LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dinner is almost done," he told Amanda when he saw her.  "Can you butter some bread, put some garlic salt on it, and put it in the over for about five minutes?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." Amanda said.

Amanda got out a baking sheet and put several slices of bread on it. She got the butter and coated the bread, then found the garlic salt and sprinkled it on the bread.

Amanda opened the oven and slipped the baking sheet I .

"What temperature should I use?" Amanda asked.

"375," he replied without looking up from what he was doing.  He was now mixing the sauce, the macaroni and cheese mix, and some extra shredded cheese into the pot.

"After dinner, let's watch a movie together as a family," he tried to lighten the mood with his sister in law.  "I'm sure Lacey would like to spend some time with us without thinking about what happened earlier with you two."

AS soon as the bread was ready, so was the main dish.

"Do you want to go get Lacey while I dish this out?" he asked Amanda.

Scott then started to pile out some food on three plates.  He might have given Lacey a little too much, but she was a growing girl.  She needed to eat, didn't she?

Scott smiled at the girls.

"Let's pray for the food, then we can eat."

After he prayed, he nodded at Lacey.

"Well?  What do you think?" he asked her.

"Good," Scott said.  "Then you'll get full and won't have to worry about being hungry the rest of the night, right?"

He smiled at her.

"Just eat as much as you can, sweetheart.  Don't make yourself sick.  There's no point in eating it all if it's just going to come right back out because you overate."

He looked at Amanda.

"Do you have enough?" he asked her.  "If not, I think there's still some on the stove."

Scott smiled at both of the girls.

"You girls full?" he asked.  "If you are, Lacey, take your plate to the sink and your mom's plate, too, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"Then go potty to make sure you don't have to pee again, and then you can play for a while."

He looked at Amanda.

"After your daughter tries, I want you to try to go potty too, then we can wash the dishes together, okay?"

Scott went to the kitchen with his own plate and started to get the dishwater ready.

He waited for Amanda to finish trying to use the toilet so they could start washing dishes....

Scott smiled and started to wash dishes as she came back.

"It's time you learn where I put stuff in the kitchen, so you can dry and put away, that way, you learn where everything goes.  This is your kitchen, too, after all.  At least it is now."

He smiled at her.

Scott and Amanda worked on the dishes for about fifteen minutes, and then Scott went to the living room to see what was on the news.  He didn't pay much attention to what Amanda or Lacey did at this point.

He smiled.

It seemed that his sister-in-law and his little niece were starting to get well settled in now, and he hoped that they would be comfortable with him helping them in anyway they needed it.

"I should probably go to the store in a bit if we are going to have Lacey wear diapers to school," he told Amanda.  "Do you think you two will be okay here by yourselves for a while, or do you want to get her ready and come with me?"

He smiled over at Rebecca.

"I hate to put her in diapers at school, but a diaper is better than her classmates watching her pee her pants, right?"

Scott got up and went to find his keys, his wallet, and then he went off to the store.

He was gone for about two hours....