LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott nodded.

"It makes more sense, and a diaper won't show when you wet your pants, hopefully.  You can change yourself, right?"

He smiled at her.

"I won't mind if you wet at work or even if you can't change right and decide to wait to have me change your diaper when you get home, if that makes it easier for you, but if you do that, you might end up wetting more than once, right?"

"Yes, I could when I have the time. I don't get a lot of breaks and It does get stressful." Amanda admitted.

"Yes, that might happen. I really don't want anyone at work finding or I'm wearing diapers."

Scott frowned.

"If you don't want them to find out, it might be best if you wait until you get home to take it off or change, then," he told her.  "It's not like you can hide a used diaper with you and not smell while you are working, and if you discard dirty diapers in the employee bathroom, they are going to eventually figure out it is you."

He sighed.

"...or... you can try to wear panties and just deal with wetting your pants when it comes up."

Amanda nodded.

"You're right. It would be best for me not to change at work and do it at home. I know it would be embarrassing if my boss found out and it might not help my chances for a promotion." Amanda said.

"If you leave me your car tomorrow, maybe I can drop you off at work or something, I can pick you up some extra padded diapers for work and that way, even if you leak tomorrow, you won't anytime soon after that."

He smiled at her.  "What do you think?"

Soon enough, he felt his energy wane after taking care of his late brother's sister and their little child.  Both of them really seemed to be going through difficulty at the moment, and he knew his sister-in-law really wanted a promotion, so taking time off to see a doctor about her condition was probably not something she could afford at the moment.  However, he might be able to get his little Niece, Lacey, to see a doctor.  She would probably love an excuse not to go to school, as long as it didn't involve needles.

Scott nodded.

"Yeah.  I understand.  I feel a bit tired too, after everything that happened today."

He took his sister to her room and checked her diaper to make sure she went to bed dry.  He didn't want her to lay in pee all night, at least not until she wet the bed, like he thought she would.

Then he smiled and patted her back and helped her into bed before he went to his own room to sleep.

The next morning, Scott was up early, making breakfast for his sister-in-law and his niece.

At about five, he went to check on his niece first.

He sat down on her bed, and gently shook her to wake her up, not yet checking her under the blankets to see if she was wet.  He would have her show him if she wet the bed once she was awake.  He expected her to, though, and might even be a little mad that she wasn't, if she didn't because an accident means you have no control, so she should be wetting the bed if she is having trouble holding it in the day time.

Scott smiled.

"How is my little niece this morning?" he asked.  "Do you want a bath before school so no one will know you peed the bed, honey?"

He gently pulled at the blankets expecting her to be wet even though he had nothing to tell him one way or the other just at that moment.

Scott smiled and pulled the blankets all the way back and touched her diaper as she started to get out of bed to make sure she was wet.

"You're a good girl," he whispered to her as she stood up, and then he picked her up.  "Don't you ever forget that, sweetheart."

He patted her wet butt as he carried her to the bathroom, and then he put her down by the toilet and started to undo the diaper.

"I want you to sit on the toilet and try to pee while I get your bath ready," he told her.  "It's okay if nothing comes out, but we want to make sure, so you don't pee in the bath, right?"

Lacey blushed as Scott checked her diaper, then picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She let him take her diaper off.

"Yes sir." Lacey said, sitting on the toilet.

Scott hoped she wasn't upset or just going along with him helping her to stay out of trouble.  He really wanted to help her, and make her feel alright with acknowledging and telling him if she wet her pants so that he could make her feel better about it.  He figured it wasn't something she was doing on purpose.

He got her water ready, and then he came back and reached for her shirt to take it off of her, too.

"Time to get in the bath, sweetheart."

Scott smiled and picked her up and put her in the tub.

"Wash your privates and your butt, honey, and then I'll help you with the rest."

He handed her the wash rag.

"When you wet like that, it is most important that you get your privates and your legs clean," he told her.  "That way, you don't get an infection or get a rash."

Scott watched her clean up, and when she seemed like she was done, he smiled and took the wash cloth, washed it out, and then went over her body again with it, even washing her bottom again and her legs and the top of her privates, but not spending too much time on them since she had cleaned herself there.

"There we are, all clean," he said lifting her out of the tub.  "Feel better, princess?"

He wrapped her in a fluffy pink towel and started to dry her off.

"See?  You can tell Uncle Scott anything, and I will take care of you, baby."

Lacey held still and closed her eyes a little as Scott finished washing her.

"Yes." Lacey answered.

Lacey nodded as Scott dried her off. She was ready to get dressed for school.

Scott then carried his dry little princess niece into her room and started to help her get dressed as if she was three or four instead of about ten years old.

"Here we are," he said holding out her cute little panties for her to step into.  "Just step in, and then you can pull them up, honey."

He was sitting on the corner of her bed, and had her between his legs as he helped her get dressed.

"Do you know what you should do if you wet your pants at school?" he asked her.

Lacey went back to her room with Scott. She frowned a little but didn't protest him helping dressing her. She lifted her feet stepping into the panties, then pulled them up.

"Uh-huh. I have my friend take me to the nurse's office to get changed."

"Oh?  You have a friend that helps you at school, honey?"

He smiled and hugged her.

"I'm glad you are not all alone at school.  So your friend knows you pee your pants, then?"

He got her some jeans and started to help her put those on, putting her in his lap as he helped get them up her legs and to her waist.  He went ahead and fastened them for her, and then he reached for an undershirt.

"Yes. She's in my class and we're together all day, including lunch and recess. She knows I wet my pants." Lacey said.

Lacey let Scott continue dressing her, blushing as he picked her up and helped her put her jeans on.