LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Amanda stood next to Sheila and the other ladies, since Linda had decided to join them. She started to feel her poop start to come out a little. She blushed as Scott talked about her. 

Amanda listened to Sheila and blushed. She looked down at the ground as Sheila led her to the car, her poop pushing her bottom open as she walked.

Linda and Jennifer followed them out to the car and waited for Sheila to unlock it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheila smiled when the ladies were ready to get in.

"Jennifer, you sit in the back.  Tell me the minute you notice she's gone in her pants."

"Why?"

"Because if she makes it to the store, I'm going to take her to the toilet, but if you notice a mess in her pants, then everyone else will, too, and we'll have to figure out a way hide her accident until we can get her changed."

Jennifer nodded.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked Amanda once they were in the back seat.

"You don't need to tell me... if it happens.  If I notice, that's what we want to know, because it means everyone else will too.  If I don't notice, then we won't have to worry about anyone else noticing either."

"It's okay, honey. I know it must be devastating losing a spouse. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Jason." Linda said.

Amanda blushed as the ladies talked about her as if she was a small child. Meanwhile she felt her poop pushing hard against her panties.

Amanda climbed in the back seat with Jennifer as Linda sat in the front passenger seat.

Sheila looked over at Linda.

"If you heard Scott tell it, you'd think poor Amanda needs diapers.  Do you think we should see if they have something like that for her?"

Jennifer reached over and took Amanda's hand.

"So... how are you helping your daughter cope?" she asked thinking that trying to talk to her like an adult might make her worry less about what she was probably going to do anyway.

Amanda logs: 000 0

"Well if she's having as many accidents as Scott says, it probably would be a good idea to get her some kind of protective undergarment. That would stop her from ruining her panties." Linda answered.

"What do you think Amanda? Would you mind wearing something other than panties?" Linda asked.

Amanda blushed but shook her head.

"Scott's helping her now. I've just been hugging her and letting her know I understand and she can talk to me whenever she wants or needs to." Amanda answered.

Amanda felt her poop start to push harder against her panties.

Sheila shook her head.

"Well, if it were me, I would not trust someone, even like Scott, to handle my Kelly or Nancy while they were so vulnerable.  Sometimes, young girls need their moms a lot more when something so life changing happens."

Jennifer nodded.

"My Denise would not be comfortable talking to anyone if something had happened to Robert."

They still didn't register yet, that the grown woman was pooping yet.

Amanda logs:  ooo ooo o

Amanda just listened but didn't say anything. She just nodded. She just wished they could get to the store before she finished pooping.

"Let's leave Amanda alone. None of us really knows what we would do if we were in her place. Let's just get to the store." Linda said.

Amanda felt the poop start to spread in her panties.

Sheila frowned over at Linda, but then nodded.  

It was kind of a quiet ride from that point, for the next ten minutes...

logs: ooo ooo ooo (completely done)

Amanda was glad when the car was started and they left. She wasn't sure where the store was or how long it would take to get there.

Amanda couldn't stop pushing poop out, and it completely filled her panties and ran out and down her legs. She hoped none of it leaked out while they were in the car.

Eventually, Jennifer noticed that she stopped wiggling around.

"She's done it," she called to the front of the car.  "We can't really see it yet, but I'm guessing her pants are going to be noticeable when we get out of the car."

"Thanks, Jennifer," Sheila said.  "Amanda, don't be scared.  Scott told us to expect it, and honestly, I knew you weren't going to hold it long enough if Scott was telling the truth about you peeing your pants so much."

She smiled back at her at a red light.

"We're almost there....

They got to the store, and Sheila parked as far from the store as possible.

Amanda blushed as Jennifer announced she has pooped her pants. She just nodded as the women talked to her.

Linda looked back and patted Amanda's arm.

"It's okay honey. We got you." Linda said softly.

Once they were parked, such a long walk of shame to the store, Sheila got out and waited for everyone else.

"This way," she told the girls....  "If anyone notices she's a little, uncomfortable, they won't realize we drove here, and they might not judge her as harshly."

Then she looked directly into Amanda's eyes.

"It's okay.  We'll take you straight to the toilets.  There are three of us, so I'll stay with you while the other two go look for something for you to look at and we'll get your style down."

She smiled at the other two.

"Get her some diapers and some jeans or pants to wear.  We don't want her in a skirt the rest of the night because she might pee again, and I think jeans will hold the diaper in place better to keep her accident unnoticed to the kids."

