LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

They walked through the halls and to the lunch room where they lined up behind two other classes in front of them.

Denise put a finger to her mouth to remind Lacey to stay quiet.

Lacey #1 ooo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the other kids were quiet, even in the lunch line, but once they were seated, they started talking again.

It took a while to get to the front of the line, but eventually, she was up where they were serving.

#1 ooo oo

Denise talked to the ladies serving her for a moment and then she got her tray from them and walked over where she would have her lunch ticket checked and then she turned and waited for Lacey.

She saw Lacey pressing her legs together and tried to hide her little grin.  Maybe baby Lacey would pee pee her pants while they were having lunch, and would need a big sister to take care of her.  Then she could prove to Lacey that she could count on her to help her if she peed her pants sometimes.

The lunch lady looked up at Lacey.

"What is your name, honey?"

She looked through the box she had and couldn't find the ticket.

Then she wrote her name down.

"Don't worry about it today," she told Lacey.  "Just make sure your mom and dad pay for today's lunch and buy you a ticket soon, or we will have to give you something else next time, okay?"

Denise frowned and she went back to the lunch lady.

"Put hers on my tab," she said.

"You know I can't do that.  Only your parents can tell me to do something like that.  They are the ones paying for the lunch, honey."

Denise frowned.  "Well, if they ask you to do it, then you can adjust it tomorrow?" Denise asked.

"Yes, but Denise, they won't.  School lunches are not that cheap."

Denise waved her hand.  "Whatever."

She nodded at a table.

"Come on, Lacey.  Don't worry.  My parents will help you if your mom can't pay for your lunch.  We aren't hurting, and my mom has helped my friends before.  But you need to show your appreciation sometimes, okay?"

She smiled at her.

Lacey #1 ooo ooo

Lacey frowned as the lunch lady talked to her. She was relieved when she said she should eat.

After Denise talked to the lady, Lacey got her food. She nodded at Denise and followed her to the table.

Lacey shifted nervously, holding her legs together. She didn't want to tell Denise she had to go to the bathroom.

Denise smiled as the girl shifted at the table.  She pretended not to recognize the potty dance, though she knew it quite well given that she had seen it so many times when they went to D and D night.

"Don't worry," she put an arm around Lacey's shoulder.  "I promise, it's not a big deal.  Whatever you need, I'll help you if you need it."

She then started to eat.

"After we eat, what do you want to play?  We have basketball, dodgeball, four square, and swings."

Of course, there were other things going on, but these four things were the only things Denise was interested in.

"Okay.  Let's play on the swings today.  But you do have to do some sports sometimes with me.  It's only fair if we compromise our play, okay?"

She smiled.

"If you want to do something else, later, then just let me know, okay?"

She drank some milk and looked directly at Lacey wondering if maybe she was going to pee her pants at recess.

Lacey #1 ooo ooo o

Denise frowned.

"You have to wait to be excused before you can go to the bathroom, and you have to finish your food first.  You can wait a little bit, can't you?  I'll take you as soon as I can."

She looked down at the dancing girl.

"You peed your pants the other night at D and D night, didn't you?  It's okay if you start wetting your pants.  I'll take you to see the nurse if that happens, okay?"

Denise reached a hand out to her, and patted her arm as if she was her friend.

"Don't worry, Lacey.  I'm here.  No one will ever be mean to you," she tried to reassure her.

She hoped that if she just waited a little longer.... just enough.... Lacey would pee her pants in front of her, and then ask her to help her hide it from everyone else.

She ate a little more.

Lacey leak o

Denise finished her food and looked around at the other kids and the teachers, wondering how far away the closest teacher was.  She wasn't so sure Lacey would end up peeing just yet, but maybe she could get her to pee her pants outside on the playground if she acted like they were headed towards the nearest washrooms.

She let Lacey put the last of her food in her mouth, then she raised her hand to be excused.

Lacey leaking oo

Denise pulled Lacey to sit down.

"You're going to get caught by everyone," she whispered to her.  "Do you want the whole fifth grade to know you pee your pants?" she asked her.

She put Lacey's hands on her lap after she sat her back down, and she whispered in her ear.

"Keep your lap covered or everyone will see you peeing," she told her.

She then sat there, keeping Lacey there until she finished peeing her pants.

Once it looked like Lacey was done, Denise turned her face to face her.

"Don't cry, or at least try not to until we get to the nurse," she told her.

Then she put her milk carton on the edge of the table, made an oversized gesture, and then pretended to accidently push the milk container over, right into Lacey's lap laughing.

Then she pulled her up.

"So sorry, Lacey.  I didn't mean to spill my milk all over your lap," she said loudly so that everyone near them heard.

She took Lacey by the hand and started to lead her towards the nurse.

Denise led Lacey through the cafeteria, still apologizing about spilling her milk on her all the way until they were through the hall, still pretending to apologize if they met anyone on the way, and finally into the nurse's office.

"Excuse me?" she called to the nurse.

Ms. Young turned around.

"I spilled some milk on my friend at lunch by accident, but she... she also kind of peed a little bit in her pants.  Can you help her?"

The nurse smiled.

"Of course, honey.  Come here, baby.  Are you the new girl in fifth grade?" she asked her.  "Tell me, did your friend really spill her milk by accident, or was she trying to cover for you peeing all over pants, honey?"

She put a comforting arm around Lacey and led her back to the private area where she could help her change out of her wet pants.

Lacey walked with Denise all the way back to the nurses office. She listened to Denise explain to the nurse. 

She blushed when the nurse asked her if Denise really spilled the milk or what. She shrugged her shoulders.

Lacey went with the nurse to the private area.

The nurse didn't press her.  It didn't matter, because the little girl needed clean pants either way.

She went off to find some, came back with some jeans that had stretchy waist instead of the regular button, buckle, or snaps and zipper, and she had a pair of rather juvenile looking panties.

"I'm sorry, but usually, it's first and second graders, maybe a third grader that finds herself in this situation," the nurse told her.  "I know the panties will fit you because I checked the sizes, but I also know that big girls your age don't normally wear Sophia the First on them.  I'm sorry."

She helped Lacey out of her wet things and put them in a plastic bag for her while she got redressed.

"I'm glad you aren't that picky," the nurse smiled at her.  "Once yo are dressed, you can go with your new friend to lunch.  I think the fifth graders are at lunch, right?"

She had not realized that the fifth graders were probably already done eating, and were playing because she was so busy, that she had not really kept track of who was where at that moment.

Denise waited patiently for Lacey to come out and so she could take her to the playground to play.