LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"Good," Denise praised her.  "Now for the second part....  You have to ... and then .... and let's see if you can get that by yourself?"

She handed her back the paper to see if she could work through the next part that she had just explained again.

She saw her moving around, but she wasn't sure if it was because her friend had to pee, or if it was because she was nervously trying to do a good job on the paper after getting help.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica smiled and took the paper back. She looked at the problem and then worked on it as Denise told her.

Jessica pressed her legs together and checked her work before showing Denise.

Denise kept an eye on her, and when she showed her paper, again, Denise smiled and nodded.

"You're getting it.  But look at this part, again, honey."

She then showed her what she did wrong, and then showed her the right way to do it, and then gave her another sample problem to work on that part.

"Do that part again, and then show me, sweetheart."

She was starting to think the girl had to pee, but Denise told her to go at the time, or to not worry about it until after math, so if she wet, she wet.

Jessica watched as Denise went over the problem. She frowned and nodded as Denise pointed out what she did wrong.

"Okay, Jessica said, taking the paper back and working on it.

Jessica put her hand on her lap and jiggled her leg as she worked on the problem.

Denise was sure now, that her friend had to pee.

She passed a note.

"It's okay to pee your pants, honey, but try to do it slowly so no one notices.  I'll take you to the nurse as soon as math is over, okay?"

Denise saw that the girl was not wiggling as much after she read the note, and so she figured the girl understood that she would take care of her, and she smiled to herself.  She liked having Jessica depend on her to protect her and take her to help her when she has these incidents.  

Denise looked over at Lacey to see how she was doing.  She didn't seem to need help with math, and she wasn't wiggling.  Maybe she would be okay the rest of the day... maybe?

Jessica finished the problem same showed it to Denise. She yawned a little.

Lacey finished the problems then took out a book and started reading. She didn't pay attention to what Jessica or Denise were doing.

Denise smiled and nodded at the problem.

"Good job.  Oh, look, it's almost time for the teacher to change subjects.  I can let him know you need to be changed now."

Denise waited for the teacher to look up as though ready to tell the others to put their stuff away, and she whispered over at him.

"Jessica needs the nurse, and I better take Lacey, just in case, unless you want two wet girls in class this early."

He nodded and wrote out a pass for the three girls.

"Come on, Jessie.  Lacey, come with us, please."

Denise smiled at them both and nodded as she walked them out of the room.

A few kids saw that Jessica was wet, but they just sat silently while the three walked out not calling her on it.  

Once they were on the way to the nurse's office, Denise turned to Lacey.

"Are you wet, honey?  If not, we should stop by the bathroom on the way to make sure you don't end up wetting, too...."

She smiled at her.

Both Lacey and Jessica ignored the other kids as they walked down the hall. Jessica walked a little funny in her wet pants.

"I'm not wet." Lacey answered. " I'm not sure I need to pee."

Denise smiled.

"Well, if you don't think you can pee, I won't make you sit there.  It's boring and you shouldn't be punished or miss class just because you can't go.   You can just tell me when you gotta go, or if you wet your pants, make sure you tell me as soon as you can so you can get changed, okay?"

They walked into the nurse.

"Miss?  My friend peed her pants."

The nurse came over and smiled at Jessica.

"Again, honey?  I thought I wrote a note to your mommy yesterday to ask her to send you in a diaper.  Maybe I should call her and let her know that your problems at school are getting worse and you really need a diaper so that other kids don't see the problem and start making fun of you."

She was trying to be soothing as she said this, knowing the poor sixth grader was likely extremely embarrassed that she needed diapers at school.  The nurse still had no idea that it was just the dynamic between Denise and Jessica, that Jessica wanted to do this to have a special relationship with Denise so that Denise took care of her.

"Okay I will." Lacey promised.

Jessica blushed as they stood in the nurses office. She looked down when the nurse talked to her.

"I don't know. I guess she forgot. Yes ma'am." Jessica said as she waited to get changed.

"It's alright, baby.  It's not your fault if your mama forgot to send you in diapers, honey.  But we'll put a diaper on you from now, so that the rest of your class doesn't see what they don't need to see, okay?  It's only important you tell Denise or your teacher so you can get to me and get yourself changed, honey."

She smiled at her.

"Don't be sad.  It's hard when you can't help it, and I know, so no one is going to blame you for wetting your panties, alright, sweetheart?"

She started to take off her wet pants.

Denise let the nurse take Jessica to get changed, and she motioned for Lacey to come and sit in her lap.

"Honey, since you couldn't pee twice already, how about we don't bother making you pee.  You just wait until you pee your pants, and then tell me or the teacher, okay?  I don't want to make you upset if suddenly you can't hold it after I already gave you multiple chances to go, and I think that's what will happen.  If you wet, you will get really upset that you didn't pee when I told you to, so I'm not going to tell you to pee anymore, and I don't want you to tell me you gotta go until you are wet, okay?"

She smiled at her.

"That way, it's not your fault when you pee, since I told you not to tell me until you're wet.  It's my fault, and so you are not a baby for wetting your paants.  Are you okay with that?"

"Yes ma'am." Jessica answered.

"I'll try not to be." Jessica said.

Jessica let the nurse undress her too put her diaper on her.

Lacey sat on Denise's lap.

"That's a good idea. I'll let you know when I'm wet." Lacey promised.

