LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Scott smiled and nodded at her.

Go clean off your dish, and then go wash yoru hands and get your stuff ready so we can go, then, okay baby?"

He then waited for Amanda to finish eating.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey smiled back and stood up, her dish and glass to the sink and washed her hands. She went to her room to get what she needed for school.

Amanda ate her oatmeal, blushing slightly as Scott watched her eat. When she was done, she drank her juice and showed Scott the empty bowl.

"Okay," Scott nodded at her empty dishes.  "Put them in the sink, pack up three pair of extra pants and one extra shirt in case, and meet me out at the car.  We need to get going."

He then went up to see if little Lacey needed help finding everything she needed as he wanted to get on the road.

"Okay." 

Amanda went to her room and got the pants and shirt and came out to the living room.

Lacey had got her books and things she needed for school and came out of her bedroom, almost running into Scott.

"I have everything." Lacey said, showing Scott her bag.

"Okay then," he helped her get her bag on, and then picked her up to take her out to the car.  "We need to get going then."

He passed by the living room and motioned for Amanda.

"Let's go, Amanda.  You need to get your diaper changed as soon as  you get to Linda's.  Remember that."

He took them to the car, started it up, and then started to drive to Linda's house first.

When they got to Linda's house, she came outside to greet them and Mike handed her some money directly.

"Get Amanda some training panties," he told her.  "She doesn't seem to mind diapers, and the whole point of her wearing childish stuff, is to motivate her to stop wetting her pants when she's awake."

Linda nodded.

"You'll have to keep an eye on her because she just sits there and pees herself."

Linda nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back around five to pick her up."

Linda then reached out hand out towards Amanda.

"Come on in, sweetheart," she talked to her as though she were a younger person, though not trying to treat her quite like a baby.

Mike got the car going again and started to take Lacey to school.

Amanda got out of the car and went with stood up to the door. She blushed as she listened to Scott talk to Linda.

Amanda waved goodbye to Lacey and let Linda take her inside.

"Umm, can you change me? Scott had to help Lacey this morning and we were running late so he couldn't change me." Amanda asked, blushing.

"Change you?" Linda was a little surprised.  "You look fine."  She didn't realize that Amanda had on a wet diaper yet.

She smiled at her.

"And we need to go shopping I guess for some panties for you when the stores open...."

Mike dropped Lacey in front of the school.

"You go to class and be good, and when school is finished, you come right back here, so I can take you home, okay?  Oh, we have to go to Linda's house again, so if you see the Snye kids, David or Paige, tell them I'll give them a ride home if they don't mind sitting the back of the pick up with you."

David should be a sixth grader.

"Oh, wait, David won't be there.  He is in middle school.  So just tell Paige if you see her, okay?"

Amanda blushed. She pulled down her pants enough to show Linda her diaper.

"Scott didn't have the time to change my diaper. Oh, I have spare pants and shirt. I guess I should give those to you." Amanda said.

Lacey got out of the truck and listened to Scott.

"Alright uncle Scott. If I see page I'll let her know." Lacey said. 

Lacey walked into school and headed for her class. She stopped at the door and looked inside, then opened it and went inside. She took off her backpack and went to her desk.

Linda frowned when she realized that with as wet as Amanda was, she guessed that she had peed the bed and for some reason, they didn't have time to change her.

"Did he at least change Lacey before taking her to school?" Linda asked her.  "Because if he is treating you like a dependent, then this is neglect and I'm going to tell him so."

She motioned for baby Amanda to go ahead and walk into the house and to the back where her children's bedrooms were.  Rebecca still peed the bed sometimes, so she figured she'd change Amanda back in that room.

When Lacey came in the door, Denise ran right over to her.

"Hi, Lacey!  You go potty yet this morning?  We can't go as soon as the bell rings for at least an hour, so I better take you just in case."

She reached for her hand to take her.

"Teacher!  I'm taking Lacey to the bathroom.  She's late and didn't get a chance to go potty."

The teacher frowned.

"Lacey, honey, come here," he told her.  "Why are you late, and do you really need to use the bathroom right now?"

Lacey won't need to go for a few posts.

Amanda will have to go before her, and I'll let you know when she first feels like she should go.

"Yes, he changed her and gave her a bath. She was wet too, I think." Amanda said.

Amanda went with Linda into the house, then down the hall to the kids bedroom.

Lacey smiled when Denise came running over to her. She wss about to tell Denise she didn't have to go potty when the teacher talked to her.

"No sir. Not yet." Lacey replied.

Lacey smiled at Denise again.

"I'll let you take me potty when I have to go. I promise." 

Lacey went to her seat and sat down.

Denise smiled.

"Well, since you are being stubborn, I think you'll be a little bit wet when you ask me to take you, won't you?" she asked Lacey.  "It's okay if you are.  Just don't pee enough everyone will know you had an accident."

She was whispering of course so no one would hear, and she gave busy bodies the eye to keep their distance when she was telling secrets, and everyone knew Denise was a bully, so they didn't dare interrupt her when she gave the eye.

Denise then let her alone so they could do their work without making the teacher upset at them.

Linda sighed.

"Mike is right, about one thing, Amanda.  You need to snap out of peeing yourself like this so you can take better care of your daughter."

She got her diaper off her and rolled it up and then she looked in the bag and found a pair of panties to put on her that Mike packed for her.  Those panties were one of Amanda's regular ones, but she knew that he wanted her to wear toddler style panties as soon as the stores opened and she could buy them.

