LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Amanda handed Scott the keys and she and Lacey followed him out to the car. When she was dropped off Amanda immediately clocked in and got to work.

When they got to Lacey's school she saw Denise and Jessica out on the playground.

"Thanks, Uncle Scott." 

Lacey started walking towards her friends,

Jessica was talking to Denise and didn't see Lacey coming towards them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise listened to whatever Jessica was talking about not yet seeing Lacey either.

Scott went into the school and spoke with the principal and then the nurse about Lacey's problems telling them that she had a diaper on, but that if she wasn't changed right away, it could leak, so he expected them to allow her friends to take her to see the nurse whenever she needed it to keep her wetting between the few people that needed to know about it.

When Lacey finally caught up to them, Denise smiled at her, and then she whispered to both girls.

"I better take you both to the toilet, and check you, and if you are wet, then we'll need to see the nurse," she said.

Lacey waved at both girly as she approached them.

"Okay, but I went potty a little bit ago but you can check anyway." Lacey said.

"Yeah, me too, but I need you to check me." Jessica said, taking Denise's hand.

"I know, girls," Denise said.  "Of course you'd have tried to go at home before coming to school, but still, I just want to take care of you, and even if you are dry, it also reminds you what I'm here for, and that you can trust me."

She hugged them both and walked them towards the bathroom.

(We'll focus on the kids for a while).

Denise brought both her friends into the bathroom, and then made sure no one else was in there before she opened a stall door.

"Lacey, you try first," she said keeping Jessica a little longer.  If Denise had her way, Jessica is the one she wants to be the baby of the two, but she doesn't mind if Lacey pees her pants, too.

"You have a diaper on," Denise told Lacey.  "Did your mommy decide you needed one?"

She helped with it, getting it down off her butt enough so that she could sit on the toilet and try to pee for her.

"Just a minute, Jessica," she told her.  "You know I want to help you, and if you wet, it's okay."

Lacey and Jessica went in the bathroom with Denise. Jessica frowned when Denise took Lacey first but stayed in the main part of the bathroom. Lacey went to the stall with Denise.

Lacey blushed a bit as Denise uncovered her diaper.

"Mommy and uncle Scott." Lacey said.

She sat down on the toilet once Denise pulled her diaper down.

"Okay. That's alright." Jessica said.

"I'm glad they decided to let you wear one," Denise told Lacey.  "That will make it a lot easier if you wet your pants in class.  Now, no one else has to know you wet, and we can just tell the teacher you gotta pee in front of the others, so they won't think you peed your pants."

She smiled at her.

"I bet yesterday was really embarrassing when everyone saw you pee your pants, wasn't it?"

Denise stood back and let her try to use the toilet, while she then went checked Jessica's condition by putting a hand on her bottom to see if it was wet....

"Want me to help you get your panties down so you can sit on the toilet, too?" she asked her.

Denise walked over and helped Jessica get on the potty and then back to Lacey to check on her.

"Can't go right now?" she asked.  "Well, at least you have a diaper on, so it won't matter if you go in your pants or not, but I still want you to stay there until Jessie is done.  I am going to make sure Jessie pees because she doesn't have a diaper on yet, and I don't want her to wet first thing or first class."

She went back and checked on Jessica.

"Almost going?" she asked her.

Denise frowned.

"Alright, but I don't want to take you to change your pants until after we in the second class.  So, are you sure you won't pee before then?"

She loved her little girls, but she didn't like them interrupting all her favorite classes.

"If you pee before then, try to keep it to yourself and I'll take you to the nurse when we line up for the next class, okay?"

She went back to Lacey.

"Did you pee?  Did you hear what I told Jessie?  No pottying in your pants, or if you do, no getting it noticed until we are about to line up to go to PE, okay?"

She smiled and one at a time, helped her little girls off the toilets, checked their panties or diapers were up right, and then pulled their pants up herself and tucked the other girls' clothes properly so that Lacey's Diaper didn't show, and so that Jessica was decent.