Jennifer nodded and after walking Sheila and Amanda to the bathroom door, she started into the main part of the store with Linda.

"How about you get the diapers?" she asked Linda.  "I think I have an idea for the pants that will work for her."

Amanda got out of the car and started walking with the others to the store. She blushed as she listened to them talk about what to get her. She was glad when they got her in the bathroom. She waited with Sheila as the other two went to buy her clothes.

Linda nodded at Jennifer. She walked back to the health area and found the diaper aisle. She looked over the different kinds and brands, surprised at the selection. Linda didn't know one diaper product from another.

She ended up picking up a maximum absorbent overnight diaper and then went to find Jennifer in the women's clothing 

Jennifer smiled when Linda caught up to her.

"I have these panties and these Khaki tan pants," she said showing her.  "I think this will help the most to keep the diaper in place.  Oh, we should get something to clean her up.  She's going to be a mess."

Jennifer started to lead her back to the health care area to find some stuff to clean up major accidents for toddlers.

"It's the best we can do, I guess," Jennifer said.

Sheila led Amanda right into a stall and had her sit down with her pants still on.

"We don't want to make a mess before they come back with some stuff to clean you up with," Sheila told her."

Linda nodded when Jennifer showed her the panties and pants. She went with Jennifer back to the toddler section in the health department 

Linda picked up a package of baby wipes and showed them to Jennifer.

"Are these okay? Should we get her something to protect against rashes if she keeps having accidents?" Linda wondered.

Jennifer nodded.

"They didn't say not to... and I'm sure Steve will appreciate our forethought.  While we are at it, get some powder and lotion for her bottom, too.   She won't want to smell like pee when she can't get a shower, sometimes, and the lotion will also add protection to her skin."

As they looked through the stuff that Amanda needed, Jennifer had another idea.

"Do you think, if mom is peeing in her pants..., that her child is too?"

"Well, we could just pick up some pull ups for her.  She would have a hard time with baby diapers, especially if she's at school, but pull ups can be pulled up and down, and when we get home, we'll have her put one on, and then if she pees her pants in front of all the other kids, they won't see, and she can come and get her mom to change her."

She smiled.

"That makes sense, doesn't it?"

"As for her skin, she and her mom can share the wipes, baby lotion, and powder, right?"

Linda listened to Jennifer, then nodded.

"I agree. They make them pretty large and Lacey's not big for her age, so they should fit her." Agreed Linda.

"Would it be better to get pull ups for Amanda, or just use diapers? I thought diapers would be better in case she had another poopy accident. It would be easier to change her." Linda said.

"I doubt she'll poop her pants twice in one day, but I do think regular diapers are better.  She shouldn't be peeing her pants at all at her age.  I mean, sure, she has some emotional problems, but she's got to snap out of it and start taking care of herself again.  I suspect being put in diapers might embarrass her enough to want to prove she doesn't need them.  Pullups would probably just encourage her to continue to pee her pants since they are made for someone her size, then her mind might rationalize that it must be okay to just pee herself all the time."

She frowned.

"I'm not making fun of her.  I'm just being practical about it.  I really do think diapers will teach her that she needs to snap out of this depression, at least enough to take care of her bodily needs and not wait to pee or poop her panties all the time."

"I think so," Jennifer nodded.  "But we should pay for this stuff first.  That way no one stops us thinking we are stealing it."

She walked towards the pay counters with it all.

"So, what do you suppose we do about Amanda peeing her pants without trying to be noticed?  Do you think someone should be watching her tonight and trying to make sure she's staying dry?"

Eventually, they got through the counter and were ready to head into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Sheila had been trying to help her the best she could to stay seated until they came back not wanting to get poop all over until they were ready to clean her up.

Linda followed Jennifer to the checkouts and put what she was carrying on the counter.

"If she's in a diaper it will be okay if she wets it. I guess we tell her just not to worry about trying to hold it and let one of us know if she needs changing, I guess." Linda suggested. "We can keep an eye on her as well."

Amanda fidgeted nervously as she sat on the toilet waiting for the others to come back.

"I guess that makes sense," Jennifer said.  "So what?  Are you saying there's no point in her going to the bathroom at all unless it is to get changed then?"

She waited for them to ring her up.

Then she paid.

"Let's see what Sheila thinks about it, I guess."

"Well it would be hard to get the diaper off when she has to pee, so I guess " Linda said.

Linda watched Jennifer pay for everything then took  some of the bags. She walked with Jennifer back to the bathroom.