LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Linda saw Amanda put her hand on her crotch and knew it was nearing too late, but she had asked her already, and Amanda told her she could wait and now, they were up.  She sighed as they came up to the cashier.

The cashier looked at Amanda with a bit of a smirk, but also a blush.

"The toilets are at the back of the store," he told her.

"She's fine," Linda told him.  "She's kind of slow, so she needs help.  I'll take her as soon as we are done here."

He shook his head.

"I don't think she's going to make it that long."

"It won't be the first."

He nodded and started to ring her up.

Some how, Amanda's panties stayed the same a few more minutes, no more leaks as yet.

Lacey PBP: 6/13  PNP 0/ 8#2 PBP 2/6

Amanda PBP: 15/15 PNP 7/7 POU 3/4#2 PBP 3/6

Jessica PBP: 6/12 #2 PBP 2/6 PNP 0/6  POU 0/7 Panty mess 0/8:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey PBP: 6/13  PNP 0/ 8#2 PBP 2/6

Amanda PBP: 15/15 PNP 7/7 POU 4/4#2 PBP 3/6

Jessica PBP: 6/12 #2 PBP 2/6 PNP 0/6  POU 0/7 Panty mess 0/8:

Amanda was in trouble now.  Her body was shaking with effort not to pee, and she could feel a bit of a dribble that pitter pattered for a second before she could stop it into her panties.  They were starting to get wet again.

Linda finished paying for the stuff and then taking the bags, she reached for Amanda's hand and led her off to the front doors for a second before she asked her.

"Are you going to make it, or do we just take you home and change you?" she asked.

Amanda moved her legs, causing pee to spurt into her panties. It took several seconds before she could stop it.

"Let's go to your house. I'm not done, but I'm going to need to be changed." Amanda replied.

Linda sighed.

"Alright, sweetie.  You'll have to stay outside the car until I can put something down so you don't pee all over my seats, okay?"

She started to walk her outside.

"Just go ahead and try to pee your pants the rest before we get to the car, if you can...."

But that would be difficult, too.  She was an adult and not used to doing it on purpose.  Besides, her late husband used to hit her for peeing her pants in public.

Lacey PBP: 7/13  PNP 0/ 8#2 PBP 2/6

Amanda PBP: 15/15 PNP 7/7 POU 4/4#2 PBP 3/6 (Thumb 5)

Jessica PBP: 7/12 #2 PBP 2/6 PNP 0/6  POU 0/7 Panty mess 0/8:

Amanda Scale.png

Restart from here:

Lacey at School before the bell starts school:

RobeHouse:

Amanda:  PBP 1/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 4/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 2/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Ishigreen:

Scott:  

Denise:  PBP 2/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 4/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 1/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

Lacey Moreno had been out of school for the last two days as they finally wrapped up the ceremony celebrating her late father's life, having the funeral, and her mother learning that dad's insurance just barely paid the funeral expenses so she would have none left over.  

It was a good thing her mom had already been working as a waitress from even before.

Now, as Lacey got off of the bus she saw two of her friends off in the distance on the playground.  Denise and Jessica were chatting, and it looked like maybe some other classmates were gathered around along with Jessica's little sister, Rebecca.

Denise smiled at Jessica.

"So, you are supposed to know why Lacey has been out of school, right?  Aren't your mom and her mom friends?"

Rebecca tried to cut in.  "I know.  I know." 

But it seemed the older kids ignored her interjections.

"My mom doesn't tell me anything. I think she thinks I'm too little to understand or something." Jessica said. 

Lacey was still depressed about her father dying.  It had taken everything her mother could do to get Lacey dressed and on the bus in time. 

When the bus arrived at school, Lacey got off and sighed. She saw the girls on the playground.

Lacey walked over to the playground to talk to them.

"Hi Denise, hi Jessica. Hello Rebecca." Lacey said.

"Hi Lacey. I'm glad you're back." Jessica said.

She gave Lacey a hug.

Amanda:  PBP 2/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 5/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 3/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 3/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 5/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 2/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

"That's now true," Jessica's little sister Rebecca said looking up at her and then at Denise.  "Mom told me!"

