LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise started to pay attention.

She got through of the lesson and then looked back at Lacey.

"How are you doing?" she asked her.

Lacey #1 ooo o

Denise nodded and smiled.

When they were almost finished with math, and the teacher was letting them work on some problems on their own, Denise bent back to Lacey again.

"So, none of this too hard for you?"

Lacey #1 ooo ooo

Denise looked the problems over, and she frowned as though something were wrong, but she gave the paper back to Lacey.

She was trying to make Lacey uncomfortable with her own work, to some degree, so she would depend on her more, but she wasn't sure if the frown would be enough to make her second guess herself.  Still, for now, she just waited for math to end....

It was now time to get ready to go home.

"So, are you riding the bus today, or is your uncle picking you up?" Denise asked her.

When Denise handed her paper back Lacey looked it over.

She frowned when Denise asked her how she was getting home.

"I don't know. Uncle Scott didn't say if he was picking me up or if I should take the bus." Lacey answered.

Lacey sniffled and pushed her hand against her crotch.

"What's wrong?" Denise asked her.  "Are you okay?"

She saw Lacey holding her crotch, but she wanted to play innocent as though not knowing her classmate might wet herself like a baby... the perfect excuse for her to baby her.

"Well, we'll look quickly for your uncle, and if we don't see him, I know which bus goes near your house, so I'll show you, and then have my parents pick me up at his place since they know where it is, okay?"

"I need to use the toilet. Will there be time after school?" Lacey asked.

Lacey nodded.

"Okay, that sounds good." Lacey answered.

Lacey felt pee escape into her panties and gasped, pressing he legs together to stop it.

"Not if we have to check for your uncle and then catch the bus," Denise told her.  "You can hold it until you get home, can't you?"

But watching her, she knew that the poor girl wasn't going to make it long enough to check the busses, nevermind making it home....

Denise put her hand on her back.

"Well, do your best, okay?  If you pee your pants here at school, everyone will make fun of you, so at least try to do it on the bus or in the car and not at school, okay?"

She patted her shoulder and started to move her towards the classroom exit since the teacher just released them.

As they scanned around for her uncle, they found his beat up pick up with her mom in the truck, too.

Scott got out and walked over towards them.

"How was school, baby?" he asked his little niece picking her up like he always liked doing.

Lacey leak: ooo o

Scott smiled and kissed her head before putting her in at her mother, and sitting her on her mom's lap.

"I'd take you home," he told Denise.  "But as I just have a truck, as you can see, there is really no room."

"It's okay.  I was going to sit with some friends anyway.  Lacey might have peed a little bit in her pants."

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to ask the teacher, but she got scared, so I had to help her, and she mostly made it to the bathroom this morning.  This afternoon, she looked like she might have needed to go again, but I'm not sure...."

"Okay."

When Denise left, he looked at Amanda.

"Well, check your little girl and see if she's wetting her pants or not."

Lacey blushed as Scott set her on her mother's lap.

Amanda nodded and felt Lacey's pants.

"Are you wetting your pants, baby?" Amanda asked.

"Yes mommy." Lacey answered, letting her pants even more.

Scott frowned.

"Well, what is done, is done.  Let's just go home so you can get changed, baby."

He looked at Amanda.

"You'll need to be changed too, I guess since you're holding your daughter."

He started to drive.

They were driving towards the house and Scott sighed.

"Amanda, I don't know about sending her to school like that all the time.  It makes it seem like neglect if she's going to pee her pants at school."

He looked over at her.

"Maybe she needs to wear diapers to school."

Lacey leak: ooo ooo

Scott looked at Lacey.

"What do you think?  Do you want to potty your pants where everyone can see, or do you want to wet in a diaper where only mommy, me, and anyone we give permission to change you can see?"

He smiled at her as though she really had a choice, but she didn't.  He was just trying to let her see how this was the most logical thing, at least until she stop wetting her pants in the day time.

Lacey leak ooo ooo ooo(finish)

"Of course you do, sweetheart.  And Uncle Scott will make sure you get some diapers for school, okay?"

He reached over and patted her shoulder.

"You're a good girl, baby."