"Good girl," Denise said.  "It's a lot easier taking care of you and Jessica when you both just go in your pants, than it is to try to get you both to the potty in time, and then you get upset because it's hard to make it."

She rubbed Lacey's back.

The nurse soon enough had a diaper on Jessica, and then she put her in a nice purple skirt and sent her back out to meet Denise.

"Denise, can I talk to you?" the nurse asked her.

Denise walked back with the nurse, who had some questions about why both of the girls were now being taken with her to the nurse all the time, and she wondered if Denise had anything to do with the other girls wetting their pants, but Denise assured her that they were just having troubles because of issues in life, and Denise was just trying to be there for them.

Then eventually, Denise came back and reached for both girls' hands and started to lead them back to class.  As she did so, she stopped halfway to have a quiet private talk with her little girls.

"Girls, the nurse is a little worried that I might be making you wet your pants.  I'm not making you do it, am I?" she asked worried that the girls might have said something like that to the nurse.  "You can tell me the truth if you feel like I'm making you do it.  We're friends, and I don't want you to do it because you are scared of me or you are scared of what I might say or do if you try not to wet your pants."

She frowned looking them both in the eye.

"If I'm not making you do it on purpose, then make sure the nurse knows that.  Maybe if you pooped your pants sometimes, she would know I wasn't doing it to you, but of course, I will not ask you to do that.  It's just a thought for you to think about if you want the nurse to know I'm not forcing you to go in your pants."

Lacey nodded and smiled at Denise.

Jessica walked back to the meeting area in the nurses office and sat down next to Lacey while Denise talked to the nurse. They both stood up and took Denise's hand and started back to the class. They listened to Denise.

"I don't think you can make me do anything. I'm glad you're helping us. I'm not scared of you. You're nice to us." Jessica said.

Lacey nodded agreement.

"Alright, I'll think about it. I'll talk with the nurse and tell her you're not forcing us to wet our pants." Jessica said.

"I'll think about it too." Lacey answered.

They both gave Denise a hug.

Denise smiled and hugged them back.

"There is no point in telling the nurse I'm not bullying you unless she asks," Denise told them.  "But I'm glad we understand each other, and you know I'm not trying to be mean to you."

She held the girl's hands and walked them into class, and they sat down quietly because the class was already silently reading.

Denise may not have meant to bully her friends, but she was sort of controlling and did expect them to do what she wanted, but that was because she was protecting them from getting hurt.  At least, that's how she felt about it.

" Alright. We won't." Jessica said.

They walked with her back to the classroom and sat down. Jessica sat down carefully as she was wearing a skirt. They took out their books and started reading.

After the silent reading period, the teacher started to call the girls to stand up and line up to go to Music.

Denise smiled at her two friends, and the teacher had even called them together to be in line together, but Denise knew that he would separate them if they started talking in line, so she made sure to put Lacey in front of her and Jessica behind her so that they wouldn't be tempted to talk, and if they said anything to her, she put a shush finger to her lips, and if they talked to others near them, she tapped them and gave them a firm mean look so as to quiet them.

Once the line had started to move towards Music class, Denise let Jessica move in front of her so that she could better keep an eye on her two class babies.

When they got into the music class, the teachers had a word while the students sat down, and Denise made sure to put Jessica in her lap and directed Lacey to sit on the floor in front of her while they waited for the teachers.  Of course, the other students looked at them strangely, but they left two seats open on either side of her for when the teacher would notice and ask the girls to sit in the chairs.

Jessica and Lacey stood up and got in line with Denise. They knew better to talk in line, as they had been reprimanded before. Jessica wanted to hold Denise's hand, but the way they were in line it wasn't possible.

When they got to music class Jessica smiled as Denise put her in her lap. When Mandy sat on the floor she leaned back against Denise's legs.

After a brief word or two, the teachers separated, and the young woman teacher came back and started to hand out song books.  She didn't correct the children's position at all.

Some kids kind of wondered why, but they didn't say anything as the music teacher started to get them ready to sing the Titanic Song on page 23.

Of course, the first ten minutes was just for warmup, and the music teacher always warmed them up with a song to get them energized about learning how music works.

Denise sang the best she could with Jessie in her lap, but eventually, the teacher found her unable to produce the song with her friend in her lap and she whispered to the girls.

"I would be best for everyone if all of you stood with the rest of the class."

Then she went and asked the rest of the class  to stand.

Denise put her hand on Jessie's back and whispered to her.

"Can you stand up?  But wait for Lacey to move first so you don't accidentally step on her."

Jessica and Lacey tried to sing where they were but found it difficult as they were used to singing in their chairs or standing up. They were glad when the teacher told them to stand.

Jessica nodded when Denise told her to wait for Lacey to stand. Lacey got to her feet and moved. Jessica climbed off Denise's lap, briefly showing her diaper before standing up.

Once everyone was standing, the teacher tried to have them sing again, and found the effect much better.

After a couple of runs through the song, she motioned for the kids to sit again, and she nodded at Denise.

Denise took it to mean she could have her friends sit where she wanted, so she patted the chair next to her for Lacey, but she patted her lap at Jessica again.  Jessica needed her to protect her like a baby.  Denise knew that because of the day before when she was helping Lacey too much and then Jessica got jealous and peed herself on purpose to get Denise's attention.

Denise figured that Jessie would wet her pants the rest of the year on purpose because of that, just to make sure that Denise would take care of her, so she planned on making sure that Jessie knew that she was there for her, and would treat her like a baby as long as she wanted it.