She folded her arms and pouted, but then saw Lacey come walking over, looking sad and tired.

"Are you okay?" Rebecca started, but Denise cut her off just to ask the same thing.  "We've been worried about you here at school.  Why haven't you been to school?"

Rebecca blurted out.  "Her dad died."

Denise turned to Rebecca and frowned giving her a look that made her quiet and to shrink in on herself.

Denise then turned to Lacey.  "He didn't, did he?"

"Why would mom tell you and not me?" Jessica asked.

Lacey teared up.

"Yes, daddy died. Now it's just mommy and me. I miss him a lot." Lacey cried. 

Jessica gave Lacey a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Lacey." Jessica said.

Amanda:  PBP 3/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 6/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 4/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 4/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 6/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 3/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

"Mom told both of us, but you were too busy ignoring her again this morning.  You never listen to what anyone tells you."

She stuck her tongue out at her big sister. (Rebecca)

Denise frowned and let Jessica hug their friend first, and then she grabbed a hold of her and hugged her too.

"We are here for you, Lacey.  If you need help with your school work, if you need help getting around, or if you just need someone to talk to... we are here."

Rebecca frowned at the big girls, spotted Barbara, and ran off to go play with her.  At least Barbara was in her own grade and her class.  Barbara would do something fun.

Amanda:  PBP 4/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 7/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 5/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 5/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 7/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 4/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

"No really," Denise sighed.  "We started fractions yesterday though.  They're hard, Lacey.  You don't like math, do you?  You are going to hate doing fractions!  There is just so much work to do to get the right answer."

She looked over at Jessica.

"How do you like fractions, Jessica?"

Denise took Lacey by the hand.

"Maybe we shoud talk to the teacher before class starts," Denise told Lacey.  "If he knows you are having a hard time, he might go easy on you today."

"Ew, math." Lacey said.

"It's still too early to tell. We've only just started. I'd say there was a one fourth of one percent chance I will like them." Jessica said.

Lacey took Denise's hand and smiled at her.

"Okay. Thank you for coming with me." Lacey said.

Jessica followed behind them.

Amanda:  PBP 5/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 8/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 6/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 6/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 8/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 5/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

Denise laughed along with what Lacey was saying about her chances of liking fractions or whatever, and she smiled as they walked.

"Of course," she said when she was thanked.  "We're friends.  Friends should be there for one another when they need it."

She walked Lacey up to their teacher, and she tapped him on the back near the shoulder.

"Excuse me, Lacey isn't feeling well."

The teacher turned around  "Oh?"

"Well, I mean, she's not exactly sick... but..."

Denise looked at Lacey then back at the teacher.

"She lost someone very important to her... I mean... he died."

The teacher looked sympathetic.  He had already heard the news that morning.

Amanda:  PBP 6/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 9/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 7/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 7/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 9/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 6/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

"As much as I feel for you, honey, if your mom says it is time to come back, then it's also time to work, but take it easy and don't worry about rushing anything.  I'll give you a day or two to catch up, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"Denise, maybe you can help her by taking notes for when she needs them for today only."

Denise nodded.

Amanda:  PBP 7/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 10/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 8/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 8/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 10/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 7/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

Now, Denise was used to babying Jessica to some degree, though she had yet to actually make Jessica pee her pants, she did insist that Jessica ask her first, when she had to use the bathroom, and if Denise told her to wait, she was supposed to wait, but usually, Denise would then ask the teacher for her, and get permission to take her as if Jessica couldn't go on her own.

Somehow, Denise had convinced the teacher, since the first day of school, that her poor classmate was too shy and nervous to go alone, and she had even tricked the teacher the third day when he insisted that Jessica could go alone, by pouring water into Jessica's seat while she was gone, and when she came back and sat down, she convinced Jessie, too, that if said something, everyone would think she peed.  She pretended to not be sure if it was pee or not.  Then when she could get the teacher alone, she told the teacher that Jessie peed her pants because she got scared, and since then, the teacher had let Denise take her to the bathroom.

