LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Barbara nodded and left the bathroom with her mother.

Amanda was relieved when Angela and Rebecca left the bathroom. 

"Stand up honey." Amanda ordered.

Lacey stood up holding her mother's hand and Amanda washed Lacey's bottom. She helped her out of the tub and started drying her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda finished drying Lacey them looked through the clothes. She picked up the pull up and showed it to Lacey.

"I guess Scott wants you to wear this. It's a good idea if you pee your pants so no one will be able to tell. Just make sure to tell whoever is in charge when you need to use the bathroom." Amanda said.

"Yes mom." Lacey replied, blushing.

Amanda finished dressing Lacey then led her out of the bathroom and took her to the bedroom. She back out to the kitchen.

Scott smiled when Amanda returned to the kitchen.

"You get Lacey all fixed up?" he asked her.

Then he turned again rolling dice.

"You poor girls," Jennifer told her patting her arm.  "I'm so sorry you both need to go through such a rough time.  If you ever need someone to talk to...."

She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her phone number on it.

"Call me anytime.  I don't work outside the home, so I'm home pretty much whenever."

Sheila gave Jennifer a mild look of surprise, but she didn't stop her.

"Yes sir." Amanda said after sitting down.

Amanda smiled at Jennifer.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Amanda said.

She took the paper and looked at the number them slipped it in her pocket.

"Why don't we play something that Amanda can play too?" Linda suggested.

"I'm afraid I'm not much of a card player. I played go fish with Lacey, but that's about the extent of it." Amanda said.

Sheila frowned.

"Well, I think Steve has some other games in his game closet.  We could look through it, and play something from that, if we ask him first...."

Jennifer frowned.  "If you want to disturb the men, then you do it."

Sheila smiled.  "I swear, for someone that says she has rule of the roost at home, you seem very timid about bothering your husband when you come here."

Jennifer glared at her.

"I'm not timid.  I just don't like to interfere with Robert's Robert time.  He doesn't ask for it that much."

"It's okay. I'm happy to just sit here and watch. Maybe next time we can get a game out before they start their game. Or you can teach me the game your playing." Amanda said.

"What do you two think? I don't care either way." Linda said.

Sheila smiled.

"Come here, honey," he motioned for Amanda to come and sit nearly in her lap.  "We'll look at my cards together and I'll show what I'm doing.  After a while, I'll let you handle the cards and see what you know."

Sheila then nodded at Linda to deal the cards.

Sheila was very organized in the way she arranged her cards.  As she did so, she pointed out how the takers were all on one side of their suit while the weaker cards were on the other side of their suit, and she separated the suits black, red, black, red so it would be easy to see the difference between the suits.  

"While higher cards are able to take the weaker cards, we need to use strategy when we don't have all the high cards in one suit," she started to explain her own strategy without giving away exactly what cards she held.

Now, I think I can take one card here, two cards here, and one card here...."

Sheila showed her how she was using her cards again without calling out what she had.

Amanda listened to Sheila and looked at the cards. She wasn't really understanding it, though. She knew that higher cards like face cards were better than the low numbered cards usually.

As Sheila kept explaining and the hand went on Amanda started to feel like she had to pee again. She just kept watching the game.

Sheila sighed.

"Just watch me play a few hands, and then I'll try to explain again," she told her.

They went on playing three person spades.

Amanda #1 ooo 

"Okay that sound good." Amanda agreed.

Amanda shifted a little on Sheila's lap as she watched the game. She tried to guess in her mind what Sheila would play, usually guessing wrong.

"Anybody want a drink or snacks?" Linda asked after a couple of rounds.

"I'll take some juice if you have any." Amanda said.

Linda got up and got some juice and brought it back to Amanda.

Sheila smiled and nodded.

"Some tea?"

She looked around at the others.

"Yeah, tea sounds good to me, too," Jennifer said.

Sheila let Amanda stand up since they were taking a break so Linda could get them drinks.

Linda went and got the others tea and brought it back to the table. She put some snacks on plates and brought them to the table too.

Amanda was glad she could stand up and walk around. She took that opportunity to pee I her diaper to relieve the pressure, hoping the other women didn't notice.

No one seemed to notice since she wasn't doing a potty dance yet, and they thought she'd be okay for a while because they had just changed her not too long ago.

Sheila sighed and looked to the living room.

"I wish we were at my house," she said.  "If we were, the boys would be upstairs in Mike's luxurious study playing and we could have the television and the whole down stairs to relax in."

She smiled over at the other women.

Linda nodded.

"Yeah it's a little stuffy here, but it's only on game night. And we all would do whatever it takes to keep our man happy, right?" Linda said.

