LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Jessica and Lacey stood next to Denise as they  sang. Lacey started to feel like she had to pee.

Lacey sat next to Denise and Jessica sat on her lap. Jessica laid her head on Denise.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music class wasn't really that hard, and the teacher didn't have them do anything too spectacular, so when the teacher came to pick them up, they were excited from singing, but not tired or irritated in anyway, as a class as a whole.

The teacher smiled at the girls when he saw Jessie sitting on Denise's lap.

He waited for the kids to get near the classrooms, and then he stop in front of the bathrooms.

"If anyone wants to go, now is the time."

Several kids went into the bathrooms.

Denise didn't know why Lacey looked at her, but she just waited in line while the teacher stood there letting some of the kids go.

Then Denise spoke up.

"Actually, can I go?"

The teacher nodded her to go potty.

Denise looked at her little girls.

"Just wait for me here," she said.  "If you are wet, tell me as soon as I come out, and I'll ask the teacher if I can take you to see the nurse."

Jessica and Lacey nodded and waited while Denise went to the bathroom. They watched other girls come out of the bathroom as they waited. 

Lacey wet her diaper as she waited for Denise.

When Denise was done, the teacher smiled at the girls and nodded at the line leader to start for the classroom.

Denise whispered to Jessica.

"Are you wet?"

After she got an answer from her, she looked back at Lacey for her answer.

Denise put her arm around Lacey and smiled.

"I'll go get the teacher's attention.  Come with me," she said stepping out of line and walking a little faster to catch up with the teacher.

"Excuse me, sir?  Lacey needs to see the nurse.  Can I take my girls with me?"

He nodded.

Denise then took Lacey back to get Jessica, and then started towards the nurse with both of them.

Denise smiled at her baby friends and dropped their hands to put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"You two are my friends," she said.  "Baby friends... but still, my best friends.  And no one is allowed to be mean to you."

She patted them on their shoulders.

"Jessica, did you have any trouble at home with your mom yesterday about you wetting your pants again?"

Denise sighed.

"It's too bad there's a rule against me helping you two directly at school, like we do on game nights."

Of course, Lacey still had not been to a "game night" because she had only just met her uncle, so she didn't really know what Denise was talking about.

Jessica nodded when Denise called her and Lacey her best friend.

"And you're my best friend." She said with a smile.

Lacey blushed when Denise called her and Jessica her baby friends. She just nodded.

"It wasn't too bad. Of course she doesn't want me to have any more accidents. I don't know what she's going to say when she sees I'm wearing a diaper." Jessica said.

"What's game night?" Lacey asked.

Denise frowned.

"Well, maybe you could start sneaking an extra pair of panties in the mornings, and maybe we can get you out of the diaper before you go home after school from now on, if you wanted to try to that.  But, Jessie, if you don't need to be my baby friend and wet your pants all the time, you don't have to.  I will still be your friend, but it won't be the same, you know.  I don't take my regular friends to the bathroom or take care of them if they are scared or something the same way, right?"

She looked at Lacey.

"Well, game night is when our dads, mostly, get together and they play some kind of story telling fantasy game.  I think they call it Dungeons and Dragons.  Anyway, on game nights, because our families get together, and our moms usually play cards in the kitchen, the kids, all of us, usually play outside until dark, and then we go into a bedroom to play the rest of the night.  It's kind of fun, almost like a sleep over since our dads usually finish their game late at night."

"No,. It's okay. I'll see what I can do about bringing extra panties. I like being one of your baby friends." Jessica said.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I don't have my dad though. How can I come to game night?" Lacey asked.

Denise frowned at Lacey.

"Well, it is fun, but it's also kind of hard for the little kids, especially little kids that have trouble not making it to the bathroom," She informed her.  "One of the reasons that poor Jessica started peeing her pants, and she even poops herself sometimes at game night, is there are some big kids that are really in charge of us, and we have to do what they say.  They put ME in charge of watching the little kids for them, but even I have to go ask them before any little kids can go to the potty, and if they say no, you have to hold it."

