LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Amanda listened to Scott and shook her head.

"I didn't pee my pants in front of Lacey, and didn't know she had either. She doesn't usually wet her pants so I don't check her." Amanda said.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott sighed and shook his head.

"You might as well had.  If I had not been here to stop her going to find you, she would have found your peed in pants on the bathroom floor when she found you.  Luckily, I distracted her looking for you, and I hope you picked up your wet pants and put them out of sight before she goes to the bathroom."

He frowned.

"How do you know she doesn't usually pee her pants if you don't normally check on her?" he asked.  "You wouldn't know if she's hiding it, and you don't make it clear that she should be telling you when it happens."

Scott nodded.

"Exactly.  You don't know," he insisted.  "But I won't get in the middle of your parenting anymore if you start checking on her from now on to see if she's wetting her pants or not."

He smiled.

"I'd rather she sees you caring about her anyway because you are her mother after all.  And until I'm sure it is just a one thing with you, I'll be checking on you for a few days, too.  I really don't think it appropriate for your daughter to catch you peeing your pants.  You don't either, do you?"

Scott nodded.

"What about when you are at work though, and your daughter has a day off?  Do you not want me to talk to her or to check her at all?" he asked.

Then he smiled.

"I'm glad you got a bath.  How about we start dinner and talk about something more pleasant now?"

"Why isn't there a lot of food in the house?  Are you too busy working to actually take care of cooking or even shopping?" he asked her.  "You know, maybe it is a good thing I am here."

He smiled.

"Let's take Lacey for a burger today, and we can go shopping together for food.  Tomorrow, I'll be in charge of meals and the house until I get working again.  How is that?"

Scott nodded.

"That is one dilemma that many single parents have, I suppose," he said with a look of interest.  "You know, if I did go to work full time, you would still have trouble taking care of Lacey.  No wonder she can't tell you she's peed her pants at school.  What child wants the first thing their parent know about them that day, is that they peed themselves?" he asked Amanda.

"If you would let me just stay here... yeah, I know it's kind of free loading, but if I did, I wouldn't just freeload.  I'd take care of Lacey's emotional stuff so that when you see her, you can spend your time being happy together.  Of course, that means letting her come to me instead of you when she pees her pants or has any trouble at school though."

He frowned.

"You don't want that, do you?"

Scott sighed.

"She's not going to be comfortable at first, sis.  Like you pointed out, she barely knows me, but you know I wouldn't hurt her.  Just let her know that you approve of her coming to me, and then when I ask her about it, the more I check on her, the more comfortable she will be with coming to me.  If she does have a medical problem I'm worried about, I'll let you know to take her see a doctor."

He smiled at her.

"And I'm going to be watching you, too, until you get comfortable coming to me, even if you just have an accident because of circumstances, you should be able to come and tell me, that way, if something changes, I'll know if you need to see a doctor.  The thing is, sometimes, people with peeing problems get ashamed and feel that they have no excuse for peeing their pants, so a medical issue that can cause you to pee your pants can sneak up on you and make you too nervous and humiliated to realize this is not your fault."

He stood up and went over to hug her.

"If you are having trouble with your bladder or whatnot, you don't want to worry about what I'm thinking do you?  If you can just come to me when you pee or even if you poop your pants, every time, then at least you won't have to be scared of what I'd think, especially if you need to see a doctor about it, right?"

He finally hugged her.

"Now, don't worry.  I know you and Lacey are not comfortable telling me yet.  That's why I'm going to be checking by asking or even checking you both from time to time.  Once you get comfortable me knowing, I won't have to physically check you because as an adult knowing I just care about you, I expect you will tell me, but Lacey, being a little kid and not understanding if she is doing something bad or not, I suspect I'll have to keep checking her until I am sure she is not peeing her pants or until she is at least 16 years old and by then, she will know, that telling me about it would be less embarrassing than me checking her."

Scott smiled.

He started going through the cupboards and checking what they had so he could make a grocer list.

"You go get Lacey ready for shopping," he told her.  "I'll figure out everything we need, then we can take her to a restaurant for dinner for tonight, and then go shopping for food after."

He smiled.

"And tell her not to be scared to tell her uncle if she has to pee or if she peed her pants while we are out.  And get her some clean panties and a pair of jeans in case we are out too long and she does wet herself later."

"Okay." Amanda said.

Amanda went to Lacey's bedroom and helped her get ready, and got a spare pair of panties and jeans. 

Amanda talked to Lacey about what Scott said and nodded.

They walked out of the bedroom and out to the living room.

Scott smiled when he saw them.

"Alright, sis.  If you are ready, I am.  I want to buy some stuff that will really feed you guys right up, so let me pick out the shopping this time, okay?  But if mommy says so, Lacey, you can also pick out two kinds of treats that are meant to last a week each, to go with either your lunch at school or as a snack when you get home, okay?"

He looked at Amanda.

"That's reasonable, isn't it?"

He smiled and walked out to the car, one hand outstretched to hold Lacey's hand.

He didn't get in the front seat, but rather got in the back with little Lacey.

"You might as well get to know your Uncle," he told her.  "It's going to be my job to take care of you in the afternoons, if mommy is still at work, and don't be scared baby, but Uncle is going to make sure you aren't wearing wet pants all afternoon when you get home, too.  It's one thing to have an accident, but another to feel like you have to wear them because you are scared of us finding out about you having one, baby."

he smiled at her.

"I promise, even if you do wet your pants, no one is going to yell at you.  I'm only checking to make sure you don't have a dangerous problem with your body and to make sure you don't wear wet pants all night, okay?"

He reached over to hug her closer to him.

Amanda and Lacey walked out to the car with Scott. Lacey got in the back while Amanda got in the driver's seat.

Lacey listened to Scott and blushed.

"Yes sir." Lacey said.

She let Scott hug her.

Scott smiled.

"So, do you have any friends at school?" he asked her.

He hoped he was giving her enough space to make her comfortable but at the same time, trying to find out a bit about her.

"Maybe one of these days, I'll meet your little friends," he smiled at his little niece.

Before long, they were at the store.

"If you gotta pee while we are in there, you can tell uncle Scott, but if you are already getting your panties wet, then hold off on telling anyone so no once notices until we get to the car.  Just try to hold it if you are already leaking because you don't want people seeing you pee or know you are peeing, right?"

He hugged her.

"But if you are not peeing, and you want to go, Uncle Scott will ask mommy to take you."

Then he started to walk Amanda and Lacey towards the store entrance.

Scott whispered to Amanda so that maybe Lacey didn't hear.

"Take her to the bathroom when we get inside and ask her to try.  You try too.  That way, we can try to prevent her embarrassing herself in the store.  She's a big girl, and she's going to be really nervous to tell us she has to pee, and if she starts peeing herself, she's going to be really upset when we get her back to the car.  I'd like to prevent that if we can.  I don't know why she peed her pants at school, but until we figure out what is going on with her, it is best we try to help her when we can, okay?"

He smiled at his sister.

"I'll in the first aisle there waiting for you and picking up what we need there, okay?"

Amanda listened to Scott.

"Okay, I'll do that." Amanda said.

When they entered the store Amanda led lacey to the bathroom.

"You need to try and pee, honey. I will too." Amanda said.

Lacey went in one stall while Amanda went in another. They both sat down and tried to pee.