LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

When they got into the bathroom, Sheila sighed.

"Finally.  I think Amanda has been dying to get out of those messy pants."

She started to look through the stuff.

"No wash rags?" she asked.

Jennifer looked down.

"Forgot."

"Go get some.  She's going to be really hard to clean up without them."

Jennifer nodded and Disappeared.

"Oh, you stay here," Sheila said to Linda.  "I need your help to get her pants off without making a mess.  I'm not leaving her in them any longer, now you're back."

She started to undo the girl's jeans like she was a little kid.

"You let us handle this, Amanda.  We don't want to make a big mess."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda waited as Sheila looked through the bags and noticed there wasn't any washrags. She was about to go with Jennifer when Sheila stopped her.

"Okay." Linda said.

Linda came over next to Amanda on the toilet daddy ready to help.

Amanda blushed as Angela started undoing her jeans, but glad she was finally going to get cleaned up.

Sheila carefully pulled her jeans down not letting any of the mess out of her panties, and kept her panties pulled up on her for now.

"Okay, now the icky part," Sheila commented.  "You can pull the front side down, but be careful," she told Linda.  "I'll handle the messy back end part."

She eventually got the panties down off of the big girl, and then she plopped them into the trash meant for women's hygiene things.

"Your panties are ruined, so we're just going to throw them away.  "Your jeans have poop in them too," Sheila observed.

She handed Linda the jeans.

"Go run some hot water in these and see if you can get the water to run the mess out of them.  We don't want to touch her mess.  If the water doesn't get the mess out of the jeans, we'll have to throw them away, too."

Then she started to wipe at Amanda's legs, first, working as quickly as she could with the wetwipes to make sure the poop had as little time to drip off her as possible, cleaning her up.

Once she had her clean enough that the poop was off of her, she had her sit on the toilet.

"Try to pee while you're sitting there.  Jennifer will probably be a few more minutes," Sheila said.

Linda nodded and did as instructed. Amanda blushed as her pants were taken off, then her panties. She sat back down on the toilet.

Linda took the jeans over to the sink and ran hot water over them. She made a face as some of the poop came out, but not all of it.

"I think the jeans are ruined too. Sorry honey. We did get you pants to wear back to the house." Linda said.

Sheila frowned.

"Well, that's an expensive way to get rid of a pair of nice pants."

She shrugged and waited until Jennifer came back.

Jennifer came into the bathroom and showed them the wash clothes she got.

Sheila nodded.

"Go run some warm water over them," Sheila instructed.  "We need to get her cleaned up, now."

Sheila noticed that the pull ups were not big enough for Amanda.

"What are these?"

Jennifer looked sheepishly at Linda, looking for some help in explaining what they were thinking because she was afraid of both Sheila and Amanda's reaction.

"I'll keep trying to clean them then." Linda said.

She kept rinsing the jeans under warm water.

Linda heard Sheila talk about the pull ups.

"We just thought Lacey might need them. I noticed she was nervous like her mother in the kitchen and her father's death might have affected her the same as Amanda." Linda said.

Sheila frowned.

"Well, I guess.  Let's just get this one ready to go back home."

She took the wet cloths from Jennifer and Linda, and she does all the wiping herself to make sure the woman is good and clean.

"You two put the diaper on her," she said.  "I already did the hard part."

Once they had Amanda changed, Sheila gathered up things that they had bought, and they made their way back out to the car.

Amanda blushed deeply, turning bright red, both as Sheila cleaned her and Linda and Jennifer diapers and dressed her. 

They used lotion and powder before taping the diaper on and helped her put the khaki pants on. Amanda kept a red face walking through the store to the car.

The ladies let her alone until they got to the car.

Sheila knew how embarrassed she was, and she was likely very nervous about other people noticing her diaper, though it really didn't show.

Once they were in the car, Sheila looked over at the other ladies.

"We need to keep a close watch on her in case she pees again.  It won't do any good to get her a diaper on, if it just ends up leaking into her pants anyway.  So, we need to check her at least once every two hours.  She'll probably be too nervous and embarrassed to tell us when she's peed herself, and having her go to the bathroom when she has to wear a diaper, well, I don't see the point, besides of which, if she ends up calling out to us to help her fix her diaper, the kids will likely notice and that will make the diaper a punishment for her rather than something to help her."

Jennifer nodded and agreed.

Amanda kept blushing as the others talked about her. She didn't have anything to say to them and just got in the car.

"I agree. Taking her to the bathroom is silly, even with refastenable tapes. It's just easier to let her pee and change her." Linda said.

Linda got in the front seat.

Once they were in the car, Jennifer reached over and took Amanda's hand.

"Don't worry, honey.  We know you are really depressed.  We're not judging you.  We just want to make sure you don't pee yourself in front of the children because that would be really embarrassing for you, especially in front of your own daughter.  We'll keep your diapers dry and clean on you so you don't have to worry about it leaking."

Sheila started to pull out.

"We're going to put some pull ups on your daughter, too," she reminded Amanda.  "If you're peeing your pants in the day, then no doubt, your daughter is too."

Jennifer smiled and nodded at her.

