LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Rebecca started to put her hands in the way feeling embarrassed at having her pee pee place showing and then having herself washed by someone that was just mommy's group's one of the wives or something.  But she knew she had little choice.  

She shook as the woman eventually worked around her hands and got her cleaned up, and she looked down feeling like she was  three year old again or something.  She wanted to tell Linda she didn't really pee her pants, but she was too scared of what Angela would do if she said that, and then they found out Angela made her sit in pee like that.

She shivered when the woman seemed finished washing her....

Sheila took Amanda by the hand, nodded at her appreciation, and walked over towards the bathroom to throw the dirty diaper away when she noticed the door was open and Linda was cleaning up a little girl.  

She changed direction and went into the kitchen and threw the diaper in the trash there, looking over and eyeing Angela, hoping that the girl minded her own business.

Once she was sat down with Amanda, Jennifer spoke.

"Linda is dealing with Brenda's little girl.  Apparently, the younger one peed herself and so we decided one of Lacey's pull ups would be a good idea."

"That reminds me, have we put one on Lacey yet?"

"I don't think so."

Sheila looked at Amanda.

"Why don't you go bring your daughter into the kitchen, and when Linda gets back with the pull ups, we'll put one on your daughter?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's okay honey. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to get you cleaned up." Linda said.

Linda got a towel and dried Rebecca. She opened the package of pull ups and showed it to Rebecca.

"I'm going to put this on you in case you have another accident. You're shorts won't get wet." Linda said.

She held the pull up in front of Rebecca to step into.

Amanda listened to Linda and Sheila talk and nodded when told to get Lacey. She walked back to the little children's room.

Rebecca started to cry as the woman showed her the diapers, but she didn't fight her putting them on her.  She knew there was no choice.  She had nothing else to wear, and wearing pee soaked pants from someone else was worse than a diaper.

In the back room, Lacey was being distracted now, by a fourth grader, Nancy Snye, Sheila's youngest.

"If you don't want trouble on game nights, it is best to talk to Angela, make her happy, and do almost anything you can to do what she says.  If you do that, you won't be in much trouble, and she will make sure you don't get in trouble with the adults, too."

Linda put the pull up on Lacey and took her hand.

"Let's go back to the kitchen and we'll find something for you to wear over the pull up." Linda said.

Linda took the girls to the kitchen carrying the package of pull ups.

Lacey frowned as Nancy talked to her.

"Okay." Lacey said.

Lacey was glad when her mother came to take her to the kitchen.

Amanda, Lacey, Linda, Rebecca and Jessica all reached the kitchen at the same time.

Sheila looked at them for a moment, and she sighed.

"Okay, here is a pull up for Lacey," she handed Amanda one.  "Do you want Jennifer to go with you to put it on her?  By the way, tell Scott I'm sorry, but we borrowed one for Rebecca as you can see, she has nothing to cover it at the moment."

Sheila patted her lap.

"Come here, girls," she was speaking to both Jessie and Rebecca.  

"How about you two stay in here with us, that way the big kids won't be able to make fun of Rebecca for being in a pull up, okay?  I don't know what else to do for her right now as there are no clean clothes here that will fit her.  The long shirt they gave Lacey, barely fits her, and she's two years older."

Jennifer reached out a hand towards each, mother, Amanda, and Child Lacey.

"Let's go get your little girl in something better than having nothing on at all under her shirt."

"Alright. I'll tell Scott later." Amanda said.

Jessica and Rebecca came over to Sheila. Jessica nodded, not wanting to go back in the children's room and have Rebecca be made fun of.

Amanda and Lacey took Jennifer's hand and walked with her to the bathroom.

Jennifer led the girls back to the bathroom, and then she lifted Lacey up and put her in the tub.  From there, she took her shirt off her again, and Amanda could see she had nothing on her bottom.

"I'm going to give you a quick shower," she told Lacey.  "The other kids already know you peed your pants, so it won't hurt for you to take a shower, and that way you won't smell so bad, baby."

She looked back at Amanda.

"Is that alright?  If I give her a quick shower?"

Sheila reached her arms out, and directed Rebecca to stand in front of her where she started to pull down her wet pants and panties.

"It's okay, baby," she patted her shoulder.

She then took the pull up that she took out for her, and she slipped it on her.  after that, she checked the shirttail.  Funny thing, though, the pants were not soaked, as if the girl had finished peeing herself, and so the shirt was nowhere in danger of being wet.

"Rebecca, honey, are you sure you peed your pants?" Sheila asked her.  "If you did start, then maybe we better take you to the bathroom to finish."

"It's okay, child.  No one is going to hurt you.  We just don't want you to smell like pee pee, do we?  And we're going to put a pull up on you so your privates will be covered this time, okay?"

She smiled at her and started the shower.

"Go ahead and step in and get rinsed off, sweetie.  Then we'll let you get some soap to wash."

Jennifer saw her cringe and wondered if she was okay.

"Lacey, honey, is the water too hot or too cold?" she asked her not wanting her to be uncomfortable.