Of course Jessie didn't realize that Denise had done that because they had been friends since the second grade, and so she trusted Denise.  She went along with Denise taking her after that, and since then, her pants had not been wet, so she started to wonder if she really did have an accident on that third day, about a month ago.

They were in fifth grade now, so it would be really bad if the whole school knew that Jessica, one of the girls in the top grade at their school, was peeing her pants when she got upset or scared.

Now, Denise found Lacey in a vulnerable position and she stated fantasizing putting her in a vulnerable position like she had Jessie in.  But in Lacey's case, it wouldn't be just to control her and have a baby.  She already have Jessica for that.  For Lacey, it would be for her own good so that she could mourn and not worry about such things as big kids need to worry about.

The teacher started to teach them how to add like fractions with the same bottom numbers.  That part was review, so for most of the class it was easy.

1/4 plus 2/4 is 3/4 for example.

Lacey paid attention to the teacher, trying to understand the lesson on fractions. So far it hadn't been difficult and she was able to follow along.

Jessica looked over at Denise and Lacey who were sitting next to each other. She sighed and looked back at the teacher.

Amanda:  PBP 8/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 11/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 9/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 9/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 11/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 8/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

As the homework as collected and the teacher finished with the easier review, he started to write out a problem that he started to teach yesterday, one that made Denise tell Lacey that fractions were hard.

"Now, we have 5/8 and 1/4.  How do we add these together?"

Most of the class kept their hands down.

Some of them knew this simple one, but were afraid if they answered it, the teacher would think they completely understood what was really going on.

Denise was among those that intuitively knew the answer to this one, but didn't know how it really worked.

She shifted  a bit trying to hear how it was actually figured out.

Lacey looked at the problem and at her book. She saw the numbers were different, and since she had missed the previous lessons she didn't know about finding a common denominator. She frowned and looked over at Denise, thinking she might know.

Jessica shook her head and sighed. It was all a bunch of jumbled numbers to her.

Amanda:  PBP 9/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 12/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 10/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 10/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 12/12  PNP 0/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

Brenda:  PBP 9/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

The teacher sighed as it seemed most of the class still didn't understand the common denominator and how to find it.

He started to go over it slowly again, thinking he might have to hold off on today's homework and assign them another activity to get them used to finding a common multiple instead.  They should already know that, but it would help with the fractions to review it.

As he continued to show students how 8 and 24 both shared 24 as a least common multiple... and then the fraction required multiplying the /8 by 1 or 3/3 to get the bottom to be /24.

Denise started to get it... kind of.  But she still needed more examples.

Although Lacey played close attention to the teacher the lesson was going over her head. It didn't help that she was still affected by her father's death.

Jessica was making lots of notes. She got the basic concept, but she was going to talk with Denise about it later.

Amanda:  PBP 10/16   PNP 0/10  POU: 6  fight: 6  Keep: 4   #2 (0/6)  

Lacey:  PBP 13/14  PNP 0/8  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep: 3   #2 (0/7)

Jessica: PBP 11/15  PNP 0/12  POU: 4  fight 6  keep: 4 #2 (0/7)

Denise:  PBP 11/14   PNP  0/10  POU: 5  fight: 6  Keep:  4 #2 (0/5)

Rebecca: PBP 12/12  PNP 1/8  POU: 4  fight: 7  Keep: 3  #2 (0/5)

PBP 0/12   PNP 0/8   POU: 4 fight: 7  Keep 3  #2 (1/5)

Brenda:  PBP 10/13  PNP 0/8  POU: 6  fight: 7  Keep: 4  #2 (0/5)

The class time was almost up, so the teacher gave them a worksheet to work on least common multiples for the last five minutes.

"What you don't finish on this paper is homework" the teacher told the class.

Denise started working right away.  She understood least common multiples.

Rebecca recognized she had to pee in her third grade class, so she raised her hand and the teacher eventually let her go.

Lacey looked the paper over and started doing the easiest problems first. There were a couple she wasn't sure of and left them until later.

Jessica took her time, and managed to do more than half the problems in class.