LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"Well, then, I guess that's okay, then.  I like the idea that you have someone to help you at school, honey.  If your friend already knows about your problems, then I think I'll get you pull ups or diapers today, and you'll start wearing those to school tomorrow, and not just diapers at home.  That way, the only people that know you've peed your pants, are your friend who you tell, and the teacher, who has to know to let you see the nurse if you do it during class."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, I guess you wouldn't, sweetheart."

He finished dressing her, and then picked her up to carry her to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Don't be scared to wet your pants, though, baby, even today.  No one will be mad at you, and we'll let the teacher know that you are having problems so that you are to be excused to get your clothes changed if you are wet, honey."

He hugged her.

Scott sat his little niece down at the table, got her some ham, eggs, toast, and pancakes, and put them in front of her.

"Eat up, sweetheart," he told her.  "I'm going to see if mommy is ready to get up yet."

He winked at her and then left her to eat.

Lacey's eyes got big when she saw all the food on her plate. She wasn't used to eating that much for breakfast. She didn't want to upset Scott so she picked up her fork and started eating.

Amanda was just waking up.

Scott walked over and he sat on her bed.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked her.  "Can I check your diaper and see if you wet the bed in the night?  You might think you can do it, but if you wet, I'd rather take care of you so that you know that you are loved, and that you have someone here for you, so that when you go to work, you have a little less stress."

He smiled at her.

"Is that okay?"

Amanda looked up as Scott entered the bedroom. She sat up more was he came over to the bed and sat down.

"Uh, go ahead, I guess. I don't think I'm wet though." Amanda answered.

Scott helped her take the blanket off and then he felt her diaper through her pajamas.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel like you're wet.  Do you want to go take a shower?"

He stood up.

"I just wanted to make sure you are not going to work feeling upset or self conscious is all, sweetheart."

"She's eating breakfast," Scott told her.

He let Amanda go get her bath and he came back out to see how Lacey was doing.

"After you eat, get your bag together and then you can brush your teeth after mommy is out of the bathroom."

Scott smiled and started to fix Amanda's breakfast while she was taking a bath.

He didn't bother Lacey too much after that expecting her to be a big girl and get herself ready for school, but if she asked, he would help her with certain things like fixing her hair or what not.

Amanda took a quick bath, then went to her room to get dressed. 

Lacey finished most of her breakfast and put her fork down. She got up and went too the bathroom. The door was open so she went in to brush her teeth.

Amanda came to the table and sat down.

Scott smiled as Amanda came into the kitchen.

"I'll take Lacey to school today because I want to talk to her principal.  So, we should leave to take you to work early so that I can get Lacey to school on time, if that's okay," he told Amanda.  If Lacey is having so much trouble, keeping herself dry, the principal should be made aware of her condition, and that she has friends that are willing to take her to see the nurse.  This way, the school doesn't think we are neglecting her."

"Don't worry.  I'll do as much as the school lets me do in taking care of her."

He then went to the bathroom where he saw Lacey brushing her teeth.

"Did you try to go potty yet?" he asked her.  "I want you to do that, too, before we leave for school.  While I do expect you to wet your pants today, it would be nice if it didn't happen as soon as you get to school, right?"

He walked over and hugged her slightly and then left to get ready himself so he could take them to work and school.

"Okay, thank you." Amanda said.

Lacey looked up as Scott came in the bathroom.

"Not yet. But I will in a minute." Lacey said.

Lacey hugged Scott back.

After he left the bathroom Lacey finished brushing her teeth and sat down on the toilet to try to pee.

Scott was ready to go in about twenty minutes, besides going to the bathroom again to brush is own teeth.

When he was ready, he came out and looked the girls over.

"You two ready?"

Scott frowned.

"Yes, I do think you should, but the problem is, we only have those cheaper ones at the moment, and they will leak if you wet them a second time, and I don't see how you'll be able to get your diaper changed at work by yourself without anyone knowing.  That's why I wanted to borrow the car and get you and Lacey better diapers, remember?"

He smiled at her.

"It might be best you just wet your pants today, and let people think you had another accident rather than you wear diapers, and we'll get you some diapers that will last your whole shift, and that way, no one will catch you peeing your pants all the time, or know that you are wearing diapers all the time."

Scott hugged her and smiled.

"I know.  You're just nervous, sis.  But you've lasted this long without a diaper.  Maybe you won't wet today at work or if you do, you can find a way to hide it like you usually do."

He didn't think for a moment that his suggestions might have been feeding into her lack of confidence that could cause her to be leaking recently since the day before.

"Yeah, you're right about that."

He held out his hand for her car keys, and then went to get in the driver side since he had to drop Amanda off first, and then take Lacey to school so he could talk to her principal about her problems.

After he dropped Amanda off at work, he drove off to the school and parked the car.

Lacey's friends were waiting in the playground for her to come and join them as usual.