Linda blushed as she remembered Amanda's husband died.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean anything." Linda apologized.

"Think nothing of it. Please don't think you have to walk on eggshells around me." Amanda said.

Jennifer smiled and walked over and put an arm around Amanda.

"Don't pretend to be strong around us, Amanda.  We know you want to be, especially for your children, but you need to take care of yourself, too.  If you were really okay, you wouldn't be peeing your pants as much as Scott says you do, honey, and we wouldn't have needed to get you stuff for it."

Angela heard them talking about Amanda peeing her pants.

She kept quiet about it though, not wanting to draw any attention that she noticed.

Sheila walked over and nodded.

"It's okay to need help and to need friends to understand when you are not okay, Amanda.  That's what friends are supposed to be there for."

She then hugged her, patting her bottom and noticing it was feeling a bit heavy.

"I'll be right back."

Sheila went to talk to Steve about a private place away from the children to take care of Amanda, and Steve told them they could use his bedroom.

"Come on, Amanda.  We need to go somewhere private."

She looked at the other moms.

"You girls stay out here and watch for the kids.  I don't want to embarrass Amanda anymore than we have to."

Amanda blushed as the women talked to her. She blushed when Sheila patted her bottom.

Amanda nodded when Sheila said she would be right back.

Amanda nodded and followed Sheila.

Linda nodded and stayed where she was.

When Jessica brought Rebecca with her into the kitchen only LInda and Jennifer were in there.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in the back room?" Jennifer asked them not wanting them to get scolded by their mom or anyone else in charge.

Sheila got Amanda to the back room and then she looked her in the eye.

"You've started to pee your pants, haven't you?" she drew the bag with the diapers from around her back that she had been carrying, trying to keep them unnoticeable by everyone else.  "If you're not done, go ahead and finish, because I need to change you, and it won't do for you to pee right after I change you, okay?"

"Yes, but Rebecca has wet pants and we were sent to get dry clothes from our mother. Mom is playing and told us to get one of you to help her." Jessica said.

"She's going to need to be cleaned up. We have those pull ups we got for Lacey, right? I not sure what to do about pants though." Linda said.

Amanda blushed but nodded. 

"Alright." Amanda agreed.

Amanda sat on the bed and emptied her bladder into the diaper.

Jennifer nodded.

"Yeah, we do have those.  Why don't you take the little girls to the bathroom and get the little sister sorted?" Jennifer asked Linda.  "I'll see what Sheila has to say about it when she comes back."

Sheila watched Amanda pee in her diaper and waited for her to give some sign she was finished, and then she smiled.

"Much better with a diaper on, right?  Now you're pants aren't all wet this time."

She went over and started to help Amanda take off her pants as if she was a toddler.

"Let me do it, honey.  We don't want you to accidentally get your pants wet, do we?"

She helped her get them off, and then she smiled and setting the pants to one side, out of the way, she started to pull apart the diaper.

"I'm going to clean you up a bit with some wet wipes," she told her as she reached into the bag again.

Linda stood up and reached for Rebecca's hand. She led her to the bathroom with Jessica following. 

"Jessica, why don't you go back to the little children's room? I can take care of Rebecca."  Linda said. 

"I think Rebecca would prefer that I stay  she's a little nervous." Jessica said.

Amanda finished peeing and blushed as Sheila asked if it was better peeing in a diaper.

Amanda put her hands down and let Sheila undress her.

Sheila got her ready to be cleaned up, took a wet wipe and cleaned her off very well not caring about private areas at all, and then she pulled out a clean diaper.

"Here, honey, let me put this up under you."

She got the diaper ready, and then she quickly but efficiently fastened it.  Next, she had her pants back on her and even buttoned it for her.

After she had her changed, she pulled her into a hug and whispered.

"Don't be scared or worry too much, Amanda.  We are friends, and I'm just helping you through a hard time.  Once you get back to your old self, no one need ever mention the diapers again, okay?"

She then turned rolled the wet diaper up to throw away.

Rebecca looked up at Jessica and then up at Linda and nodded.

"Please, can't Jessica stay?" she asked Linda.  "Please?  She's my big sister, and mom told her to look after me."

She was not going to let Linda pull down her pants unless Jessica stayed there to make sure everything was okay.

Amanda blushed as Sheila cleaned her with the wipes. She let Sheila tape the diaper on her and then pulled her pants up.

Amanda let Sheila hug her and nodded.

"Thank you."

"Alright, Jessica can stay, but you need to stay out of the way." Linda ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Jessica replied.

Jessica gave Rebecca a hug, then took her hand.

Linda tugged down Rebecca's pants and panties then got a wet washcloth and started washing her.