She sighed.

"We all really like playing together, but you have to be willing to wet or poop your panties, and since you are a new comer, the big kids are likely to not let you use the bathroom until last, which means you will definitely be wet or pooping your panties all the time until they get to know you, and decide where you really should fit in."

Denise looked at Jessica and then back at Lacey.

"Maybe your mom or someone your mom knows likes to play D and D, and then she could come along, and even if she doesn't like D and D, she might play cards with the mothers?"

Lacey's eyes got big when Denise explained what went on at game night in more detail.

"Why don't the mom's and Dad's do anything about the big girls bullying the younger ones?" Lacey wondered.

"Maybe I can ask Uncle Scott. He's living with us right now."

"I hope you can come." Jessica said.

Denise sighed.

"They... don't exactly bully us.  It's hard to tell on them because... well, when there's only one bathroom and 15 kids plus 8 or 9 adults, well, some kids are just going to wet their pants.  That's just how it is."

She shrugged.

"The older kids just decide who will be fortunate enough to make it, and who will have to wait and hope they make it."

She frowned at Lacey.

"They don't really do anything else mean to us.  They actually sometimes play with us, and we have a lot of fun."

"You could ask him.  Scott... Scott....  I think someone used to play with the adults name Scott Myers?"

Denise smiled and nodded.

"Well, if you can get him to want to play, I know my daddy's group would really like one more player to replace the one they lost about three months ago.  He would definitely be welcome to join us, and so would you."

She hugged her.

They finally reached the nurse's office, and Denise took her friends to sit in some chairs.

"You two sit here.  I want to talk to the nurse for a minute."

Then she went to the nurse, got her to go somewhere behind the big screen so the other kids in the room wouldn't see or hear, and then she whispered, even then, "Lacey peed and she's wear a diaper.  I didn't want to embarrass her in front of everyone else but I needed to tell you she peed her pants."

The nurse smiled.

The nurse came back out and reached for Lacey.

"Lacey, honey, Denise says you need me to look at something hidden under your clothes," she told her so that anyone listening wouldn't realize it had to do with Lacey peeing her pants.

Once they were in back and in a private curtained area, she squatted down to Lacey.

"Go ahead and take off your skirt, honey.  I know about the diapers because your uncle told me, and Denise told me you peed to spare your feelings in the room of other kids.  That's what I was talking about when I said I needed to check something hidden under your clothes, okay?  Everyone else thinks you were injured or something, but I don't care what lie they think.  I didn't lie, and I didn't let on that you did anything you don't want them to know happened, okay?"

She smiled.

"Now, I'll just go get you a diaper, okay?"

"I'll do what I can. I think he likes me." Lacey said.

Lacey and Jessica went with Denise to the nurses office and sat down to wait. When the nurse came Lacey stood up and went with her.

"Yes ma'am." Denise said.

Lacey nervously removed her skirt, showing the nurse her diaper.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Lacey said, blushing.

The nurse came back and smiled at the young student.

"Honey, here you are."

She walked over and sat down next to the young child.

"You've not wet your pants at school before the other day, that I know of, sweetie.  Do you know what has caused this to suddenly happen, or have you been hiding it from me?"

She looked down at her wet diaper on her hips, and wondered if she changed her own diapers, or if she would need help.

• 2 weeks later...

The nurse smiled at her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"No one said you were doing it on purpose, sweetheart.  I would never think you were doing that unless you told me, along with why, honey.  Little girls your age don't do something like that without a good reason unless they can't help it.  I was just asking if you were hiding the problem is all."

She sighed.

"Can you change into a diaper by yourself or do you need help, sweetheart?"

The nurse smiled and nodded.

"Do I have your permission to call your uncle and ask his permission to change you, or your mom's permission, whatever you prefer?"

Because of the crazy stuff these days, the nurse now had to get permission from home before she could even take off a kid's wet pants, and certainly before she could put the kid in a diaper.

Once Lacey gave it to her, she called the party that Lacey told her she could call for permission....