Once she adjusted the water if she needed to, she moved Lacey away from the running water to start soaping her up.

"You're daughter smells really bad," Jennifer told Amanda.  "Even for a  child that has just peed herself.  When is the last time she took a bath?"

Jennifer sighed.

"Poor child.  You must need a shower, too, then."

Jennifer coaxed Lacey to sit down.

"Let Aunty Jenny get you cleaned up," she told the little girl.  "Don't be scared, honey."

She then took a cloth and soaped it up good and started to wash the young child.

"I know you ten years old, honey, but after not having a bath for so long and peeing your pants like that, I just really think someone should clean you up this time, baby.  I won't tell anyone that you needed help, okay?"

"Good girl, baby," she said to Lacey in a rather motherly-aunty sort of way.  "That's a good child.  Let Aunty Jenny do all the hard work, and you just sit there and enjoy getting clean, baby."

She washed her as she cooed at her taking her attention away from the fact that she washed her in her private places and even had her stand so she could reach in her butt crack and wipe all that clean too.

"There, we are, baby.  Much better, right?"

She directed the little girl back into the downfall of water from the shower and helped her rinse off never minding about herself getting wet from helping the child.

"There, now, much... much cleaner," she said to the little girl.

She reached for the towel and wrapped it around the little girl.

"Your turn, mama.  I'll take little Lacey with me out to the dining room to help her finish getting dressed, and then I'll ask Steve for another towel before you get out."

She took Lacey by the hand.

"You won't mind dressing in front of your aunties, will you?  We're just helping you feel better, sweetie."

She then led Lacey, in just a towel, bringing her shirt and pull up with her to the dining room.

Lacey stood quietly as Jennifer washed her, blushing as she wakes her privates and bottom.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Lacey said.

Amanda nodded as Jennifer told her to take a shower. 

"No ma'am." Lacey replied.

She let Jennifer take her out of the bathroom.

Amanda took off her pants and shirt and carefully took off her diaper. She stepped in the tub and turned on the water, letting it run over her. It had been awhile since she had taken a shower and she was enjoying it.

When she had Lacey in the dining room, she noticed that some of the kids were in there.

"Angela, take the girls to another room, please.  I have to change Lacey into something more comfortable here, and she doesn't need you girls watching."

Angela frowned and looked to her mom, but Linda might agree with Jennifer....

Sheila spoke up.

"Go on, Kelly.  Take your group out of here for now."

Jennifer smiled at Sheila.

Then once the older girls all left leaving just the adults, Jessica and Rebecca since they were being taken care of there in the dining room, and Lacey, Jennifer removed the towel to start putting a pull up on her.

Sheila touched Rebecca's nose.

"See?  Even the big girl is going to put a diaper on, so you can be brave and wear one for now, right?"

She helped her get the pull up on and then continued to hold her in her lap as she was, in just a shirt and diaper.  Jessica standing there with them.

Jessica and Lacey were the same age or so, in the same grade at least.

Linda nodded at Angela.

"Go ahead, honey." Linda ordered.

Angela, Kelly and the others left the kitchen.

Lacey blushed as the towel was removed and the pull up was put on her. She looked over at Rebecca, who was in the same predicament.

Lacey walked once to where Jessica was and stood next to her.

Amanda stayed in the shower taking her time.

Rebecca frowned at her sister and the other big girl.  She felt it really embarrassing to have to wear a diaper, and thought the big girl wanted to cry.

She squirmed to get down, and she ran over and hugged Lacey.

"I hope we see each other at school sometimes," Rebecca told her with a smile.

Rebecca smiled.

"Do you wear pull ups all the time?" she asked.  "Or why do you have these?"

She blushed.

"I don't usually pee my pants, but sometimes, when Angela is charge of us, I just can't help it.  If you don't do as she says, and she gets mad at you, you will probably need more than one change on game nights."

Rebecca looked up at Jessica.

"Right Jessie?"

"No not usually. Actually this is my first pull up. I just had an accident so I guess mom thought it best for me to wear a pull up." Lacey admitted, blushing as well.

"Yeah Angela seems kind of mean." Lacey said.

Rebecca frowned.

"Then it WAS Angela that told you to wet your pants, right?" she whispered because of the moms and not wanting them to know why it happened.

"Don't worry, Lacey.  Jessie and me don't care if you have an accident just once.  Even Jessie might have one, if we are all together in the back room, and too many people need the bathroom."

Rebecca shrugged.

"I know that feeling!  I was scared when I first started school here last year, and I peed at my desk in the second grade.  No one seemed to think about or remembered, because I have lots of friends, but I remember.  It was really embarrassing sitting there, scared of the teacher finding me at any moment, and worse, afraid one of the kids would notice, but in the end, the teacher took me away quietly and then had me go see the nurse.  Mom wasn't exactly happy that I sat there and peed myself, but she didn't punish me."

Rebecca smiled up at Lacey.

"So, I know what it's like, and with being at a place where you don't even know the rules, I guess it can happen to big kids, too."