"That even means if you poop, you do it secretly and try not to go all the way until we are lining up," she told the girls on their way out of the bathroom.  "We don't want you girls to smell bad in class."

"I don't feel like I need to. That will be okay. I will." Jessica said.

"I don't think anyone would notice if I pee my diaper. But I understand." Lacey said.

Lacey started to stand up.

Denise nodded and helped them both dress, starting with Lacey, and then she took them with her towards class.

She went to the teacher and smiled.

"My friends need help again today," she told him.  "They're really nervous, and looked."

She showed the teacher the top part of Lacey's diaper under her shirt.

"So she needs help when she's gotta go, and will probably end up in her pants, so I'll have to take her to the nurse.  She's scared of the class finding out everything."

The teacher smiled.

"Alright, let's change desks around today.  The three of you can sit at the back near my desk, then if you need to take care of them and I'm not at the front lecturing, you can whisper to me if your friends are having it hard to hold it or if they've wet."

Denise nodded.  "Thank you.  I know they really appreciate it."

She looked expectedly at both Jessica and Lacey to thank the teacher for making it easier for them to keep the secret of them wetting easier.

Jessica and Lacey went with Denise to their class. Lacey blushed as Denise showed the teacher her diaper. They listened to Denise explain things to the teacher. After Denise thanked the teacher, Lacey was going to go to her seat, then she saw Denise looking at her.

"Oh. Um, thank you for allowing Denise too help us. I'll try not to be too much of a bother." Lacey said.

"Yes, thank you." Jessica said, looking at Denise.

Once the class were settled in, the teacher started to arrange the students just as he had promised Denise that he would.

He smiled at the three near his desk and winked at them before starting to put math problems on the board.

about forty minutes later, he was nearly done with teaching math, and had retired to his desk to let the students do a few problems in their books on their own.

Lacey had started to feel like she needed to pee but not enough to worry about. She concentrated on doing math problems.

Jessica looked over to see what Denise was doing, and whether she was working on the same problems as Jessica was. She didn't need to pee yet.

Aware that Jessica was looking at her, Denise leaned over and whispered.

"Are you having trouble, honey?"

She looked at what her friend was working on to see if she was getting the right answers.

Lacey didn't look like She was having any trouble, so Denise left her alone for the moment.

"Okay, well, next time ask me," Denise told her.  "We don't want the teacher thinking you are cheating, but if he understands that you just need some tutoring and help, and it's not a test, then it should be okay to help you."

She looked over the paper.

"You don't know how to do this part, do you?" Denise pointed at the first problem, near the middle of the problem.  "Here, I'll do it with you, step by step...."

She took out two blank pieces of paper and copied the problem on both sheets, and then gave one sheet to Jessica.

The teacher saw what she was doing, and since he wasn't really lecturing at the moment, he let them work through the problem together.

"Thank you." Jessica said. 

Jessica looked at the problem that Denise was pointing out and shook her head.

"Not really, and I didn't want to ask the teacher."

Jessica took the paper from Denise.

Lacey looked over for a second and went back to her paper.

Denise frowned.

"The only dumb question is the one that is unasked," she told her friend.  "The teacher is here to help us when we don't get something, but I'll help you too, if I understand it, and you don't."

She started to work it through, step by step, and asking her from time to time, what she thought the next step was, until they got through it.

"Do you need to do another one together to fully get it?" she asked her.

She thought she felt Lacey look over at them, but when she went to look back, Lacey had already turned to her work again.

"Yeah, I know, but I just didn't want to ask him."

Jessica followed along with Denise as she went over the problems.

"Yes we better do another one together. I think I have it but I want to be sure." Jessica said.

Denise loved this.  Although it meant she had to constantly worry about what her friend was doing, still, Jessica depending on her like this, as if she was a baby, was really satisfying, almost as if she trusted her like a second mommy or maybe a really much older and bigger big sister.

"That's alright.  It's best you are sure you understand it," Denise told her looking down at her lap, but seeing her child was still dry.

"So... let's see if you remember how to start...."

She made up another problem and put it on two pieces of paper, and then waited for Jessica to start.