"Come on into the kitchen now," Linda said once Amanda was dressed again.  "We can maybe play a card game for two while we pass the time.

Lacey blushed as she listened to Denise. She looked around to see if anyone was listening and was glad no one seemed to be.

"Okay." Lacey whispered back.

"I know." Amanda said, blushing.

Amanda looked away as Linda took her diaper off and put the panties in her.

"Thank you."

Amanda followed Linda out of the bedroom.

Linda smiled once she had Amanda changed and before she knew it, she had Amanda at the kitchen table with her cards, and showing her how to play Eukre.

"I'm going to wait until you pee again before we go out," Linda told Amanda matter of factly.  "That way, hopefully you don't pee your pants while we are shopping and have a bunch of people notice it."

Denise smiled when Lacey accepted what she said.

The class went on for about an hour, the kids working on math at the moment.

After math, the teacher stood up and asked them to put their math books away as he went to the front of the room.

"We are going to walk to art now," he told the class.  "You know the rule, right?  No talking while we walk, and keep our hands and body insides and outs to ourselves, right?"

The kids nodded at him.

"Okay. That's a good idea." Amanda agreed. "It might be awhile though."

Amanda started to feel like she needed to pee, but it wasn't urgent and didn't want to interrupt their card game.

Lacey had felt like she needed to pee for a few minutes. She thought about asking the teacher to let Denise take her to the bathroom. She didn't feel she had to go bad enough to pee in her panties yet, so she waited for the the class to start lining up and joined them, getting in line next to Denise.

Denise smiled as she was put next to Lacey again in line because the teacher was trying to take care that Lacey had someone she trusted to be with her for the first few days of school until she got used to things.

They then started to walk towards the art class.

Denise PBP: 2/5

Lacey smiled at Denise. She wanted to hold her hand but she knew the teacher had told them to keep their hands to themselves. 

Lacey's nerves got the better of her and she slipped her fingers in her mouth as she waited in line.

Lacey PBP: 5/6

Amanda PBP: 9/9 PNP: 0/5 (She knows she has to pee now) #2 PBP 1/6

The teacher walked them down to art, and Denise just smiled as she saw her friend sucking on her fingers.  She didn't mind it.  It was cute.

When they got into the art room, Denise took Lacey over to show her where the paper for drawing was and then helped her get settled in a seat while she went to get the paints, and the picture she had been working on.

"We are just painting a picture right now so the teacher can show us what we could do before she starts the next unit, and then we'll paint a comparative afterwards."

She then sat down next to lacey and helped her get started.

Lacey went to the art class and followed Denise to where the papers were and sat at the desk. She took her fingers out of her mouth and looked at Denise's picture before taking a brush.

"Don't we need aprons? Mommy always made me wear an apron when I painted before." Lacey wondered.

Lacey PBP: 6/6 (Lacey has to pee now) 0/3

Amanda PBP: 9/9 PNP: 1/5  #2 PBP 1/6

Denise bopped her own head with the palm of her hand.

"I knew I forgot something."

She went back and got an apron for each of them and some news print to put all over the table and the floor round their area so it would catch any paint that dripped.

Lacey giggled when Denise bopped her forehead.  She let Denise tie her apron on. She sat down and got the brush again.

Lacey pressed her legs together even though she didn't have to pee very bad. It was a habit she had. 

Lacey frowned as she looked at the blank paper in front of her.

"What should I paint?" Lacey asked, putting a hand on her lap.

Lacey PBP: 6/6 (Lacey has to pee now) 1/3

Amanda PBP: 9/9 PNP: 2/5  #2 PBP 1/6

(Are we just going to pick up Amanda's story when Lacey gets picked up from school... not really bother with Amanda's story that much during the days when she is just with Linda?  It's okay with me if we do or if we write about her.  I'd just like to know so I can plan.)

Denise shrugged and showed her picture of a field with a lake in it and some grass and a house.

"What kind of things do you like to draw?" she asked her.

Denise had to pee now, too, but she didn't want to ask because she didn't want less time doing her art.

(We can keep doing Amanda, at least until they get home from the store later. I just keep forgetting to play her.)

Amanda sat at the table playing cards. She needed to pee really bad now and was doing a potty dance in her chair, wiggling around, holding her crotch with her free hand.

Lacey looked at Denise's picture and thought.

"I used to paint a picture of my family for mommy. Can I do that?" Lacey asked.

Lacey wiggled in her chair, rubbing her hand against her crotch.

Lacey PBP: 6/6 (Lacey has to pee now) 2/3

Amanda PBP: 9/9 PNP: 3/5  #2 PBP 2/6

(Remember, PBP is just they are building and don't seem to need to go.  PNP is they need to go and dancing starts 1 or 2 before they get to the most their PNP number holds.  POU is the amount of time it takes from start to finish when they start in their pants. Lacey is one from her top number in this post, so she should be dancing.  Amanda can still wait and not dance for one more post... she dances on 4 and 5 before she starts to have an accident).

Denise smiled and nodded at Lacey.

"Yeah, why don't you do that.  I'd like to see a picture of that, myself."

She continued to paint.

Linda saw Amanda looking a little nervous, but she wasn't sure why she should be nervous.  Maybe it was because Linda had to watch her almost as if she was a special needs kid or something.

Anyway, she tried to relax her by continuing to play cards with her and listen if she wanted to talk.