica could reach and draw a card, he grabbed her hand, put her cards down, and then slid out three queens.

"Rats!  I was waiting for you to ask Lacey or Lacey to ask you so I could complete my book after I knew who had it!"

She smiled.

Then she sighed.

"Well, I guess that's all of my cards."

She had one book of 5s on the table.

Jessica smiled as Rebecca handed her the queens. She laid them on the table with her queen.

Jessica looked at Lacey.

Jessica and Lacey finished playing the game with Jessica winning. Lacey yawned again.

"Are you sleepy, Lacey?" Jessica asked.

"A little." Lacey answered.

"What about you Rebecca?" Jessica asked.

"I can get blankets and make a bed here on the floor for both of you if you want." Jessica suggested.

"That's okay. I can just sleep on the floor. I don't need blankets." Lacey said.

Jessica picked Rebecca up and held her.