Sheila drove them to the house and then she parked the car and started to help bring the bags in.

The little Lacey was still in the tub at this time... taking a bath from a mishap that happened a little bit ago.

Scott looked back over at Amanda eventually, and he sighed and signaled for her to come over to him.

When she finally got there, he frowned.

"Your daughter peed her pants," he told her.  "She's taking a bath now, and I've put some clean clothes for her in the bathroom.  Once of the older kids is helping her, but maybe you should go in there and wash her where the sun don't shine so she's clean, but no one needs to touch her where they shouldn't except her mother or herself."

He then nodded her off as though she had not even peed her pants earlier.

Amanda came over to Scott and listened to him. She nodded and when it seemed like he was done, she left the living room. Amanda walked down to the bathroom and saw all the girls.

"Do all of you need to be in here while Lacey is taking a bath?" Amanda Amanda asked.

Cindy moved out of the way and Amanda knelt down next to the tub. She took the washcloth and started washing her.

Angela frowned.

"Well, Lacey was going to be a while, and I'm in charge of the little kids... unless you want to explain to their moms why they have to pee their pants until your daughter is done in the bath."

Angela didn't seem to have much trouble telling someone off that wasn't her own parents, probably something she picked up from her own father or mother.

Rebecca blushed bright red now, as she tried to hurry her peeing up feeling upset at this.

Angela looked at Barbara.

"You don't want to pee your panties, do you?  Tell Lacey's mommy you gotta pee and don't want to get in trouble for peeing your pants...."

"Yeah, I really need to pee and I'll get in trouble if I wet my panties." Barbara echoed what Angela told her.

"Sorry, I didn't realize. Go on and let the girls use the toilet then." Amanda said.

Amanda washed Lacey's arms and legs, preferring to wait until the girls were done before washing her privates.

Angela smiled and after Rebecca was done, reached down to help Barbara undo her pants.

"You are a good little girl, and you don't pee your pants, do you Barbara?"

She got Barbara on the toilet and then waited.

Rebecca took Angela's hand waiting for Barbara.

Jennifer came in with a pull up for Lacey right at that moment, so both little girls and Angela saw.

"Who is that pull up for?" Angela asked a grin on her face.

"If I hear one unkind word, it'll go right on your tush," Jennifer told her straight which made Angela shut her mouth instantly.

"Here," she pushed the pull up towards the rest of Lacey's outfit that Scott laid out for her.  "Scott decide it best we go ahead as planned once Sheila and I explained our thoughts to him."

Barbara blushed as Angela undid her pants and sat her on the toilet . She looked up as her mother came in and blushed again.

Amanda looked at Jennifer and the pull up and nodded. If Scott approved it then that's what she would do.

"Alright. Thank you. I'll put it on her when I'm dressing her." Amanda said.

Jennifer nodded and then saw Angela in front of Barbara as though she was a toddler.  

"What's going on?" Jennifer asked Angela.

"Cindy is really hung up with the kids, so she asked me to take care of these two.  She had started to help Lacey because Lacey peed her pants, and then I was afraid Barbara was going to pee hers, so I took her and Rebecca to the bathroom before they wet."

"Did you wet, baby?" Jennifer asked Barbara, though she didn't look upset or threatening about it.

Barbara blushed as her mother talked to her.

"No, but I was close. If Angela hadn't brought me in here, I probably would have." Barbara said.

Cindy moved out of the way since Amanda started washing Lacey.

Amanda moved so she was blocking the view of Lacey and washed her privates gently but carefully.

Lacey whimpered a bit as her mother washed her.

Jennifer heard Lacey whimper and she walked over to look.

"Is your daughter okay?" she asked looking into the bath at her.

Jennifer let it drop about Barbara getting close to peeing her pants, because she didn't.  She wasn't sure if she should really thank Angela or not.  She had caught Angela bullying the other kids from time to time, so she wasn't sure if Barbara almost wetting herself was Angela's doing or not.  She didn't dare ask in front of Angela because there was no way her baby would tell with Angela standing right there.  She was likely scared of the bigger girl.

"Yes. It's just that she doesn't like an audience when getting a bath and I haven't given her a bath in a couple of years." Amanda said.

Lacey blushed.

Amanda finished washing Lacey but kept her in the tub.

Barbara finished peeing.

"I'm done." Barbara announced.

"Oh, if that's all," Jennifer smiled.  "I was afraid she had a rash or something."

She left the bathroom, collecting Barbara on the way, bending down to straighten her clothes for herself.

"Barbara, go find your sister, Olivia or Denise, honey.  I don't want Angela watching you go pee.  It's none of her business even if you wet your pants, baby.  Olivia will get mommy if you need help on the potty, I'm sure.  Otherwise, Olivia can watch you if Cindy has a problem with you going to the bathroom by yourself, baby."

She hugged her daughter and then walked her out of the bathroom.

Angela frowned at Barbara leaving, but she held Rebecca's hand twice as tight and look right in her eye.

"If your mommy comes in... what are you going to say?" she asked her.

"That you are helping me, and that I wanted you to....."

Then the two of them walked out of the bathroom leaving Lacey and her mom in peace for once.