LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise walked Lacey out to the swings, and very quickly, Lacey could see that some of the kids from D and D night were starting to gather around Denise.  She would have to be extremely slow not to recognize Denise for who she was when David and Paige came over to talk, and then Mike and Nancy, and then Jessica and Rebecca.

The last straw would be that Denise's little sister, Barbara came over and putting her finger in her mouth, she gawked at her big sister pushing the new girl on the swing.

Paige looked down.

"Now, you got that new bigger girl that you can spend the whole recess with, do you still want me to... um... you know?"

Denise shook her head.  "No, you don't have to do that anymore."

Paige frowned and looked down at her purple pants which were soaked.

Denise frowned and looked at David.

"David, will you take Paige to the nurse?  She's wet her pants again."

David nodded and reached for Paige's hand... and off they went.

Lacey walked with Denise out to the swings. She got on the swing so Denise could push her. She watched as the kids gathered around Denise, some of who she recognized from the game night.

She smiled at Barbara and Paige. 

She wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying until Denise said Paige had wet her pants again. She watched as David walked off with Paige.

"Does she do that a lot? Wet her pants? It sounded like you weren't too surprised." Lacey said.

Denise shrugged.

"Yeah, she gets nervous at school, and that's why she hangs around us big kids.  David is her brother in the sixth grade, but she likes to hang out with the girls.  She knows I'll protect her, so she likes to hang out with me, and Barbara is my little sister, so of course she hangs out with us.  Then Rebecca is Jessica's little sister.  You know Jessica from class, right?  Nancy is Mike's little sister.  Again, Nancy would rather hang out with girls, so she hangs out with us, and Mike and David mostly hang around us to protect their little sisters."

She smiled after explaining everything.

"Lacey, if you start having nervous problems where you pee your pants a lot at school, no one in this group will ever be mean to you about it.  I promise.  If you have any other problems making friends, we will all definitely be your friends, okay?"

Denise smiled.

"Good."

She nodded at the others, and the big brothers and sisters started to push the younger ones on the swings.  The only big girl sitting on the swings, was Lacey, by design of course.

"Lacey peed her pants in class today," she told the group.  "She got nervous of the teacher, so if anyone says something mean about it, I want to hear about it right away, and we'll stop people from being mean to her, okay?"

Some of the others nodded.

"Good," Denise said.  "Since Lacey acted like a little girl today, with wetting herself, I'm going to take care of her for now.  No one else is to call her a little kid though."

They all nodded that they understood.

Denise told Lacey in a matter of fact way.

"I had to tell everyone what happened," she told her.  "That way, they can help me keep you safe from mean kids.  I will do everything I can to protect you, but I can't be everywhere.  If I have more friends in the know, then we can all be aware of where you are, and if anyone is being mean."

When it was time to go, Denise stopped the swing, but she held Lacey up from joining the class right away.

"If you do as I say, for the rest of the year, no one will ever be alone with you so that they can make fun of you, except me.  And I won't be mean to you.  I will help you no matter what problems you have, okay?"

Denise smiled.

This was working out very easily for her.  Maybe she'll even have a full time at school little girl that depended on her all the time, and then at the D and D nights, she could convince her little girl to be a little girl and not worry about it.

She held her hand and walked her to the line and then even into the classroom.

She gave Lacey a piece of paper.

"Draw me what the teacher is reading to us so I know you are paying attention to the story, please.  I need to know if you can concentrate when someone else reads, so I'll know how best to help you with your homework when you need my help."

The teacher always read to the class for ten minutes after lunch to calm them, to get their reasoning skills focused, and to put them in the mood for more learning.

Denise looked over at what she was drawing just as the teacher put the book down and started to get the children ready to work on a science project.

"Honey, is that the best you can draw?" Denise asked her.  "It's okay.  I'm just wondering is all."

Denise smiled and nodded.

"I'll teach you some basics later, when we have time.  I'm sure you'd like to draw a little better than that, at least."

She put a hand on her hand and turned to listen to the teacher.

"Today, you are going to learn a little bit about electricity," the teacher told them.  "I want you to work in pairs and ...."

Denise smiled and paired up with Lacey.

They were working with some electronic boards on this day, and trying to make the boards produce original sounds.

"So, these resistor things, having electricity pass through them when they try to block it seems to be what makes sound...."

She smiled at Lacey.

"I didn't know that radio was caused by the things doing that.  I mean, how do they get it to make people's voices exactly as people sound?"

As they worked, the teacher walked by and watched what each pair was doing.

"That's really funny," Denise said smiling.  "Maybe they have something in there."

She wired the resistors so that they made a tweeting bird call.

"What about this?" she asked Lacey.  "Do you like that, or do you want to try something a little more complicated?"

Denise smiled and nodded.

"Okay.  I'll let you try."

She gave the board over to her new little friend just as the teacher came by.

"You already have one wired?"

"Yeah, that one is mine.  Lacey is getting ready to try one now."

"Are you okay with the project?" the teacher asked her not wanting her to feel lost.

Lacey took the board from Denise and looked at what she did. She was about to start to put one together herself when the teacher stopped by.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sure it will be okay, with Denise's help." Lacey said.

Lacey picked out a couple of resistors and some wire and started working.

Denise helped her get the wiring right and smiled when the sound she got to come out sounded more like a cat.

"That's really cute!" Denise said.

She patted Lacey's arm.

"Okay, class, Science time is wrapping up, so draw a diagram of what you made, make notes on what it does, and write what you think is happening at each resistor, capacitor, or part in the project you made so you have it to reference in the next science period."

"We're getting ready to have writing," Denise told her.  "Are you any good at writing?"